• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

VAPEHUNTER

Hello friend and welcome to the forum,
I can't say I would advise against buying it. Like all vapes it has it's issues but it really is one of my favorite vapes to use and own. Be sure to read as much as you can here, I know it's a lot, but the information here is very valuable. Also be sure to buy from an approved vendor. The approved vendor will have the latest versions with the glass air path and will be able to "warranty" it should anything happen.
Happy Vaping!

VAPEHUNTER,

NorVape

Vape Rictim
Welcome to the forums, @miono :)

I'll have to second @VAPEHUNTER here. It has it's issues, but this vape is GREAT. Read the info here, it is very much worth it.

Most of the baby diseases, like the melting mouthpiece and such, have been sorted out. My PnP has been my daily driver for over 6 months now (can't remember exactly when I got it, for some reason things are a bit hazy :rofl:), and it has withstood heavy use.

Look after it right, and you should have very few problems you can't find the answer to here. Now that the customer service issues have been sorted out, it is a safe purchase, I would say.

General PnP thoughts:

The other day I went to the movies to see something about a raccoon with a gun and a tree and shit, and I had to vape publicly. This was the first time I used the elongated glass stem without a whip atachment, and I must say the stem alone improved the vapor experience for me. It also made it look like a heavy e-cig, and nobody looked twice, even though I was in the middle of the street getting blasted.

And, am I the only one who uses the PnP with a whip?

Philreal187

I have also had my pnp for over 6 months of heavy use and have yet to encounter any problems, praise Jah, allah, moses and Buddha haha. I have used this vape in close public locations from sitting at a bar to indoor concerts to indoors at my work, the movie theater is where I want to really use it at. Nobody has any idea what it is, I just tell everyone its a tobacco vaporizer. I almost wish I would have packed it for my trip to cancun it might have made it thru but I didn't wanna risk losing my favorite vape. I have yet to share this with someone who didn't love it as well. Over all this is an awesome vape as long as u take care of it.

Unfortunately the unspeakable happened to my water tool this weekend. I was excited to just post up on the couch and watch the simpsons marathon and accidently knocked it off the table and it broke on the floor. I went straight to dhgate to order the d020 which will take a month to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abraham310

I'm on México and ppl have a bad perception about cannabis, but with this PNP It's simple to get all pre filled bullets and get your medicine all day with no problems. I was using it on the cinema, on public parks, malls and there's no "society problems" ..

In that way This is my second PNP, first was broken in 1 month, my replacement has 3 months with me. I must say that GONG solve many problems about use, mantenience and cleaning.

I suppose GONG increases the life about our units...

Portability pre loaded bullets, here in México cannabis its completly ilegal, so this thing has a 10 overal about discrecion

Battery has a 5 complete sesions..

quality vapor is bad with plastic muth tips, use gongs and for a better portability experiencie use the extended glass 70mm, youll get a nice cooled vapor

owin

So I had been enjoying my new pnp for the last couple weeks when all of the sudden today it would shut off while heating up. At every temperature did the same thing. No change when plugged in. It then flashed red lights on all 5 lights. Anyone experience something similar? I'm assuming it's dead and needs to be sent back.

While it worked I loved this vape so looking to get it going again. Luckily I brought the pax with me while out of town so have a backup plan.

owin,

NorVape

Vape Rictim
So I had been enjoying my new pnp for the last couple weeks when all of the sudden today it would shut off while heating up. At every temperature did the same thing. No change when plugged in. It then flashed red lights on all 5 lights. Anyone experience something similar? I'm assuming it's dead and needs to be sent back.

While it worked I loved this vape so looking to get it going again. Luckily I brought the pax with me while out of town so have a backup plan.

This happened to my PNP while I was out and my GF was using it. I came home and it was blinking. I just stroked it gently and plugged it back into the charger and it worked fine.

I think it must like me better than my GF :razz:

No but seriously, is that a sign that rough times are ahead?

Portability pre loaded bullets, here in México cannabis its completly ilegal, so this thing has a 10 overal about discrecion

Yep, where I'm at, in the far north of Europe, cannabis is still very illegal, and the PnP is GREAT when it comes to flying under the radar. Most young people grew up listening to Snoop and watching cool people smoke weed on the telly, but surprisingly many people aged 35-40 years old and up can be really ignorant.

That is one of the best things about the PnP... It's S-T-E-A-L-T-H :tup:

miono

Such a nice welcome! made me feel like royalty. I'm gonna go ahead and get a PnP next week then! Thanks for putting my fears to rest. Special thanks to VAPEHUNTER for taking the time to reach out to me and tell me which direction to go! saved me $$ too. All things will come back to you my friend! STEALTH was very important and the reports were very encouraging!

miono,
Reactions: NorVape

aquanox314

Well I just went to brush off the pong and found some missing chunks.
Jty5JGk.jpg

I can't seem to find where they went? Into abv jar? Vaporized?:hmm:

Looking at you vaporblunt.
I think they make a glass lined adapter for this thing. dsuc on ebay sells one cheap.

aquanox314,
thanks guys for all the tips and information.

this forum is great, really helpful.

i finally got my pNP back, it's been a long time, but i'm glad i'm vaping again.

the pnp taste is really good, i can't compare to any other vapers, cause PNP is my first,
and i would say i'm pretty happy PNP as my first vaporiser.

now just cross fingers, the battery doesn't die in another 3 months.

ashingtray,

SprayingVomit

So has anyone received a reply from vaporbluntdave in the past month, or was he just some marketing sham to get people to trust Vaporblunt again. That's what it seems like.

SprayingVomit,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Go through the yoyokid they have stellar customer service if you want a VaporBlunt product.

