Pipe Resin?

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
So I basically only vape, but the other day i put a few moderately used bowls from some old roors etc. in iso and let it sit, then once they were all pretty clean I double boiled the iso off on my stove with the fan on. I saw some hash-oil like looking substance, surrounded by some unfortunate plant matter. Unable to separate the two i scraped the plat and got a small ball of what is basically just pipe resin extracted with iso. Does anyone have any experience with this? I know its gross, but I figured I would at least ask before I threw it away. What would be the least gross was to use this, bong, bubbler, vape? Thanks! I imagine if i had had coffee filters, I, or someone else could filter the iso and remove the gross combusted plant matter, and be left with a probably very cbd rich oil like substance! I could be wrong though.

Any comments, suggestions, or stories would be appreciated!

PhishCactus,

Persona Non Grata

turn on, tune in, hulk out
pipe resin is mostly tar and ash and dust. I would throw it in the garbage

I don't think there is any way of separating the tiny amount of thc in there from the tar

Persona Non Grata,

Cleanfiend

:rolleyes: sorry bud, what you have is bong crud.

I wouldn't subject my glass or lungs to that tar - It is not not the same thing as reclaiming a vaporizer. Good luck

Cleanfiend,
Top Bottom