Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

simpsons12345

This vape has peaked my interest, I was just about to bite on a Pinnacle, glad I found out the new one comes out in 5 days! I've never water filtered vapor, what is the benefit besides cooler vapor? Does it filter out any active ingredients? Also is there going to be a car adapter available? Cant wait til Tuesday, then til Friday-ish? when it gets here!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
This vape has peaked my interest, I was just about to bite on a Pinnacle, glad I found out the new one comes out in 5 days! I've never water filtered vapor, what is the benefit besides cooler vapor? Does it filter out any active ingredients? Also is there going to be a car adapter available? Cant wait til Tuesday, then til Friday-ish? when it gets here!
Cannabinoids are soluble in water in negligible quantities. I doubt you'd notice much if any loss in potency considering how small the HT is (inner surface area) and you'll more than likely be able to take bigger hits with water filtration as opposed to dry hitting it due to the cooling and moisturizing effect of water. I recommend using warm to very warm water, it seems to work better at moisturizing the vapor compared to cold water.

Stthings

I was on the ascent train too. Now, I'm looking for a better first "first vape." I've pretty much narrow it down to the solo and the Pinnacle Pro w/water attachment. After 20% off, the Pinnacle should be within my price range. The solo is cheaper and more proven in the industry though. Helppp me make up my mind guys. Enlighten me.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I was on the ascent train too. Now, I'm looking for a better first "first vape." I've pretty much narrow it down to the solo and the Pinnacle Pro w/water attachment. After 20% off, the Pinnacle should be within my price range. The solo is cheaper and more proven in the industry though. Helppp me make up my mind guys. Enlighten me.

I think you should buy a pinnacle pro!

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I'm returning my Ascent. I'm on the fence about buying a Pro because I'm low on funds with school about to start up again. I liked my Pinnacle very much and love the improvements of the Pro. I'm broke for a bit, but I may have to start saving my funds for this. The Pinnacle is so ninja and I can't imagine it with improved performance. Not too mention TRVB (the forum poster and company) are the shit. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see this thing hit the masses.

Stthings

How are the clouds compared to that of the solo? Also, where do we get this 20% off deal? And how much will the Pinnacle Pro be with the water filtration thing? Also, are the materials safe? I know it's a high grade polymer, but how safe is it and how prone to like breaking is it?

Stthings,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
How are the clouds compared to that of the solo? Also, where do we get this 20% off deal? And how much will the Pinnacle Pro be with the water filtration thing? Also, are the materials safe? I know it's a high grade polymer, but how safe is it and how prone to like breaking is it?

Well I cannot answer all of these questions, but I can field a few. First off, I have never owned or used a Solo so I can't help you there. The 20% off deal will be available on the VaporBlunt website. I searched the thread and it doesn't appear that they have listed the discount code at the moment, but I would imagine they will list the code upon/near release or use the code that they have used for previous products. The latter statement is speculation on my part. I'm just saying it is a possibility. Currently, the Water Tool for the (original/non-pro) Pinnacle adds another $120 to the cost. I would think it would be safe to say that it will be in that range. That is unless they have a a different version of the water tool that costs more or if they change the price on it.

Here is a post from Engineering in the Pinnacle thread (and a link to the post if you want to read the thread around that area for yourself) :
Oh wow you guys are getting deep into science here! ;)

As far as the bird test goes: Look at the source. An environmental group sponsors a study on toxic effects on X product. What do you think the results are going to be :rolleyes:

Birds are much different than mammals as far as toxicology goes. substances that are toxic to birds may or may not be toxic to people, and usually are toxic at extremely lower levels than would be for people. (On a personal note, my Father is a Veterinarian, and always complains about birds - and how delicate they are)

We run the Pinnacle under 400F, even on high (Lower than you thought, huh?)

The reality is that Teflon is very safe and stable. If you get it over 500F it will begin to decompose - and over 700F Humans can begin to get what is called "Teflon Flu" from the Floride gas that it releases. Those results have been shown to be temporary. We don't get close to those temperatures.

Drawing hot air over Teflon is no different than cooking with it. While cooking, your still breathing in fumes from the cooking surface. I would feel safe saying that with the 50+ years of Nonstick surface treatments in the market, and no confirmed case of damage to human health that PTFE is a safe material to use in vaporizer applications.

For the PES, we run under 180C (356F) for anything made out of PES, so it isn't an issue for the Pinnacle design

As far as breaking I'm not sure as I only owned my Pinnacle for a short time before I found myself in debt and needing some quick cash, but others I'm sure can answer this. I can say that the design seemed solid to me, I had no problem with its durability, and I haven't read may posts in the Pinnacle thread about breaking or returns. Although TRVB is great and goes above and beyond for their customers from what I've seen. I have to take another vape hit and I think it's bedtime for me.

