• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
@ashingtray took me a while to get the lingo down too. We are referring to the type of connector to a water piece. PONG= plastic on glass, GONG= glass on glass

The new pinnacle comes with a 14mm Glass lined plastic on glass connector, its the same size as the old pong just better flavor and easier to clean.

I see..

So looking at the picture posted, the glass connector goes through into the heating chamber?

And what's wrong with the old pong? I haven't used mine yet, my PNP broke even before I got into using the water tool :(

ashingtray,

SiDankies

I see..

So looking at the picture posted, the glass connector goes through into the heating chamber?

And what's wrong with the old pong? I haven't used mine yet, my PNP broke even before I got into using the water tool :(

Have you used bongs or water tools before? The vape goes where the bowl usually would thanks to the PONG ( PLASTIC ON GLASS ) and now the GPONG ( Glass lined PLastic on glass). People were having problems with there plastic mouthpieces melting so now the GPONG replaces the pong.

Use the GPONG all the time instead of the crappy MP, it is better for airflow and gives more smooth and tasty rips.

SiDankies,
any videos out there demonstrating the usage of the gpong? i love to get one.

Have you used bongs or water tools before? The vape goes where the bowl usually would thanks to the PONG ( PLASTIC ON GLASS ) and now the GPONG ( Glass lined PLastic on glass). People were having problems with there plastic mouthpieces melting so now the GPONG replaces the pong.

Use the GPONG all the time instead of the crappy MP, it is better for airflow and gives more smooth and tasty rips.

Last edited:
ashingtray,

GrilledGoat

New Places
Dave got back to me very quickly after I emailed him explaining my red light issue. Thank you so much @TherealVaporblunt for creating an outstanding product and standing behind it so firmly now. Very happy with the quality of service I have received. When I bought my PnP there was a lot of negativity centered on VB on this forum, causing me to become uneasy about the life of my Pinnacle and the quality of its manufacture, but now after this 'CS Turnaround' I am 100% more satisfied with my purchase. I applaud this company immensely, as it must have taken quite the will power to come back to this forum and pick up the pieces.

KC

feet on the ground, head in the sky
However it is a matter time before I have to figure out a solution for the battery issue. If I had you send in your units when the battery no longer works and we charged you to change out the battery put in the new battery what would be a fair price for that in your opinions?

Can anyone think of a better way to address the issue once your battery has seen the end of its life cycle? This problem will become relevant with the first pinnacle before the Pn pro, but the process would cost will be the same.

First, glad to have you back TRVB. People are challenging no matter what the business.

RE: the cost of changing the battery, as the customer, I'm looking at the cost of the vape ($149 for the OG, $229 for the Pro) and comparing it to the cost of this "repair." I have no idea what your overhead costs are, but for me personally, I'd be willing to shell out the cost of shipping both ways + $40 each for my OG units. Or, if you were willing to cover the shipping costs, maybe as much as $55?

But this is also somewhat dependent on how long you'd be willing to warranty the replacement battery and functionality of the unit -- I would look for a minimum of six months.

SiDankies

First, glad to have you back TRVB. People are challenging no matter what the business.

RE: the cost of changing the battery, as the customer, I'm looking at the cost of the vape ($149 for the OG, $229 for the Pro) and comparing it to the cost of this "repair." I have no idea what your overhead costs are, but for me personally, I'd be willing to shell out the cost of shipping both ways + $40 each for my OG units. Or, if you were willing to cover the shipping costs, maybe as much as $55?

But this is also somewhat dependent on how long you'd be willing to warranty the replacement battery and functionality of the unit -- I would look for a minimum of six months.

How about we pay for battery they pay for shipping i think thats fair.

SiDankies,
Good morning!
First, thanks for all the information about pong's and gpong's and so on. I've been wondering what these mean but have been a little embarrassed to ask. This is very helpful.

And even more first -- my new Pinnacle arrived this morning!!! YAY!!! Thank you so much VaporBlunt!!! I am very happy. I have a busy day but can hardly wait until this evening!!!

