• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Places You Vape

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
National Parks are the best places to vape IMO. Most Americans never go to them so you have all this amazing and vast beauty to yourself and your vape :) Great photo's lwien.

aesthyrian,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Dude, welcome to FC. With a name like that you'll fit right in.

You've just done 5 posts saying little more than 'nice post' - we do have a like button, bottom right of the post ;)

edit- Arrrghhhhh I've just noticed the links in your sig. SPAMMER. :disgust: Rot in Hell.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
lmao, I just noticed him/her myself Wat. I guess no more need to report it then :tup:

OhTheAgony,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Good - I just reported all his posts, at least I'm not the only insane one here :p

sessnet,

max

Out to lunch
Reporting just one will do next time Sessnet, it's less confusing for the mods that way ;)
Confusion isn't the issue. The amount of work involved in processing multiple reports is. Once we ID a spammer, it only takes a couple of clicks to ban him/her and every post they've made as well, all in one sweep. It's one the areas where the Xenforo software excels.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
On a nice Brazilian beach...
21jdbvp.jpg

Ingjr

I vape in my travel trailer. Only place I can get any privacy. I noticed a couple people here live in Louisiana. Hope everything is OK up there with hurrican Isaac going through. Best wishes.

Ingjr,

mettle

Ah, no portable vape here so mostly at home or in circles of friends for me. I do love smoking and the outdoors though.

mettle,

irishroots8477

wholeyshit485_zps7e42ac3b.jpg
wholeyshit464_zps3f5568d9.jpg
wholeyshit459_zpsdfb48e7b.jpg
wholeyshit456_zps785dc622.jpg
wholeyshit446_zps31d3f4d4.jpg
wholeyshit390_zps0378cdcf.jpg
wholeyshit351_zpsa2760518.jpg
wholeyshit311_zpsfc09959f.jpg

I feel like this thread needs to be resurrected this is a rock quarry that was decommissioned in 1908, i grew up a half mile away from it. its a half mile of nothing but wood. i've chilled on it many days but have only hit my hammer out there once (i only started vaping last year) backpacking is a big hobby of mine so having this near me is simply wonderful.

James C

EDM and vapor enthusiast
Damn, these places look great! :)

I haven't really vaped anywhere that cool, but for me my favorite places are just walking around on nature paths at night.

I also really enjoy vaping in the shower. Something about the combination of steam and vapor and hot water feels really nice.

James C,
Reactions: xRUFUSx

oliveoil

When I lived at home there was this local park that is centered around a waterfall that my friends and I would go to to hammock and vape. Now i'm at school and do most of my vaping in my room-soon I will visit a state park that is near campus and scout out any locations for vaping.

nighteyes

Vaporist
My 'man cave' is the shed and is where I vape 80% of the time. Nothing beats walking the dog and vaping a stem on the Solo though....especially when hardly anyone in the UK knows what a vaporiser is.......I get some strange looks ;)

My fav place to vape is def at work; I work in London and do shift work. On the late shift I finish around 8, I love sitting out on the 10th floor balcony, sipping on my Solo, admiring St Pauls Cathedral while I get baked.......tube journey home is always fun :D

Even better this time of the year, its dark at 7 and the catherdral is all lit up, can be pretty trippy.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
In no particular order....
- Vaping before a long run. 15 or so minutes into the run the runners high kicks in and it's a great combo! Especially if done at sunset or sunrise in a quiet area with decent tunes on the MP3 player. All time favorite would be running the beach at sunset with Phillip Phillips playing. Favorite vape here - Solo.
- Kayaking or kayak fishing the back creeks. Even better when your the only one around on the water. Favorite vape here - MFLB.
- Normal Boating - fishing, shrimping or exploring with the wife. Favorite vape here - MFLB.
- Savannah GA weekend - Solo in the hotel, MFLB walking around the squares/bars.
- Home on Saturday night when something good is on HBO and I'm sitting in front of a just delivered pizza hut box combo. Favorite vape here - Solo.

clukx

No where spectacular like you guys, just everywhere else.. Home, the car, work parking lot, work bathroom most restaurants or stores I'm in.. I usually leave the house with at least one vape usually a back up as well

clukx,
Reactions: Radio
Top Bottom