• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

spiggot

Hey spiggot, when i sent my pinnacle pro to the manufacturer, they told me it was fake like i stated before. They also offered me a dicounted price for a new one. So if you send it back and find out its not real they might work with you good luck.

That's good to know, but not sure I would want to pay for shipping, then the cost of a new unit even with a discount. Maybe the manufacturer tell me if it's real or fake from the serial number before I decide whether to pay shipping costs, although I suppose serial numbers can easily be faked or copied from a genuine unit.

spiggot,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Do you have a serial number printed on your unit? I couldn't find a serial number on my unit. I was told they were going by the number on the box. I wouldn't be able to get a refund or mine fixed unless I had the original box it came in.

CarolKing,
Reactions: KidFated.

tree master

Do you have a serial number printed on your unit? I couldn't find a serial number on my unit. I was told they were going by the number on the box. I wouldn't be able to get a refund or mine fixed unless I had the original box it came in.

they told me it was on the box aslo but i didnt see one anywhere. They still took my unit, then turned out to be fake. My guess if you dont have a serial number on your box that it came in, then its probably a fake.

That's good to know, but not sure I would want to pay for shipping, then the cost of a new unit even with a discount. Maybe the manufacturer tell me if it's real or fake from the serial number before I decide whether to pay shipping costs, although I suppose serial numbers can easily be faked or copied from a genuine unit.

Thats a good idea save some money if they can tell you if its real from the serial number. That is also true, i hope it is a real unit.

tree master,

CarolKing

I bought 2 of my units from VaporBlunt so they are not a fake. Be careful this unit has a tendency to get hot and the plastic gets brittle.

Make sure you clean your unit often so the resin doesn't build up and get hot on the plastic. I think when the resin gets hot on the plastic it can cause the plastic to get brittle and crack. I'm not an engineer but that's the only thing I can think of for the problem. Some folks are experiencing cracking and chipping around where the mouthpiece attaches.

You want to protect your investment, just a word to the wise. :2c: Make sure you keep your boxes that your unit came in.

I.b.vaping

I'd be willing to give them a try, thanks for the recommendation. I quite like the videos they do on Youtube comparing different units, very useful. I did look at their prices for my recent Air purchase, but PlanetVape was quite a bit cheaper even with fast shipping option.
The only
I'd be willing to give them a try, thanks for the recommendation. I quite like the videos they do on Youtube comparing different units, very useful. I did look at their prices for my recent Air purchase, but PlanetVape was quite a bit cheaper even with fast shipping option.
Yeah that sounds good mate! But if you get problems it will take you a while to sort out! With vapefiend ice sent stuff back one day and had a new item the day after, only saying this because I've had shit loads of problems lol but all were sorted within a day or two! I had a pnp and loved it

I.b.vaping,

spiggot

There is a sticker on the box with some letter and numbers "PRO10-xxxxx" which I'm hoping is the serial as I can't find anything anywhere else on the unit or packaging. I'm missing the plastic molded insert in the box, but thankfully still have the box itself and accessories it came with. Hopefully this will be enough.

Reading the other comments here I really wish I had chosen Vapefiend over Namaste. I only chose Namaste due to the cheaper "best offer" ebay auction they had running (I don't think Vapefiend price matches ebay auctions), which could end up costing me more than if I'd just gone with Vapefiend in the first place. Too late now but lesson learnt for the future.

jpinkman

My pinnacle did not last, I got through several mouth pieces, then it just would'nt heat up enough, I got an e-livi8 and its great, heat up FAST and hits harder, better built to, all glass air path, worth a look IMHO.
Peace

enhanced-buzz-wide-6923-1420841471-22.jpg

jpinkman,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
There is a sticker on the box with some letter and numbers "PRO10-xxxxx" which I'm hoping is the serial as I can't find anything anywhere else on the unit or packaging. I'm missing the plastic molded insert in the box, but thankfully still have the box itself and accessories it came with. Hopefully this will be enough.

Reading the other comments here I really wish I had chosen Vapefiend over Namaste. I only chose Namaste due to the cheaper "best offer" ebay auction they had running (I don't think Vapefiend price matches ebay auctions), which could end up costing me more than if I'd just gone with Vapefiend in the first place. Too late now but lesson learnt for the future.

NamasteVapes does not sell fakes. They buy the Pinnacle directly from Vaporblunt. You can call both parties to verify this information. So if it was/is a fake, it is not on NamasteVapes, they do not produce the vaporizer. I'm also sure they have tried to make it right by you in many ways. Kory from NamasteVapes will not rest until a customer is happy. If a manufacturer is pushing fakes amongst it's own then it is on them not a distributor. This is just one example of course. I hope everything works out for the best.

ichibaneye,
Reactions: lookhigh

spiggot

NamasteVapes does not sell fakes. They buy the Pinnacle directly from Vaporblunt. You can call both parties to verify this information. So if it was/is a fake, it is not on NamasteVapes, they do not produce the vaporizer. I'm also sure they have tried to make it right by you in many ways. Kory from NamasteVapes will not rest until a customer is happy. If a manufacturer is pushing fakes amongst it's own then it is on them not a distributor. This is just one example of course. I hope everything works out for the best.

I wouldn't know if it's a fake unit or not, I hope you're right. I wasn't concerned that it could be fake until I read comments on this forum. I would not agree that Namaste "have tried to make it right in many ways". Namaste have referred me back to the vendor, meaning extra cost to me to ship overseas, which of course I'm unhappy about. I'd expect Namaste to swap the device here in the UK so I can avoid this.

Namaste did call me to offer a free swap upgrade to a Davinci Ascent last year, shortly after buying the Pinnacle. This was due to the large number of problems with the Pinnacle they were seeing. They said on the phone they would send a Davinci out for me to try, which I didn't receive, although I did get the Pinnacle. Initially I was impressed by this generous offer, but when I emailed to ask where it was I received the following.

"Thanks and I'm really sorry for the confusion - it was a mistake that you were called about this we were catching orders going out as it is correct we've been having problems with faulty Pinnacle Pro's but of course if there is an issue with yours we would replace it for you on warranty or swap for another model."

I have since sent this email back to them asking why they are referring me back to the vendor rather than replacing it under warranty as they stated they would, and asked if are they doing this because the unit is a fake. I received no reply.

I also didn't receive a PP Water tool I ordered separately through the Namaste website, however this was refunded eventually, after I was forced to raise a PayPal dispute as my emails were being ignored. Happily, I managed to get a similar one a lot cheaper on Dhgate thanks to this awesome forum. I'm also enjoying the Arizer Solo I now have too, so I'm not overly bothered now, but I wouldn't say that Namaste had been particularly helpful in any of this. I still haven't decided whether to spend money shipping the Pinnacle overseas, but it's less urgent now I have the Air.

ichibaneye

:cheers:
I wouldn't know if it's a fake unit or not, I hope you're right. I wasn't concerned that it could be fake until I read comments on this forum. I would not agree that Namaste "have tried to make it right in many ways". Namaste have referred me back to the vendor, meaning extra cost to me to ship overseas, which of course I'm unhappy about. I'd expect Namaste to swap the device here in the UK so I can avoid this.

Namaste did call me to offer a free swap upgrade to a Davinci Ascent last year, shortly after buying the Pinnacle. This was due to the large number of problems with the Pinnacle they were seeing. They said on the phone they would send a Davinci out for me to try, which I didn't receive, although I did get the Pinnacle. Initially I was impressed by this generous offer, but when I emailed to ask where it was I received the following.

"Thanks and I'm really sorry for the confusion - it was a mistake that you were called about this we were catching orders going out as it is correct we've been having problems with faulty Pinnacle Pro's but of course if there is an issue with yours we would replace it for you on warranty or swap for another model."

I have since sent this email back to them asking why they are referring me back to the vendor rather than replacing it under warranty as they stated they would, and asked if are they doing this because the unit is a fake. I received no reply.

I also didn't receive a PP Water tool I ordered separately through the Namaste website, however this was refunded eventually, after I was forced to raise a PayPal dispute as my emails were being ignored. Happily, I managed to get a similar one a lot cheaper on Dhgate thanks to this awesome forum. I'm also enjoying the Arizer Solo I now have too, so I'm not overly bothered now, but I wouldn't say that Namaste had been particularly helpful in any of this. I still haven't decided whether to spend money shipping the Pinnacle overseas, but it's less urgent now I have the Air.

