PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Yeah their order fulfillment is surprisingly brisk from Canada to the US.

Now if they could just get more of those PVHES GONGS in stock!

Funnily enough I was waiting for the 14mm shorties to be back in stock and I noticed they were today so I jumped on it.

Richy,
Reactions: Snappo
yep another satisfied customer here! recently put in an order for some new PVHES stems for my solo. speedy delivery. and this time i tried the turbo stem as well as the standard. it's neat and great if you want to really get rid for any restriction.
a hugely happy customer here ,in Oz.. Planet vape r incredible+run by similar thinking people as us!having bought the mercury kit,so good but quite random.enough 2 prove the point +then some, i had 2 have the apollo even with a step down converter,just enough cash with cheapo postage,fuk here goes.wow sent it imeadiitley,+upgraded postage ,so i could enjoy product sooner....they could understand my urgency!u have a customer 4 life!:)

Dr. Plutonious

Never wrote a review on these guys here. The service was great, package got here a day before the estimated arrival. Everything was well packaged as well.

The F-Bomb is sick, my friends and I all love this little piece. We still can't get over how BIG it hits and how SMOOTH it is. It's impressed everyone so far. So much power for so little glass.

I do have one suggestion. Not about service, more about available glass. The F-Bomb is great but otherwise the glass selection is fairly limited. I'd love to order more glass through you guys since I save big on shipping costs (shipping from the US is getting ridiculous), the current options are just rather limited.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Looks like the PVFC Bubbler is still on track or close to it. We will post and announce in this thread first.

PV

Posted June 11th...... ummmm hello ? Is this a dead project ? :shrug::nope:

How about just scrapping it and now 'try' and develop one with a recycler with a wide base to also handle the sublimator, since interest appears to have all but disappeared on your original product due to missed fruition date promisses.

I can't believe YOU let this one slide so long.... not like PV at all to leave us hanging like that :disgust:

Hexi

That horse died long ago. HQ Glass did a pseudo "FC" bubbler. They also did the "f-BOMB" which was sort of a halfway point, but everyone hated the logo.

Hexi,

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Has anybody else had a problem recently with MISSING ITEMS from PV?

Quick history: I sold my DBV to another member on November 4th and only had my Solo left which was fine with me because I was really diggin it and I thought it was dependable enough to hold me over until I get my next vape.

So a few days later I ordered 3 things from PV; a PVHEGonG, PVHEGonG Turbo, and a variety pack of screen with all the sizes. Then later on that night my Solo DIED. I contacted PV in the morning and they instructed me to send it in for warranty service. I sent it that day (Friday) and have been tracking it ever since. It's showing that an attempted delivery was made last Friday but nobody was there to recieve it. So I called them today to see what's up with that and they said that they do have it and gave me a link to pay the shipping so they can send me a new unit which was cool with me. Okay I'll get to the point now, which has to do with the order, not my Solo dying.

I just got back from the Post Office where I picked up my package for the GonG's and screens. I opened up the box in the parking lot just so I could check them out. Guess what I got for my order of those 3 items.. I GOT ONE PVHEGONG TURBO. NOTHING ELSE. I PAID 60 FUCKING DOLLARS FOR ONE MOTHERFUCKING TURBO GONG. PV doesn't know about this yet because I just got back and it was past 5:00 so they were closed but either way I wanted to share it here. Im pissed no matter what because I don't believe that this was an honest mistake and thats wahat really pisses me off about it. IF SOMEBODY ORDERS THREE FUCKING ITEMS. MAKE FUCKING SURE BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE FUCKING BOX THAT THREE FUCKING ITEMS ARE IN THE GOD DAMN BOX! I wouldn't be nearly as pissed if they sent me 2 different items by mistake but of course they didnt. THEY DIDNT SEND ME TWO ITEMS THAT I FUCKING ORDERED. As it stands righjt now i paid 60 fucking dollars for one pvhegong.

And another reason why I'm so pissed is because shortly after I ordered these items I noticed that the variety pack of screens and the 14mmPVHEGonG both went out of stock. Im thinkin perhaps after I placed the order they ran out and when it came time to fulfill my order the next day INSTEAD OF DOING THE FUCKING LEGWORK TO FIX THE PROBLEM THEY JUST PUT THE ITEM THAT THEY HAD IN THE BOX AND FIGURED "OH WELL. NOTHING WE CAN DO NOW. WE'll JUST LET HIM COMPLAIN AND THEN WE CAN CHARGE HIS CARD BACK OR SEND HIM WHAT HE ORDERED WHEN WE GET THEM BACK IN". Also, there wasn't any paper receipt in the box and I think in my previous orders it came with one. But my acct on PV still shows what I paid for and so does my email order confirmation. I know that this is highly speculative but I HAVE TO SPECULATE AS TO WHY SOMEBODY WOULD BE SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT WHEN FILLING AN ORDER.

mod note: The issue has been resolved.

