• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Medical Mark

Ya the oil can is just like the vb2.0 and will probably bubble up so you can't fill it to too much and sticks is right up right action or you'll be tying to clen the ceramic heat camber which won't be a nice task I'm sure iso would be the only solution.
I'm sure Itwould work well though, reason being the high temp and titanium can. The vb2.0 works ok but I think the Pro should work even better. I am saving some oil just for the Pro when I can purchase it.
I can't wait to see how it works, either way the Pro will be awesome with herb and a drop or two samwhiched inbetween with the awesome temp range should produce some awesome results.
Sticks is the 3 setting producing nice vapor? I like the vapor density of the pinnacle on high setting nd can produce some nice clouds if I take a nice steady draw at which point you just sense a release of vapor but it gets hotter as this takes place but I get a nice cloud. So I imagine a nice steady draw on the 3rd setting I bet makes denser vapor then the solo? What's your thoughts.

Cheers, medical mark

lookhigh

FC member
I suspect the oil tank would fit the regular PN but probably doesn't get hot enough. maybe somebody will try it. really like the look of the pro and the features hopefully its as reliable as the old one.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
mark...I got much better vapor at 3 than 2. my last session was for a nightcap, so I just went straight to 4 with the WT. But I remember when I first got it I went straight to 3 to see if it was better, and it was.

stickstones,
Reactions: grokit

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I'm just about to try starting at 3 (420F). I'm going on a 10 day trip to Colorado tomorrow :spliff: and my whole body is aching from the preparations. Stupid Crohn's Disease...I should be feeling no pain and stuffing my face shortly!

Curious to see what the battery life is on 3. I'll let you know.

In the process of making some canna coconut oil for some treats for tomorrow's trip. Hopefully, it will ease the physical strain of a long trip and beguile the tedium of the journey. :brow:

EDIT: At present, I'm starting on "3" (420F) using the water tool. The taste is much better at this temperature using the water tool. The CLOUDS at this temp are insane and have yours truly coughing. HARD. :freak: Be careful, the water tool smoothes the hit out so much, you may not realize how much you just took in.

Last edited:

Belgianvapor

How hot does the PN pro get after a session on the highest temp?

And can you vape hash in the cans or are they only for oil?

Belgianvapor,

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
How is the smell? I recently got the VB 2.0 for stealth and the smell is horrendous. Is the PN Pro any better?

deadheadbill,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Ther u go capt, PM me your address and I'll get it out to u tomorrow. Looking forward to your video!

Btw, I sent the one to the member that one last nights contest, he will have it on Thursday.

I'm a Canuck with a nice camera. But Kaptan has a better uniform.

I've always enjoyed reading your input and you've always been active in my treads, I'm going to send you one as my official voice of reason over the border, these really are the last test units so this will conclude my esteemed panel!! I would like it if u could provide video also please. PM me Ur address and I'll get it out to u

Meghan

Can't wait to get this thing as the Ascent was such a huge let down for me. Video to be posted soon....:science:

I can't wait to hear what you think. I cancelled my Ascent preorder and this is the main contender for a replacement. I sincerely hope this is the portable for me!

OutkastBoss

Dang it !

This thread has made me super jealous twice now ..
Love my Pn , would do just about anything for a pro lol .

Cannot wait for the reveiwers opinions on this ..
I am particularly interested in how the oils perform .

Also Trvb do you have plans for a car charger for this one ?

OutkastBoss,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Dang it !

This thread has made me super jealous twice now ..
Love my Pn , would do just about anything for a pro lol .

Cannot wait for the reveiwers opinions on this ..
I am particularly interested in how the oils perform .

Also Trvb do you have plans for a car charger for this one ?

I plan to take a break after we release The Baker and focus on the small details like car chargers that have been overlooked due to our crazy release schedules

I'm a Canuck with a nice camera. But Kaptan has a better uniform.

Not to rush u tweak but I'm still waiting on your address, make sure and get it to me tonight so I can get your unit out first think tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tweek

Ther u go capt, PM me your address and I'll get it out to u tomorrow. Looking forward to your video!

Btw, I sent the one to the member that one last nights contest, he will have it on Thursday.

I've always enjoyed reading your input and you've always been active in my treads, I'm going to send you one as my official voice of reason over the border, these really are the last test units so this will conclude my esteemed panel!! I would like it if u could provide video also please. PM me Ur address and I'll get it out to u

So awesome and very generous! :bowdown: I look forward to putting together a video of the unit.

Top Bottom