That truly is unfortunate. I can also understand your frustrations. It is not exciting to exhaust so much energy to get something done when it was told to you that it would be taken care of. I would try contacting Kory and sending him the e-mail stating they would fix it for you. I agree that if you are local that they should be dealing with you on those fronts and not from a hub from afar. Best of luck to you and if I can come up with any other ideas/solutions I'll make sure to get back to you. Cheers!

ichibaneye,

SprayingVomit

Has anyone received a reply or any shipment/replacement from Vaporblunt Dave?
I originally bought mine from Massdrop which was promised a glass lined mouth piece but I ended up receiving a plastic along with a few others that took part in the drop.

I've been emailing Vaporblunt Dave many times and I'd either have the email ignored, or a "I'll have it shipped tomorrow/next week/today" reply and then no follow-up with no package in the mail. My mouth piece is finally starting to crumble and I'm starting to get pissed off with their "support"

July 17th 2014
Just send me your address and I will send one out to you right away.

It seems massdrop used some left over stock to fill your order and that's why some people didn't get them. I will take care of this for you no problem and right away.

Dave
No problem. I should have one out to you at the beginning of the week.

September 30th 2014
I am very sorry,

I will have one sent right out. I have you marked off as sent out already. Let me double check but if you didn't I will make it up to you.

Dave

November 11th 2014
I have no clue why this hasn't been resolved. Can you please send me your address and I will personally mail it out for you tomorrow. I am on the East Coast so wherever you are it shouldn't take more than 5 business days.
Never mind I see it in the thread here. I'll ship it tomorrow morning for you.

Since then, my emails have been ignored. I just resent one about 20 minutes ago and expecting nothing to come out of it either.

SprayingVomit,

ichibaneye

I originally bought mine from Massdrop which was promised a glass lined mouth piece but I ended up receiving a plastic along with a few others that took part in the drop.

I've been emailing Vaporblunt Dave many times and I'd either have the email ignored, or a "I'll have it shipped tomorrow/next week/today" reply and then no follow-up with no package in the mail. My mouth piece is finally starting to crumble and I'm starting to get pissed off with their "support"

July 17th 2014

September 30th 2014

November 11th 2014

Since then, my emails have been ignored. I just resent one about 20 minutes ago and expecting nothing to come out of it either.

Vaporblunt has always been terrible from all of my dealings with them. They sent me a Baker that never worked correctly from day one. To this day it still sits broken and unusable and they will not fix it. They also wanted me to pay shipping both ways to just look it over. I chalk it all up to a lesson learned and just moved along to bigger and better things. I feel your pain my friend.

blueman1177

Does anyone else have issues with a sticky mouthpiece? The resin buildup has gotten pretty strong. How do you handle this, I don't think soaking the plastic piece in Iso is a good idea

blueman1177,

CarolKing

PBW by Five Star- 1 lb
| 4 answered questions
Try some PBW you can get that off Amazon online.
Will help to clean glass and plastic. It's easier on the plastic. No good to soak your mouthpiece for very long in ISO. It will weaken the plastic.

Ive also soaked mine in really hot water too. I think the PBW is your best bet.

If you try too hard to get your mouthpiece off it could break. Two of my units did break. Take your mouthpiece off when warm.
:leaf::peace:;)

Last edited:

CarolKing

I'm saying 20 seconds possibly? I was being conservative I have 2 cracked units, so maybe you are right, no amount of soaking in ISO. That's why I suggested the PBW.

I have always tried to keep my units clean and using the hot water and some Dawn dish soap is what I was mainly using. I did use the quick wipe off with the q-tip. In the beginning I did do the soak in the ISO before I found out others were having problems with the plastic.

This unit has a tendency to get really hot. When the resin from your herb gets hot IMO I think it's weakens the plastic. I'm not an engineer this is just my opinion.

When this portable first came out I was so excited about it, I bought 3 units total. I gave one away and two I kept. 2 of the units developed cracks by the mouthpiece. It could have been from the ISO or the heat and resin, I don't know? I didn't know about the PBW back then.

At the time the company VB wasn't replacing the units under warranty because of cracked collar issues. I bought mine through VaporBlunt. theyoyokid1 did stand behind the units that he sold. I was very upset with VB and decided to use other vaporizers.

There are many happy PNP customers out there. So not all have bad stories.

This unit is having an upgrade is what we are hearing. The body will be of different materials we were told.

Hopefully there will be a V2 Pinnacle Pro out sometime in 2015.

Last edited:

A1

I have a Vaporblunt CS story to tell.

Let me first start by saying I'm a huge fan of the Pinnacle Pro and the way it vaporizes, and when it was functioning properly I was a very happy customer.

