1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by PlanetVape, Oct 6, 2011.

1. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Shipped by 1600.

I'm willing to bet I'll have it by 1200 tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to testing out these new style GonG.
  2. happyTrails

happyTrails phishpanicjam

Did they get back to you about the new style? I sent them an email and made the request at time of order. I got no confirmation that they got the message, but it shipped same day as well.

Anyone have a good idea for a small carrying case for these? I was thinking they might fit in a M&M mini container...

EDIT: Meant to mention that I could not get the discount code to work. Are PVHES orders ineligible? Had the same issue with my last order. Put that in the notes during checkout, but have not heard back yet. :\ Maybe later today...
  3. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

No they didn't respond about the style. Going to check the mail now so we'll soon see.

I think I got the discount on my PVHEGonG. Which code did you use?
  4. happyTrails

FCLOVE15

That was the one that was linked from their signature a couple of pages back. You use the same one?
  5. mmenzie

mmenzie My friends call me "Menz"

i used FCLOVE10 i believe
    smokum likes this.
  6. happyTrails

DOH!:uhoh: That would explain it! 15 requires a vape purchase as well. Gotta read. :doh: Stay in school kids...
    smokum likes this.
  7. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Aye FCLOVE15 only works if you buy a vape, and the discount only applies to accessories.

No PlanetVape box in my mail today :(. I've never waited more than a day for one of their orders, so Canada Post must be swamped with holiday deliveries. Damn, was looking forward to some munchies.
    smokum likes this.
  8. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

Anyone happen to know what a purchase shows up as on credit card/bank statement? Got some good news today and planning on buying a 14mm HES Turbo, Low pro converter, and power adapter for my Solo!
  9. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

It shows up as Press19 Inc
    kingofnull and Armerad like this.
  10. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Press19 inc.
    Armerad likes this.
  11. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

Glad to know they're looking out for us, thanks PV.
  12. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

They don't use 'vape' in any of their info for Interac e-Transfers either, which is great! It's my new favourite way to pay at PV.
  13. Armerad

Armerad Puffin'

Ah, I had no idea what the Interac option was so I defaulted to the "Credit Card" option. I suppose as long as it all goes through well it doesn't matter to me.
  14. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

I don't know if all US banks are set up that type of transaction. Not even all Canadian banks are able to yet.
  15. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

What is it?
  16. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

E-mail money transfer, more or less.
    I don't have to whip out my CC and type in the card number, expiration, CCV, card holder info, etc. Just log into my bank and transfer the money to PV. It's not instant like with CC, but I usually get confirmation within a few hours of sending.
  17. Dreamerr

Pretty kewl and I guess no fees since it is just a transfer. The only thing is with things other then vapes you want the extended warranty from the cc. They usually give you an extra year. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if I can use it on a vape hehe.
  18. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Ah good point about the extended warranty. Some accounts do have to pay, mine has complimentary fees :)
  19. Dreamerr

Credit Card Company CCC: Hello my name is john smith how can I help you
    Dreamerr: Well I bought something and the warranty is over but it broke and I would like to use the ext one from my card
    CCC ok mame what was the item
    D a vaporizer from PV
    cc company hmmmmmmm we don't have technicians or service centers to fix some smoking/vaping devices

Ok in my mind it is way funnier so make up your own dialog.
  20. Hoops

Hoops Well-Known Member

It took the PVHES GonG adapter for a test ride today with the solo on 7. Clouds comparable to the, well, the cloud....although a little harsher. Exactly what I was looking for and now I too am eating french Doritos. Very Happy.
    PlanetVape and jambandphan03 like this.
  21. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Still nothing today! Very surprising indeed.

Actually I lied. I just checked the e-mail PV sent me, and in the notes was this little gem
    Thanks PV!
  22. smokum

smokum I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!

CP is farked up right now... already backlogged & delays !! My cheque is over a week late already and I'll be due another next week.....

<< sad panda face >>
  23. Dreamerr

Ah then no more complaining about USPS which sucks but I guess you all have the same issue.
    smokum likes this.
  24. Tweek

Tweek Well-Known Member

Is it normal not to hear back for a couple days, after an email inquiry? Or are they usually pretty fast?
  25. kingofnull

kingofnull ace

Fast - they always respond within 24 hours IME. Re-send. Could've easily been missed or misplaced and I'm sure they are swamped due to holiday ordering.

I e-mailed them at 1433 and had a response by 1500.
    Tweek likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors