Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Emails are a two way street, he should be able to cross reference your transaction.

Everything will probably work out in the end, meanwhile keep up your positive attitude!

The Pinnicle, of hope. I like mine, hoping not to run into red lights.....

stark1,

Lone Wolf

Never ended up receiving the glass gong vapor blunt Dave agreed to send me. Kind of bummed the pinnacle has been getting dusty. Never answered my emails, sent another one 3 night ago and still not reply after a month.

Anyone else have similar results from vapor blunt?

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've had problems with customer service. That is something that the company said they were going to work on. Hopefully things will get better.:\

Sometime in 2015 VB will be coming out with a newer version of the Pinnacle Pro. It will be made with different materials.

CarolKing,

Lone Wolf

I've had problems with customer service. That is something that the company said they were going to work on. Hopefully things will get better.

Did you ever have any luck getting through to them? I'd really like to get my pinnacle back up and running.

I can't say I would buy another vapor blunt product regardless of how good it is due to the non existent warranty/ customer service.

Lone Wolf,

SavageCore

So last night I decided to buy a replacement for my cracked top/collar from theyoyokid1, great service from them.

Now my Pinnacle has the heating error again!

I love this vape so much! Such build quality /s

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I've had problems with customer service. That is something that the company said they were going to work on. Hopefully things will get better.

Upstanding CS is what builds trust, and consumers, for a outstanding enterprise; otherwise that trust wil wane, and eventually the company will find itself in the red, the consumers having turned away.

Last edited:
stark1,

Ratdawgie

Well my saga just got brighter...theyoyokid1 found all my paperwork and has had my device repaired and scheduled for return shipping through usps, Now THAT'S customer service. This guy went that aforementioned extra mile that exceptional customer service folks go to get my papers and device together and help me. Replied to several emails and kept me in the loop.
Now I'm going to order some more accessories from him... see how that works? Stark is right.... good CS builds not only trust... it builds repeat business. You'll hear from me again when my baby is back with me. PEACE all.

titaniumlegz

Not nice, attacking a company, posting private email without permission. Warning point issued.
I have had nothing but a bad experience with the P.P and VaporBlunt. In addition to it not heating, it cracked around the rim. It took constant email after email to finally get a replacement unit. Well after 2 months of using the “new unit” very little, it has cracked again. Now they say its just the way it is and they will not repair for free again! What a bunch of crooks! I spent a lot of my hard earned money on this vaporizer, and now it’s a paper weight. Do not buy a Pinnacre Pro. And do not give Vapor blunt your business. I hope this will save someone the trouble that I’ve goes through.

@TherealVaporblunt
Continuing to improve customer service? How do I get in on that? ;)

My initial units heater died (VaporBlunt never responded, Massdrop replaced after a few days of even more waiting for a response from the ever elusive vaporbluntdave@gmail.com), now the top has cracked on my new unit and both parties are ignoring me.

I'm in the UK and get charged import taxes when a replacement is sent to me so I'd like to avoid that again. The Massdrop saving is already lost.

Can a new top piece be easily replaced at home? If not refund please.

I used to recommend this vape to friends... hah, silly me.
I'm in the same boat man! Pissed me off!!

Just be careful.. i have had my unit for months now never had a single problem like this and i don't ever clean it either.
From VaporBlunt:
Unfortunately since this is the second time, the warranty only allows it to be repaired in this specific place once because, the cause is residue build up in the chamber area and on the pong where it inserts into the chamber. Causing both piece to stick together. We are covering this under warranty one time per costumer as good faith.
If you wish to have it repaired there would be a cost of $40.00 + shipping. I do apologize if this is something you would like to continue with please let me know.

Yes I clean it after every use and how can they claim something they have no evidence of? Total BUll CRAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

A1

I have a Vaporblunt CS story to tell.

Let me first start by saying I'm a huge fan of the Pinnacle Pro and the way it vaporizes, and when it was functioning properly I was a very happy customer.

I purchased my Pinnacle Pro in May from an ebay seller (clearance_products). I used my Pinnacle Pro a few times a week for about a month and was very happy with the results.

After the first month I took a break from using the Pinnacle Pro for about four months and went back to use it again this October. I fully charged the unit and tried to set it to heat at level one, I started getting cascading red lights, and then the unit would shut of completely. Sometimes after the cascading lights and shut off happened I could turn it on and it would work, and more times than not it wouldn't. I noticed when it did work it would take over six minutes to reach the first heat setting. It did work while plugged into the charger, bu that negated its portability.

I contacted the ebay seller and informed them of the issue I was having with my Pinnacle Pro, and asked them for an exchange for a properly functioning unit. They said "The warranty through them was only good for the first 30 days, and that I should contact the manufacturer".

I did some resrarch on the net and found that other people were having the same problems I was having with my Pinnacle Pro. I also found out that Vaporblunt CS had a pretty bad reputation. While donig my research I found this forum/thread and got the vaporbluntdave email address. I sent Dave an email explaining my situation and a video of my defective unit in action. Dave got back to me in a few days and assisted me in the process of sending back my defective unit for a warranty claim. Within a couple days I shipped them my defective unit, and a week later they emailed me a tracking number for my new Pinnacle Pro that should be arriving the day after Turkey day.