I purchased my Pinnacle Pro in May from an ebay seller (clearance_products). I used my Pinnacle Pro a few times a week for about a month and was very happy with the results.

After the first month I took a break from using the Pinnacle Pro for about four months and went back to use it again this October. I fully charged the unit and tried to set it to heat at level one, I started getting cascading red lights, and then the unit would shut of completely. Sometimes after the cascading lights and shut off happened I could turn it on and it would work, and more times than not it wouldn't. I noticed when it did work it would take over six minutes to reach the first heat setting. It did work while plugged into the charger, bu that negated its portability.

I contacted the ebay seller and informed them of the issue I was having with my Pinnacle Pro, and asked them for an exchange for a properly functioning unit. They said "The warranty through them was only good for the first 30 days, and that I should contact the manufacturer".

I did some resrarch on the net and found that other people were having the same problems I was having with my Pinnacle Pro. I also found out that Vaporblunt CS had a pretty bad reputation. While donig my research I found this forum/thread and got the vaporbluntdave email address. I sent Dave an email explaining my situation and a video of my defective unit in action. Dave got back to me in a few days and assisted me in the process of sending back my defective unit for a warranty claim. Within a couple days I shipped them my defective unit, and a week later they emailed me a tracking number for my new Pinnacle Pro that should be arriving the day after Turkey day.

I've had nothing but a Great experience with Vaporblunts CS.

So I received my new Pinnacle Pro on Friday from Vaporblunt as was mentioned in my last post.

I've been using my new Arizer Solo all month while the Pinnacle Pro was out for the warranty exchange, and let me tell you that thing is a great, efficient vaporizer, thats very dependable and consistent.

That being said. WOW! I forgot how big and thick the Pinnacle Pro's clouds were. I was coughing my lungs off on my first few hits with the Pinnacle Pro. It's almost the equivalent to smoking with the thickness of those clouds.

It's definitly good to have a couple of different vapes to use, both with their own strengths and weaknesses.

SprayingVomit

Hi, if you look back, around May 2014 was the only time when CS was good.
They had actual CS for a month or two to make everyone shut up about how bad their CS was. After that good month or two, they went back to being shit. I'm glad you were lucky enough to have your problem fixed during that timeframe though.

I love my PnP, I really do. But my battery life has almost halved in the past year. If it were to go back on sale on Massdrop or something again for $150, I would jump on it in a heartbeat, but I won't. Even though it functions well, I don't want to give my money to a company that doesn't give a shit about their customers and does not offer an ounce of honest support. That's not the type of people I want to support in this industry, or any to be honest.

People need to realize that having good customer support goes a long way. Which is why the MFLB is still somehow one of the most popular vapes out there despite their feature/price ratio.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Mine now no longer works unless plugged in, holds no charge. I stopped using my pnp after 6 months due to being so annoyed with it falling apart after only having it a short amount of time. I went back to it recently when I sold my volcano to be able to afford a Lily, only to find within days that the battery won't hold a charge. It'll stay in a drawer for emergencies from now on.

Never buying another 'disposable' vape...

EmDeemo,
Hey guys it's been a while........ I purchased my pnp within the first month of release and I absolutely loved it!!! I immediately put my Pax in the drawer (where it still sits) and stopped smoking all together for about 4 months. I took it everywhere!!!!! I think my downfall is that when I went to work I left my pnp in the car even through the winter. I live in Washington Dc and we have had some pretty frigid winters these past 2 years and I noticed when it was really cold it would blink red when first turning on and then cut off, when I would turn it on the 2nd time it worked fine. It then stopped heating up all together. I sent it in and got a new one, but the second one just wasn't the same. I eventually put my pnp to the side and picked up some raw papers . It has been over a year since then, but recently I have been trying to use my Pnp again..... Unfortunately I do not think the pnp can make me "fuckcombustion" again all on its own, so I overnighted a crafty made by storz and Bickel. Although I do not think I will forever cast my pnp in the drawer next to my pax (at least not right now) I am hoping with the help of the crafty I can truly "fuckcombustion" again. Wish me luck!!!!!

dr demise

I don't suppose there is a guide anywhere on how to change the battery on the PnP? Need to replace the battery in mine asap as I'm only getting 3 sessions on the lowest temp now :( can't return it either as the battery only had a 3 month warranty.....seriously tempted to break the collar so I can get a refund lol.

dr demise,
Top Bottom