CarolKing,

jtttttt

So has anyone received a reply from vaporbluntdave in the past month, or was he just some marketing sham to get people to trust Vaporblunt again. That's what it seems like.

I received an email from vaporblunt dave today at 11:47AM EST. I sent my email yesterday at 8:45PM EST.

I explained the issue and mentioned fuckcombustion.com, and he replied:

"Hello xxx,

Can you please send me your address and I will have a new unit sent right out to you.

Dave"

To which I replied my address, but then I didn't hear back. When I sent my email I sent it to the regular vaporblunt customer service email too, so they replied asking what color lights, etc...but I said...Dave took care of it..and they sad "okay cool, thanks for keeping us posted".

I wonder what I am getting....If anything.

So I'm thinking it's maybe some email issues you guys are having, and not them not replying on purpose.

jtttttt,
i had the pin/pro maybe the people who,s pinacle pro has not melted yet,is because they dont go over heat setting 2-3.ok for herbs but not oils/waxes as exp vaporists know..i had the one with the new glass lined mouth piece,a rushed effort to cover bigger problems up imo and exp..well the base of the thick end of the glass is still inside the plastic mouth piece,that melted and hardened then snapped off,part nearest heat chamber.less draw resistance or no draw at all as parts melted and came off..a bigger problem is the plastic around the casing/shell,the bit that the mouthpiece clips onto.well that cracked and split off also.its as if they did not use parts to be able to handle the heat or a regulator to stop over heat..b4 it broke i loved it,i still have the glass water tool and a bullet cartridge with 6 bullets.if it never melted i would still have it now :( ive passed up on the ascent as an exchange.i was looking into a flower mate but feedback after use is what we need,its only after using a few month (if still working as when new) that we all find out if its worth it.why are they still for sale !

Saxon warrior,
Reactions: Kief

lauz

Apprentice vaporist
Hi guys, haven't been on here in a while!

I haven't read much of this thread yet but will when I have more time, but I wanted to just ask people what they thought on this compared to the trusty Arizer Solo?

I'm currently vapeless atm after breaking up with my GF :( and loved our trustworthy Solo, now i'm looking to buy a new vape and wanted to try something new. The size really appeals to me and it just looks nicer than the solo. Also it doesn't have a glass stem like the solo, which we tended to break from time to time.

Are there any problems or drawbacks that I should consider at all?

Thanks xx

lauz,

CarolKing

Hi guys, haven't been on here in a while!

I haven't read much of this thread yet but will when I have more time, but I wanted to just ask people what they thought on this compared to the trusty Arizer Solo?

I'm currently vapeless atm after breaking up with my GF :( and loved our trustworthy Solo, now i'm looking to buy a new vape and wanted to try something new. The size really appeals to me and it just looks nicer than the solo. Also it doesn't have a glass stem like the solo, which we tended to break from time to time.

Are there any problems or drawbacks that I should consider at all?

Thanks xx
Hi, welcome back. I have both units. IMO I prefer the Solo. The flavor is better. The Solo holds up better far as quality of materials.

I've had experience with cracking plastic with my Pnp. Folks will say because the units were treated badly. That's not the case with my units. I always took very good care to clean them. Also I never vaped higher than heat level 3 with my glass. My batteries are almost down to two 8 min sessions. I have 2 units left, originally had 3. I gave one away. These were bought in Nov 2013.

They're coming out with new vapes all the time. I have the Ascent and am using the Indica vaporizer they are both portables. I also have the No. 2. I still like it very much. It works very well even thought its a year and a half old.

It takes a while sometimes to see how these vapes hold up over time. Read over the threads and use your own judgement. There are plenty folks that really like the Pnp. Use your money wisely.

Last edited:

lookhigh

FC member
^ that pretty much covers it except my two units still perform flawlessly
SOLO for flavor reliability and price.
PNP or PN for stealth.

lookhigh,

DonDizzurp

ELEVATED
I was just about to purchase a PnP but now hearing there is an updated 'PnX' coming out I'll have to wait

DonDizzurp,

DonDizzurp

ELEVATED
@TherealVaporblunt

Will the new Pinnacle offer lower temps? 370 as the lowest seems a little much.

Also I'm sure it's been mentioned but having the bottom of the device twist off so we can replace batteries would be awesome.

I'm going to hold out on getting a PnP and just wait for the new model.

Last edited:
DonDizzurp,
Reactions: $unnyblaq

CarolKing

I think it's going to be a while before the newer Pinnacle Pro comes out. No date has been set that I know of.

CarolKing,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Pinnacle version 3 update:

We have decided on a design and laid out the internals, however this is a whole new circuit board and molds, so it will not be a fast process. There is basically no way to get it out by Christmas, so our attention will switch over the holidays..... All of this likely adding up to a march release. I have to keep a lid on the details because every vape I make gets knocked off in china, but I will start releasing them 7-8 weeks before we launch. Please don't expect many updates, I just can't release any specifics so there isn't much to update!

Edit: I can't give one detail I suppose. It will be available in 2 different body materials, neither of which is plastic!!

Sativape

Pinnacle version 3 update:

We have decided on a design and laid out the internals, however this is a whole new circuit board and molds, so it will not be a fast process. There is basically no way to get it out by Christmas, so our attention will switch over the holidays..... All of this likely adding up to a march release. I have to keep a lid on the details because every vape I make gets knocked off in china, but I will start releasing them 7-8 weeks before we launch. Please don't expect many updates, I just can't release any specifics so there isn't much to update!

Edit: I can't give one detail I suppose. It will be available in 2 different body materials, neither of which is plastic!!

@TherealVaporblunt,

Gyeah!

Can't wait!

The vape of all vapes is soon to come from VB!

I feel sorry for the rest of the manufacturers.
(I'd be shitting bricks worried for what's in store)

Top Bottom