SiDankies

Good morning!
First, thanks for all the information about pong's and gpong's and so on. I've been wondering what these mean but have been a little embarrassed to ask. This is very helpful.

And even more first -- my new Pinnacle arrived this morning!!! YAY!!! Thank you so much VaporBlunt!!! I am very happy. I have a busy day but can hardly wait until this evening!!!

Knowing VB they might have sent out a new GPONG with it, if that is the case make sure you use it to ensure you are getting the most from your PnP.

TRVB i have been looking on instagram and i think you should start putting a label on the PNP box saying to use GPONGs only. I have been seeing people using the clear pongs which were designed for the PN OG on the PNP.

Also just wanted to say. I love the Solo i do, but man nothing can give me the high the PNP does. I feel as if this vape has ruined and spoiled me lol. Seriously though this thing gives such an intense high i love it.

Sativape

Good morning!

Be careful of water hazards!

You're lucky VB hooked you up!

vtblues

Oh yes, I feel very lucky. And more than a little PTSD about water tools. I've been gathering info here on alternatives and I'm going to get a whip I think.
I've been using the water tool for 3 or 4 months now. I'm very careful not to over fill it and only have it in contact with my pnp while vaping a hit. I make sure that it is dry. By taking these cautions I have had no trouble.

Sativape

I'm in Vegas @ the trade show chilling with TTYK playing pool. My boy says to him when he's losing "you can dooooo it, you're the yo yo kid!!!!" I can't make this shit up

you-can-do-it-o.gif

VAPEHUNTER

I'm in Vegas @ the trade show chilling with TTYK playing pool. My boy says to him when he's losing "you can dooooo it, you're the yo yo kid!!!!" I can't make this shit up
Really, in Vegas, I live in Vegas and it just so happens I'm at work and while I was taking my PNWT out of my desk I dropped and broke it:cry:. I was checking out the Simba glass page and saw they have a nice "matrix" water tool with the Aardvark. Any chance you have one with you and want to unload it after the show? Trust me, the last thing you want to do is have to spend hard earned $$$ shipping products back:brow:? Just kidding, kinda. Enjoy your time Vegas:cheers:, how do you like our "monsoon season" weather? Nothing beats 104° and like 20% humidity!:cuss:

TRusselo

Just had something go horribly wrong when I cleaned/fixed my mouth peice...

the mouth tip had broken off pretty short, I was able to pull the broken peices out with a pick.
I cleaned the tip and mouth peice in Iso, as I have done several times before... then super glued the mouth tip back on. 20 minutes later.... I have Spider web cracking throughout the mouthpiece below the area I glued...

Trying to figure what I did to cause this, A) the super-glue doesnt like this plastic, or B) the alcohol weakens the plastic after several washes...

2014-07-18%2020.31.45.jpg

2014-07-18%2020.32.12.jpg

2014-07-18%2020.30.17.jpg

2014-07-18%2020.33.11.jpg

secondly, has anyone asked/been able to buy from the site or any other, mouthpieces alone or in pairs, instead of '1 mouthpeice and 1 pong' as sold on thevaporblunt website?

Also, I have been able to find a USB charging cable for my car on Ebay.

mJKEXRwC71kfb_Q4N4hpvEw.jpg

USB to type H barrel (center pin positive)

It works great for charging, but depending on the charger it is connected to, it sometimes does not have the power to operate and charge at the same time. with my 1.5A and 2.0 A chargers/car adapters, there is not enough power. 3 Amp, same as AC charger, would most likely be required to charge and operate at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
TRusselo,

VAPEHUNTER

Just had something go horribly wrong when I cleaned/fixed my mouth peice...

the mouth tip had broken off pretty short, I was able to pull the broken peices out with a pick.
I cleaned the tip and mouth peice in Iso, as I have done several times before... then super glued the mouth tip back on. 20 minutes later.... I have Spider web cracking throughout the mouthpiece below the area I glued...

Trying to figure what I did to cause this, A) the super-glue doesnt like this plastic, or B) the alcohol weakens the plastic after several washes...

2014-07-18%2020.31.45.jpg

2014-07-18%2020.32.12.jpg

2014-07-18%2020.30.17.jpg

2014-07-18%2020.33.11.jpg

secondly, has anyone asked/been able to buy from the site or any other, mouthpieces alone or in pairs, instead of '1 mouthpeice and 1 pong' as sold on thevaporblunt website?

Also, I have been able to find a USB charging cable for my car on Ebay.

mJKEXRwC71kfb_Q4N4hpvEw.jpg

USB to type H barrel (center pin positive)

It works great for charging, but depending on the charger it is connected to, it sometimes does not have the power to operate and charge at the same time. with my 1.5A and 2.0 A chargers/car adapters, there is not enough power. 3 Amp, same as AC charger, would most likely be required to charge and operate at the same time.
Hello friend and welcome to the forum now please STOP USING THAT MOUTH PIECE IMMEADIATELY!! Super glue getting heated up and possibly in the air path getting inhaled is a big No No. They do sell replacement mouth pieces on the Vaporblunt web site or from approved vendors. I would suggest purchasing the new glass lined Gong to use as your permanent replacement for the mouth piece. Link→http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinnacle-Pr...009?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e3a76541.Did you get a Pong with your PnP? Use that for now until you can pick up the glass lined Gong.

Last edited:

TRusselo

Hello friend and welcome to the forum now please STOP USING THAT MOUTH PIECE IMMEADIATELY!! Super glue getting heated up and possibly in the air path getting inhaled is a big No No.
the glue was applied from the outside, and carefully.
I also smoke cigarettes.... so... yeah.

do you have answers to questions I asked?

TRusselo,

VAPEHUNTER

the glue was applied from the outside, and super glue is no longer toxic after the solvents have evaporated and the glue has dried and cured. I also smoke cigarettes.... so... yeah.

Sorry man just trying to help.
A) I'm not sure if the super glue weakens the plastic.
B) It is believed, if not proven, that the alcohol does weaken the plastic.
Yes, you can buy the mouth pieces alone. Here is a link → http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinnacle-PR...951?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c39348a97
I would also suggest reading most, if not all of this thread. I know its a lot of info. but even just a good skim through would answer many questions you have or may have in the future. Good luck.

Last edited:

Gray Area

the glue was applied from the outside, and carefully.
I also smoke cigarettes.... so... yeah.

One day.... Hopefully a long time in the future... you'll wish you listened, and was nicer, to that friendly person on the FC forum who was trying to stop you doing something ridiculously stupid, and potentially very bad for your health.

Hope I'm proven wrong, but with that attitude I doubt it.
You carry on mate.

TRusselo

One day.... Hopefully a long time in the future... you'll wish you listened, and was nicer, to that friendly person on the FC forum who was trying to stop you doing something ridiculously stupid, and potentially very bad for your health.

Hope I'm proven wrong, but with that attitude I doubt it.
You carry on mate.
in what way was I not "nice"? and how is what I am doing ridiculously stupid?
how is it in any way "nice" for you to say I or something I have done is "Stupid"?

do you know the specifics of glues and solvents? do you know what actual harmful chemicals are left in the glue after the solvents have evaporated and the glue has fully cured? do you know what remaining gases could be potentially given off and at what temperature? is those temperatures withn the range of this device?

I doubt you would be able to answer even one of those questions, yet, you are able to tell me that I am doing something ridiculously stupid?

stand in front of a mirror.

Last edited:
TRusselo,

Gray Area

Ok, doesn't heating superglue turn it into some sort of gas that then solidifies again when I cools?? Can't check on my way to work.

Ultimately the ONLY advice you'll get from members of this forum is to not use it and dispose of the MP.

The answers to your specific Q's are in the post above mine, and imo you did come across rude.

Top Bottom