Dr. Plutonious

I've always had flawless service from them.

I just placed another with them today. Each time I've ordered everything has arrived and the shipment would show up earlier than expected.

Dr. Plutonious,

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I've only had 2 transactions with them before this one and they both went flawlessly, as they should've.
It's not very difficult to do what they do, at least it shouldn't be.

Hoof Hearted,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Have to agree w/ Vitolo here ... I've had nothing but exceptional service and they've even gone above and beyond more than once. Contact them and I'm sure they'll make it right.

Edit: I do understand your frustration though ... that sucks ...

JCat,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I am not sure Hoof I even understand your post as this is normal practice with all businesses I know of if something goes on back order. You get what they have and you will get the rest when it is back in stock. I don't get what the issue is. If you feel they charged you because it is out of stock then get the charge back till it is back in stock. I love that PV doesn't let you order out of stock items but you fell into a crack it seems and that happens. If the chips where in the box I would say you got what they shipped maybe. Is there a shipped next to all three items on line or just the one you got? Open up the online order and see if it says something there. I know it will get fixed and sorry you are feeling slighted but PV has given us excellent service.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
PV doesn't know about this yet because I just got back and it was past 5:00 so they were closed but either way I wanted to share it here.
If you have a problem with your order you should email them. As has been said, PV has a proven track record for providing first class customer service. If a mistake was made I can understand your frustration, however, you need to contact them before coming in here and going off on them. PV is a member here and calling them "incompetent" is breaking the Be Nice rules. I'll be nice and cut you a break here, but please review the forum rules before posting again. Thank you.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Okay I'm simmered down now. @Dreamerr I don’t think you understood my post either, and I can see why. I was VERY worked up when I wrote it. I don’t even know why I mentioned my Solo dying because they're two separate issues.

Cliff Notes:

-I ordered (1) 14mm PVHEGonG, (1) 14mm PVHEGonG Turbo, and (1) variety pack of screens.
-My Credit Card was charged for all 3 items.
-I received (1) 14mm PVHEGonG Turbo and (1) pack of Nacho Cheese Doritos.

I'm about to write them an email explaining what happened. It makes me optimistic that you guys are optimistic but I still had have a reason to be angry, even if they make things right. I still don't see how this mistake was made other than what I already assumed in my 1st post. And this really got my stress levels raised and Im probably gonna be inconvenienced by it even more because For some reason my mail-lady never dropped it off initially but instead left a “sorry we missed you” note (and that pissed me off too BECAUSE I WAS HOME AND WATCHED HER DELIVER MY MAIL THAT DAY!) so I imagine she'll do the same thing again meaning I’ll have to go deal with those miserable Post Office workers and this time I’ll be in a rush to get it because I should have my replacement Solo by then.:rant:Okay I stated my complaints and now I'll "move on". :wave:

Hoof Hearted,

Dreamerr

I did understand your post. You ordered three things........you were charged on cc which means they had it to send...........they packed box and ooooooooops they didn't have it for whatever reason.....fell out of stock or numbers on stock lines on there puters where wrong.............so they sent what they had............fuck up was charging card........of course this is all a guess..........card charged and they realized they didn't have it................

Now what should they have done is another issue and that is what you should be mad at. You should have received an email saying such...........unless it was stolen from usps hence why I asked you to check your account online to see if all three were shipped..........I also think your cc should have been credited back immediately till stock came back unless it was going to be a few days and that other package is to follow. Either way it should either say it on line in your order status and/or email that obviously wasn't sent.

I do understand your rant totally but just trying to give it perspective.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Okay you do see it my way.
Your guess as to what happened is pretty much the same as mine.
I agree they should've sent me an email, or given me a call (they have my number), or charged back my credit card immediately, or SOMETHING.
Not just ignore it which is the feeling I get (nobody makes an oversight like that).
And I forgot to mention that I did check my PV account like you suggested and it showed that all 3 items had been shipped. I'll update tomorrow (probably via PM's so I don't break any rules).

Hoof Hearted,

Dreamerr

Ok kewl but there is still always the fact that it could have gotten stolen in the usps system. I wouldn't be the first time. I did mention that above as well. So PV may not be at fault at all for non-communication.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I just noticed on the paperwork that came with it (on the outside of the box) reads 'Quantity: 1- Kitchenware' and it only lists the value at $19.95. Is that normal? I'm gonna feel like such an ass if another box shows up. lmfao

But I don't see that happening because this package has been sitting at the Post Office since last week and no other deliveries came for me since then plus my CC was charged for all 3 items since the initial purchase. Either way I'm done thinking about it for now. Nothing I can do at this point. Hopefully it gets straightened out tomorrow. SERENITY NOW.

Top Bottom