I've had nothing but a Great experience with Vaporblunts CS.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I have had nothing but a bad experience with the P.P and VaporBlunt. In addition to it not heating, it cracked around the rim. It took constant email after email to finally get a replacement unit. Well after 2 months of using the “new unit” very little, it has cracked again. Now they say its just the way it is and they will not repair for free again! What a bunch of crooks! I spent a lot of my hard earned money on this vaporizer, and now it’s a paper weight. Do not buy a Pinnacre Pro. And do not give Vapor blunt your business. I hope this will save someone the trouble that I’ve goes through.

From VaporBlunt:
Unfortunately since this is the second time, the warranty only allows it to be repaired in this specific place once because, the cause is residue build up in the chamber area and on the pong where it inserts into the chamber. Causing both piece to stick together. We are covering this under warranty one time per costumer as good faith.
If you wish to have it repaired there would be a cost of $40.00 + shipping. I do apologize if this is something you would like to continue with please let me know.

Yes I clean it after every use and how can they claim something they have no evidence of? Total BUll CRAP!

While you are free to post your complaint, we have rules about how you go about it:
  • All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner.
  • Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
    • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.
  • Do not post the contents of private conversations without permission from all parties involved.
You have had your opportunity to express your complaint so please do not post about this again unless you have something new to add.

pakalolo,

Sativape

From VaporBlunt:

I will never buy a Pinnacre Pro!!! F that!
Never have, never will.
Sounds like a knock off anyways...

I did however, purchase a Pinnacle Pro, and this thing is going hella strong since my Black Friday Sale purchase last year!

Oh man, almost the PNP's 1st B-Day!

Big up to all the mandem at VB and lick a shot wontime for the man theyoyokid1!!!!

EDIT: Happy Thanksgiving to all you mofos!!!

Sativape

Sorry, I was just a little upset.

Be thankful for forums like FC!
If you comb through this thread, so much in depth info about cleaning and maintenance (and preventative maintenance).
I keeps my PNP so clean it looks brand spanking new.

The collar was the PNP's Achilles' heel for sure.

Taking the knowledge of knowing not to allow any resin buildup, I made sure to completely bypass the internal collar, so no sticky icky goodness could cause the MP, Pong, GPong to stick.

The reality is, there is no perfect vape.

@titaniumlegz, people are always sharing experiences, providing recommendations on here.

I love taking advantage of the wealth of info on FC!

Big up to FC and all the members too!

A1

So I received my new Pinnacle Pro on Friday from Vaporblunt as was mentioned in my last post.

I've been using my new Arizer Solo all month while the Pinnacle Pro was out for the warranty exchange, and let me tell you that thing is a great, efficient vaporizer, thats very dependable and consistent.

That being said. WOW! I forgot how big and thick the Pinnacle Pro's clouds were. I was coughing my lungs off on my first few hits with the Pinnacle Pro. It's almost the equivalent to smoking with the thickness of those clouds.

It's definitly good to have a couple of different vapes to use, both with their own strengths and weaknesses.

lookhigh

FC member
^ I'm always pleasantly surprised when i use the Pinnacle after the SOLO, If the raste was as good as the SOLO it would be a beast.

lookhigh,
Reactions: NorVape

jtttttt

For those having battery issues with it not being usable WITHOUT a charger...I don't think its an issue with the actual battery...I think it is just a calibration issue. I had the issue over 2 months ago...as soon as I would take it off the charger, it would go crazy colors and turn off. Tried turning back on, same thing, turn off. I could use it on the charger though.

So I began using it a little, letting it off, letting it die and then charging back up. I would leave it on the charger for long periods of time, then let it die completely, then charge it back up. Somehow, this revived my PNP. all of a sudden, it started to work off the charger...just like new. It couldn't hold 1 session before, and now it could hold 6/7/8 depending on heat level. I would just turn it on without any product, run it down for my test results.

I'm still a happy customer!

lookhigh

FC member
Some batteries do recover some when fully charged/discharged. this would only work with the PN/PNP as they only have one cell. Testing with an empty bullet will result in more cycles!

lookhigh,

dr demise

I've had my replacement PnP for about 6 weeks now, and I'm only getting 4 sessions on the lowest temp before it needs re-charging. I can't remember how many I was getting on my previous one, but I don't remember it being this bad? Did I get another piece of junk or is this normal?

dr demise,

al bundy

Vaporist
Is each one from a cold start?
I say about 3-4 but that's also with turning it on again if I'm not done with bullet or starting a second one.i usually pack them about 3/4 so I could shake to stir.

al bundy,

lookhigh

FC member
when its cold outside 3 sometimes 4, really varies alot. mine is not used much so when its left in storage for a few days its still charged.

lookhigh,

dr demise

Sounds like 4 is normal then, and yeah thats from cold. I'm sure I was getting more from my previous model though, that is before it junked out on me.

dr demise,
Top Bottom