• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

PlanetVape.ca - Canada's Destination for the Best Vapes on the Planet

I ordered a 14 PVHEGonG Turbo - I requested the new style, hopefully I'll get it!

Placed the order at 1155, got confirmation by 1328. I expect I'll probably receive it by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.
Shipped by 1600.

I'm willing to bet I'll have it by 1200 tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to testing out these new style GonG.

kingofnull,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
Shipped by 1600.

I'm willing to bet I'll have it by 1200 tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to testing out these new style GonG.
Did they get back to you about the new style? I sent them an email and made the request at time of order. I got no confirmation that they got the message, but it shipped same day as well.

Anyone have a good idea for a small carrying case for these? I was thinking they might fit in a M&M mini container...

EDIT: Meant to mention that I could not get the discount code to work. Are PVHES orders ineligible? Had the same issue with my last order. Put that in the notes during checkout, but have not heard back yet. :\ Maybe later today...

happyTrails,
No they didn't respond about the style. Going to check the mail now so we'll soon see.

I think I got the discount on my PVHEGonG. Which code did you use?

kingofnull,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
FCLOVE15

That was the one that was linked from their signature a couple of pages back. You use the same one?

happyTrails,
Aye FCLOVE15 only works if you buy a vape, and the discount only applies to accessories.

No PlanetVape box in my mail today :(. I've never waited more than a day for one of their orders, so Canada Post must be swamped with holiday deliveries. Damn, was looking forward to some munchies.

kingofnull,
Reactions: smokum

Armerad

Dabbin'
Anyone happen to know what a purchase shows up as on credit card/bank statement? Got some good news today and planning on buying a 14mm HES Turbo, Low pro converter, and power adapter for my Solo!

Armerad,

Armerad

Dabbin'
Ah, I had no idea what the Interac option was so I defaulted to the "Credit Card" option. I suppose as long as it all goes through well it doesn't matter to me.

Armerad,
Ah, I had no idea what the Interac option was so I defaulted to the "Credit Card" option. I suppose as long as it all goes through well it doesn't matter to me.

I don't know if all US banks are set up that type of transaction. Not even all Canadian banks are able to yet.

kingofnull,
What is it?
E-mail money transfer, more or less.
I don't have to whip out my CC and type in the card number, expiration, CCV, card holder info, etc. Just log into my bank and transfer the money to PV. It's not instant like with CC, but I usually get confirmation within a few hours of sending.

kingofnull,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Pretty kewl and I guess no fees since it is just a transfer. The only thing is with things other then vapes you want the extended warranty from the cc. They usually give you an extra year. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if I can use it on a vape hehe.

Dreamerr,
Pretty kewl and I guess no fees since it is just a transfer. The only thing is with things other then vapes you want the extended warranty from the cc. They usually give you an extra year. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if I can use it on a vape hehe.

Ah good point about the extended warranty. Some accounts do have to pay, mine has complimentary fees :)

kingofnull,

Dreamerr

Credit Card Company CCC: Hello my name is john smith how can I help you
Dreamerr: Well I bought something and the warranty is over but it broke and I would like to use the ext one from my card
CCC ok mame what was the item
D a vaporizer from PV
cc company hmmmmmmm we don't have technicians or service centers to fix some smoking/vaping devices

Ok in my mind it is way funnier so make up your own dialog.

Dreamerr,

Hoops

It took the PVHES GonG adapter for a test ride today with the solo on 7. Clouds comparable to the, well, the cloud....although a little harsher. Exactly what I was looking for and now I too am eating french Doritos. Very Happy.

No PlanetVape box in my mail today :(. I've never waited more than a day for one of their orders, so Canada Post must be swamped with holiday deliveries. Damn, was looking forward to some munchies.
Still nothing today! Very surprising indeed.

Did they get back to you about the new style? I sent them an email and made the request at time of order. I got no confirmation that they got the message, but it shipped same day as well.

Anyone have a good idea for a small carrying case for these? I was thinking they might fit in a M&M mini container...

EDIT: Meant to mention that I could not get the discount code to work. Are PVHES orders ineligible? Had the same issue with my last order. Put that in the notes during checkout, but have not heard back yet. :\ Maybe later today...

No they didn't respond about the style. Going to check the mail now so we'll soon see.
Actually I lied. I just checked the e-mail PV sent me, and in the notes was this little gem
PlanetVape said:
We included an extra screen pack for you and made sure you got a non Arizer based PVHEGonG
Thanks PV!

kingofnull,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
CP is farked up right now... already backlogged & delays !! My cheque is over a week late already and I'll be due another next week.....

<< sad panda face >>

smokum,

Dreamerr

Ah then no more complaining about USPS which sucks but I guess you all have the same issue.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: smokum

Tweek

Is it normal not to hear back for a couple days, after an email inquiry? Or are they usually pretty fast?

Tweek,
Is it normal not to hear back for a couple days, after an email inquiry? Or are they usually pretty fast?
Fast - they always respond within 24 hours IME. Re-send. Could've easily been missed or misplaced and I'm sure they are swamped due to holiday ordering.

I e-mailed them at 1433 and had a response by 1500.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom