Places you like to wander around while vaped...

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
For myself I would have to say the supermarket - in particular the breakfast cereal aisle, because of the artwork on the boxes. Visually it's the most stimulating section of the supermarket.

jeffp,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
haha thats why kids love their cereal :lol:

for me I would have to say ANYWHERE that might have a candy machine. I'll go hunting thru a university campus, office buildings, governmental buildings, hospitals, break rooms ect ect. Basically anywhere that MIGHT have a vending machine.

they are stocked with dank munch...dank drink....and I get to grub on it :mmmm:

I have gotten into some funny adventures doing this shit

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
We got this high end grocery store by where I live called Draegers. Everything there is out of my price range but seeing all the high end meats, breads, seasonings, fresh baked goods, seafood section, its pretty damn fun to roam up and down the aisles. I dunno, for me, seeing fresh cuts of fish is always really fascinating.

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
My local flea market. When vaped, I can get interested in stuff I wouldn't ordinarily look twice at. I just make sure to leave my $ in the car. Otherwise it's 'wtf did I buy this for?' :huh:

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
My local flea market. When vaped, I can get interested in stuff I wouldn't ordinarily look twice at. I just make sure to leave my $ in the car. Otherwise it's 'wtf did I buy this for?' huh
I have many infomercial products sitting in my garage for that exact same reason although I must say, Shaw Wow has come in handY!

stonemonkey55,

max

Out to lunch
You mean ShamWow don't you? Is it really better than regular chamois?

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yes, Shamwow, it is just a regular chamois but priced very aggressively.

Have you ever noticed, Shamwow is the bastardized American version of saying the word "chamois"?

stonemonkey55,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
max said:
You mean ShamWow don't you? Is it really better than regular chamois?
Funny you mention TV ads. The other night I was so impressed (while in a suggestible open state) with a TV commercial for the Sobakawa buckwheat pillow, I wrote down the 800
number thinking, I'll think this out in the morning when I'm straight, but this is what I've been looking for my whole life!
I haven't ordered yet, but the idea of a cool firm form fitting bed pillow sounds fantastic.

jeffp,

Mark

John Brown
Lmao, who else got the Magic Bullet just cause' of the infomercial? Best electric grinder out there IMO.

Mark,

masejl12

Mark said:
Lmao, who else got the Magic Bullet just cause' of the infomercial? Best electric grinder out there IMO.
Haha, I have it. I love it for my PD.

One of my favorite places to wander is Whole Foods Market. They have probably the best produce in my area that I know of. It's expensive but imo worth it. :)

masejl12,

Mark

John Brown
Yea, wandering in supermarkets is fun. Thats all I do at work :lol: (I work at Safeway).

Mark,

firewatcher

Hahaha me To i work in Tesco's stacking shelf's, but i try not to vap to much before work other whise folk will just the im insane

firewatcher,

triela

max said:
My local flea market. When vaped, I can get interested in stuff I wouldn't ordinarily look twice at. I just make sure to leave my $ in the car. Otherwise it's 'wtf did I buy this for?' :huh:
This is also what I do. Our flea market has huge sections that are literally just piles of stuff. Some of the things you can find are pretty amazing.

I don't leave my money in the car though. I should. I've collected quiet a bit of junk. :lol:

triela,

aterphasma

Hahaha. When I was up at college (and was able to toke), I would often wander around campus and look at stuff. You find some really interesting people and neat places to hang out. Also shortcuts to get from one class to another. Often I would go out to the woods to vape and then I'd wander around up there for awhile. Really beautiful in the late afternoon.

aterphasma,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Wandering around Manhattan is generally a fantastic experience, a long walk becomes a poignant little story.
Also love the Indian sections - spacey raga music, a wide spectrum of colors, easy going people, incense, the food - environmentally it hits the spot.

jeffp,

aterphasma

Oh yeah, the Indian section would be great. I wish Portland had somewhere like that. :D

aterphasma,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
I'm sure my neighbors think im insane but I will get vaked then need to get up and go outside to smoke. My dog and I go out and I walk in circles and she follows me. I sit there walking in circles laughing my ass off because I'm going no where walking in circles and the dog's right beside me doesn't even care that we aren't going any where then. I start pondering which direction I should blow out my smoke so I inhale less of my own second hand smoke as I walk back around. I will only do this counter clockwise. I just got back in from doing it just now. I was doing it earlier today and I'll do it more later tonight. :ko:
Should I worry about this recent behavior its only when I'm using this sourpurple I got. It's almost gone. Oh the humanity.

pyronym,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
I think you need a short stay in the looney bin ;)

I wander along the beach, finding the smoothest and best rocks then skimming them.

Best score atm is a solid 6 big bounces (I don't count the little trailing ones).

Chubba,
Top Bottom