Edited because lord, I was born a ramblin' man.

Hope this helps,
Pick

Last edited:

Stthings

Well I cannot answer all of these questions, but I can field a few. First off, I have never owned or used a Solo so I can't help you there. The 20% off deal will be available on the VaporBlunt website. I searched the thread and it doesn't appear that they have listed the discount code at the moment, but I would imagine they will list the code upon/near release or use the code that they have used for previous products. The latter statement is speculation on my part. I'm just saying it is a possibility. Currently, the Water Tool for the (original/non-pro) Pinnacle adds another $120 to the cost. I would think it would be safe to say that it will be in that range. That is unless they have a a different version of the water tool that costs more or if they change the price on it.

Here is a post from Engineering in the Pinnacle thread (and a link to the post if you want to read the thread around that area for yourself) :

As far as breaking I'm not sure as I only owned my Pinnacle for a short time before I found myself in debt and needing some quick cash, but others I'm sure can answer this. I can say that the design seemed solid to me, I had no problem with its durability, and I haven't read may posts in the Pinnacle thread about breaking or returns. Although TRVB is great and goes above and beyond for their customers from what I've seen. I have to take another vape hit and I think it's bedtime for me.

Edited because lord, I was born a ramblin' man.

Hope this helps,
Pick
Ahhh, thanks! You're a gentleman and a scholar.

d go w/
I was on the ascent train too. Now, I'm looking for a iffirst "first vape." I've pretty much narrow it down to the solo and the Pinnacle Pro w/water attachment. After 20% off, the Pinnacle should be within my price range. The solo is cheaper and more proven in the industry though. Helppp me make up my mind guys. Enlighten me.

If you want the lastet vaporizer obvious answer would be the pinnacle pro esp. if your looking for something discreet! now that the pro has more temps. feat. and includes that oil tank I'd recommend the pro!!! Don't get me wrong I use my solo on a daily but when I'm out n about:rofl: Ive got my pinnacle on hand!!! I really like the fact that your able to use the pinnacle while its charging while the solo you got to buy a power adapter for it ( which I will be doing shortly @pipez. sorry for the lag) I ve been waiting for this bad boy 2 months after I got the pn. Imo pinnacle pro will be worth it.

Vapingaway818,

Stthings

d go w/

If you want the lastet vaporizer obvious answer would be the pinnacle pro esp. if your looking for something discreet! now that the pro has more temps. feat. and includes that oil tank I'd recommend the pro!!! Don't get me wrong I use my solo on a daily but when I'm out n about:rofl: Ive got my pinnacle on hand!!! I really like the fact that your able to use the pinnacle while its charging while the solo you got to buy a power adapter for it. I ve been waiting for this bad boy 2 months after I got the pn. Imo pinnacle pro will be worth it.
I don't want another Ascent though. And only 2 people test drove this right?

Stthings,
I don't want another Ascent though. And only 2 people test drove this right?
But the performance from the pinnacle I wasn't disappointed from the day I got it. they listened to all the creative criticism from their customers and put that towards the pn pro. every issue or concern that was addressed either was answered by TRVB and ENGINEER w/ an explanation n a resolution. If you haven't look into the pinnacle thread from start to finish yet you should you'll see what I mean! jst my:2c:

Yes but the Pinnacle is a known quantity that the Pinnacle Pro is building on. The Ascent is completely new.
lol I think you meant quality.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenRoom

Yes but the Pinnacle is a known quantity that the Pinnacle Pro is building on. The Ascent is completely new.

Yeah I definitely feel confident buying the pro. I see the Pro as a Pinnacle version 2 with all the bugs worked out and a few improvements. And I still can't get over the fact that TRVB and their engineer were posting on this forum trying to solve problems and filling us in every step of the way. I'll be getting one as soon as it hits the shelves.

Lizard King

Did anyone get confirmation that the mouthpieces on the Pro are the same as the original?

Lizard King,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I can tell you the old one fits my new Pro. But I don't know if they changed anything about it...I don't think they did.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The new PonGs and mouthpieces I received for my Pinnacle the other day do fit tighter than my originals. Also, iirc, I think some kind of seal has been added to the base unit? I have not done an ISO test yet . . . I'm still admiring the new plastic . . . :)

Stthings

Does the pinnacle require a burnoff? Also is the water tool like a must have? is it that cool?

Stthings,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Does the pinnacle require a burnoff? Also is the water tool like a must have? is it that cool?

iirc, TRVB burns them in at the factory, in fact here is the relevant post with a picture.

The water tool is cool . . . :cool:

Here's a look into our QC facilities. Here the Pinnacle is being checked for proper temp control, and safety standards. We also do the "burn off" during this process.
testing_zps1a98c94b.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom