Discontinued Pinnacle Pro

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
where'd you get the tubing from, if I may inquire?

http://www.epicvape.com/accessories_vaporizer_wood_custom_aromatherapy_botanicals_herbal/silicon

EDIT: Ooh, just noticed they do these in 14mm and 19mm, built in glass screen eh?

all-glass-gong1-500x500.jpg

BarnBoy

Reformed Combustor
I want to make it clear that I will pay for a car charger and GonG!!! Whether its an FC member or TRVB!!!

Can't say about GonG, but many talented folks here are making their adapters look relatively simple to do and hopefully @therealvaporblunt will make them store bought.

My proto car charger saved me from Friday night commute hell. Somehow the hour and half ride was nice. No drain to the PNP battery. This proto was relatively easy to build... (See Pinnacle Pro). Knowing what I know now, I could make them low cost and small enough to fit in an average car DC adapter housing. The first prototype shown has over kill on current and a computer interface that is not needed...

@therealvaporblunt - maybe trade me a Baker or secondary PNP for the design?:science:
-BB

Last edited:

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
The first solution was to take old PonG's and cut them to receive a 14mm glass joint. But this is an obvious rig job and is unbecoming of the company unless u read this whole thread. If a customer who didn't know the story seen that they would think "wtf"

I am working on a PERMANENT PROFESSIONAL and that takes time. I would estimate at least a month and up to 3 months before we have a real glass alternative. Sad, but true.

Ps. You guys still haven't sent me a damaged pong. Seriously, how do u expect me to fix it if I can't see it?

Selecta_Jon

What parts of the vaporizer are required to be cleaned for keeping it in good working order? and what if any substances are required? after how many sessions should it be maintained?

ive been asking my friend google but i am yet to find anything. :s

Selecta_Jon,
Reactions: Sativape

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What parts of the vaporizer are required to be cleaned for keeping it in good working order? and what if any substances are required? after how many sessions should it be maintained?

Check out the very beginning of this thread, it tells a lot of info about this unit there.

I would suggest you read through this thread over the last 25 or so pages. To get yourself caught up.
I wouldn't soak the pong or mouthpiece in ISO. Just wipe them down and rinse off any ISO residue. For a thorough cleaning of the mouth pieces you can soak them in hot hot water and use Dawn dish detergent to scrub with the brush you received or a toothbrush. If the screen comes out, use a toothpick and your fingers to put it back in.

The bullet can be swabbed out with a little iso and a q-tip. If the screen on the bullet gets clogged scrub that with your brush and soak the bullet in hot water too. You can soak the bullet in iso.

If the mouthpiece or the pong gets stuck to the unit with residue, don't pull hard to get the unit off. Warm up the unit then pull the mouthpiece off. If you pull too hard you may break your Pnp. I did that and it cost me to get the unit fixed. $50. I had to pay for shipping too. I did get the unit back as good as new. It was surprising to me that it wasn't covered under the warranty. It happened a month after I bought my unit. Enjoy your new toy.

Last edited:

Sativape

The topic has been discussed in great detail in this thread multiple times.

Try to use the FC search tool.

The most important thing is that you should refrain from soaking the plastic MP and Pong in Isopropyl.

It's difficult to answer your question on how many sessions, because so many factors will determine how dirty your PNP will get.
i.e. how resinous your product is. how finely ground it is.
Just use your best judgement to determine if it requires cleaning.

The way I clean my PNP:

PNP heating chamber.
- wipe the chamber with a dry q tip
- then wipe with a Mr. Clean magic eraser including above the PNP's heating area.

Bullet and FMJ:
- soak them in a little dish with iso
- brush clean with a pipe cleaner

MP and Pong
- pop out the screens

MP and Pong screens:
- soak screens in iso, and scrub with tooth brush

MP and Pong:
- Soak in warm water to loosen up the resin
- Use dish soap with a pipe cleaner to clean the inside of the MP and Pong or the Mr. Clean magic eraser.

Again, other FC members have alternate methods that probably work better than mine.
My method is time consuming.
Since installing the glass stems in mine, I don't have to clean the inside of the pong anymore.
Just the screen.
And now I get a tiny bit of reclaim.

The first solution was to take old PonG's and cut them to receive a 14mm glass joint. But this is an obvious rig job and is unbecoming of the company unless u read this whole thread. If a customer who didn't know the story seen that they would think "wtf"

I am working on a PERMANENT PROFESSIONAL and that takes time. I would estimate at least a month and up to 3 months before we have a real glass alternative. Sad, but true.

