Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Does the pinnacle require a burnoff? Also is the water tool like a must have? is it that cool?
I would think the water tool is a must have if your going to use the two highest temps . Vapor gets pretty hot and dry up there .

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: poonman

Stthings

I would think the water tool is a must have if your going to use the two highest temps . Vapor gets pretty hot and dry up there .
Well those are for oils right? If I'm vaping flower, you're saying there's no significant increase in quality?

Stthings,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
To be honest I don't really like using water filtration for vapor , Others here don't want to do without it .
Its just a matter of what works best for you .

Last edited:

rsqemt911

I like both. I use a WT with my solo and extreme Q and occasionally my Pax. But dry is good too.

As a rule higher temps are harsher so water filtration helps "moisturize" the air. But its not for everybody. Try it and see if you like it.

Kaptan

So I arrive home today and find a VB package on my doorstep. :clap:
Thank you again TRVB!:rockon:
Video will be coming tomorrow. :nod:
Initial impressions....
I did get one session in as it was charging :science: OMG, it can fog like a SOLO, but IMO not quite as dense vapor.
I really like the light display, although can be intrusive and less :ninja: when using outside in the evening hours.
The Water Tool is perfect and has no writing, perfect amount of diffusion
Uses the same charger as the OG Pinnacle
Recessed power button is a welcome improvement.
The mouthpiece and Pong seem to snap in place and stay more snug than the PN.
The bullets are the same.
As mentioned previous, there is an o-ring placed at the top of the heating chamber opening.
I found loading the bullets with a clear Inhalater sanitary tip over the screen end of the bullet and a quick inhale fills it up nicely.
First impression, temp 1, very tasty! Light vapor
Temp 2, still tasty, but getting more "neutral" taste, less herb taste,
definitely not popcorn similar to top temp on PN OG.
Temp 3, neutral to faint popcorn, but the vapor, did I mention all the vapor?:science:
Temp 4, must use water tool or a Möbius, or whatever you bring to the party? This is where you pull the Solo-like clouds:mmmm::bigleaf:
Temp 5, yeah I went there with herb, but probably won't again. It's harsh even through water and this was the end of the bowl and she wasn't giving any more.
Now the waiting game for it to finish charging. :rant:

Also, keep your hand away from the top area where the vents are located, it gets quite warm after a full session.

Any questions?:rockon:

Last edited:
So I arrive home today and find a VB package on my doorstep. :clap:
Thank you again TRVB!:rockon:
Video will be coming tomorrow. :nod:
Initial impressions....
I did get one session in as it was charging :science: OMG, it can fog like a SOLO, but IMO not quite as dense vapor.
I really like the light display, although can be intrusive and less :ninja: when using outside in the evening hours.
The Water Tool is perfect and has no writing, perfect amount of diffusion
Uses the same charger as the OG Pinnacle
Recessed power button is a welcome improvement.
The mouthpiece and Pong seem to snap in place and stay more snug than the PN.
The bullets are the same.
As mentioned previous, there is an o-ring placed at the top of the heating chamber opening.
I found loading the bullets with a clear Inhalater sanitary tip over the screen end of the bullet and a quick inhale fills it up nicely.
First impression, temp 1, very tasty! Light vapor
Temp 2, still tasty, but getting more "neutral" taste, less herb taste,
definitely not popcorn similar to top temp on PN OG.
Temp 3, neutral to faint popcorn, but the vapor, did I mention all the vapor?:science:
Temp 4, must use water tool or a Möbius, or whatever you bring to the party? This is where you pull the Solo-like clouds:mmmm::bigleaf:
Temp 5, yeah I went there with herb, but probably won't again. It's harsh even through water and this was the end of the bowl and she wasn't giving any more.
Now the waiting game for it to finish charging. :rant:

Also, keep your hand away from the top area where the vents are located, it gets quite warm after a full session.

Any questions?:rockon:

No Questions...jst a video! very very interested after your review w/ the initial run!!!

Last edited:
Vapingaway818,
Reactions: al bundy

njluvdr

Keep calm and vape on
I envy you. Am out of state and have to wait until Tuesday for mine. Until then I do look forward to further review and videos.

njluvdr,

salivape

Oh wow. Solo like clouds and pax like stealth? What a winner. WANT

Now to risk a transatlantic order or not?

salivape,
Reactions: GSH
I find the lower two temps to be similar to the first four on the solo. The upper temps on this one are more like 5 and above on my solo. I can't use either one at the higher temps without the water tool, so that's just me needing it.

How is the flavor on the pn pro? i like my solo on 3 for the flavor.

Vapingaway818,

Jimmy

Sticks. Do u agree that the mouthpiece is tighter than the original. This is my main concern. Any chance of it coming off in my pocket or during use. I would imagine it gets looser as it gets hotter and maybe over time. Also hows the battery life. I read that it was an improvement but i didnt think that they changed it.

Jimmy,
Reactions: al bundy

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Sticks. Do u agree that the mouthpiece is tighter than the original. This is my main concern. Any chance of it coming off in my pocket or during use. I would imagine it gets looser as it gets hotter and maybe over time. Also hows the battery life. I read that it was an improvement but i didnt think that they changed it.

I'm not sticks obv, but I think it could still come off in your pocket. I chose to carry the bullets in an empty tic tac case (orange!) and that way it doesn't matter if the lid is on or not.

Jimmy

I'm not sticks obv, but I think it could still come off in your pocket. I chose to carry the bullets in an empty tic tac case (orange!) and that way it doesn't matter if the lid is on or not.
I like to have the option of preloading a bowl so i can take it on the go and just turn it on and start vaping. I guess its not a huge deal as long as i dont have to worry about knocking it off while drawing on it. Potentialy bullet spilling out...

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I like to have the option of preloading a bowl so i can take it on the go and just turn it on and start vaping. I guess its not a huge deal as long as i dont have to worry about knocking it off while drawing on it. Potentialy bullet spilling out...

Yeah, that won't happen. I wear cargo shorts and it never e comes off, but if I had tight jeans it may be a different story

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@Jimmy I don't think the mouthpiece is any different. but others have reported it sticking on better after a little use and goo has a chance to build up. i'm not charging it now to see how it does for batts. so far I have had three sessions and it is still indicating half full. I'll let you know how it goes.

@Vapingaway818 I prefer the taste of the solo. I've never really thought the PN's strong point was taste. the lower temps allow the strain's flavor to come through, but above that the taste of the vape takes over a little. kind of like how the iolite had its own taste, or the vapor genie. if you're fine with any of those vapes then you will be fine with this. if you are a taste snob, then stick to a vape like the glass vapor genie, the ascent or the solo. all of those have glass and ceramic air paths and I can taste the difference it makes.

@salivape I was referring to the 'harshness' of the vapor, for lack of a better term. I get irritated with both the PN and the Solo above the mid range temps...I'm a wuss.

stickstones,
Reactions: salivape
Top Bottom