Ps. You guys still haven't sent me a damaged pong. Seriously, how do u expect me to fix it if I can't see it?

The ball is in everyone's court who is claiming damage to their units.

It is going help TRVB's countermeasure and root cause analysis with the damaged pieces.

Send them in.

@ TRVB, some customers have voiced concerns about shipping costs.

If they contact you, can you schedule a collect shipment?

I think this would help expedite the returns to VB.

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
I just reread my last post, I wanted to clarify I'm talking about our first attempt at a quick fix being rigged and mismatched, versus taking our time for a long term, solid, professional looking solution.

All of your adaptations that u have all been posting are great solutions for yourself, but we as a company can not throw together stuff that hasn't went threw all the steps. I hope that clarifies where I am at in this process

samuraix420

I decided to run a test yesterday to test my battery life after a month. From a full charge I got 4, 8 minute sessions before the battery gave out. This was over last night and this morning. I usually start on setting 2 and turn on setting 3 after the 4-5 hits.

I have been using it 3-4 times a day average. Is this normal battery life? I remember reading somewhere about getting 6 sessions on a fully charged battery, this was a big consideration when I was vape shopping. I can live with 4, but if it degrades further I would be pretty unsatisfied

SiDankies

I just reread my last post, I wanted to clarify I'm talking about our first attempt at a quick fix being rigged and mismatched, versus taking our time for a long term, solid, professional looking solution.

All of your adaptations that u have all been posting are great solutions for yourself, but we as a company can not throw together stuff that hasn't went threw all the steps. I hope that clarifies where I am at in this process

I am a regular pn AND pn pro owner. i have no issues with ANY of the products and love them the way they are. I think the pn pro is the hardest hitting portable on the market. Easiest to use and by far one of the stealthiest. However a glass mp and gong would take this thing even further. With that being said, take your time. Most of the users love this thing as is.

BarnBoy

Reformed Combustor
I decided to run a test yesterday to test my battery life after a month. From a full charge I got 4, 8 minute sessions before the battery gave out. This was over last night and this morning. I usually start on setting 2 and turn on setting 3 after the 4-5 hits.

I have been using it 3-4 times a day average. Is this normal battery life? I remember reading somewhere about getting 6 sessions on a fully charged battery, this was a big consideration when I was vape shopping. I can live with 4, but if it degrades further I would be pretty unsatisfied

With the way you run, you are lucky to get 4 sessions. @MileHighLife did a battery swap and is reporting 6 sessions on some heavy settings... (Excellent work MileHighLife, keep updating!)

The 4-5 sessions I am getting is why I made my proto car charger. Now I can vape to & fro...

About cleaning, someone long ago mentioned using an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. I did so last night with my three week used PonG. This morning it looked brand new and I didn't have to mess with the screens!

@TRVB take time on the Pinnacle series GonG; do it right the first time...
-BB

stonevape

Hi all, totally new to vaping as of today, have switched after about 18-20 years of smoking so am well pleased! Just got a Pinnacle Pro after perusing these forums and other sites, seems best fit for us and a great one to start with. Just one question, sorry that it's a pretty basic vaping question!

With a bullet full of loosely packed finely ground herb, and the PnP running at second power, do you need to keep gaping that bullet fairly continuously until it's done, or can you take a good big draw then stop for a while? I'm so used to smoking and the need to keep drawing or you waste it as it burns off!

If you do want to stop for a while after a draw, make a bullet last longer than 5 minutes, do you need to turn off the PnP for best preservation of the herb inside?

Herr_Dampf

... do you need to keep gaping that bullet fairly continuously until it's done, or can you take a good big draw then stop for a while? I'm so used to smoking and the need to keep drawing or you waste it as it burns off!...

Nice ninja edit, but not ninja enough :evil:

I usually take a series of mini hits, followed by a longer pause to allow the heating element to regain the target temperature. Just keep in mind that there is this tiny heater inside the device and every draw cools it down, giving you less and less vapor and develop your own technique. I think everybody does to some extent.

I vape a bullet in one session (8 minutes), starting at 2 and turn to 3 after a few minutes. The finished product is dark brown and done. You might wanna start with 1, finish with 2 and give it another go on 3 later on. In this case, keep in mind that different temperatures release different substances from the material.

Welcome to FC!

Sativape

@ TherealVaporblunt, please don't forget:
41iblbLH7NL._SX300_.jpg

@ stonevape

Welcome to FC!

I sometimes just want to get slightly touched and not run a full session.
What I will do is turn it on to 2.
When soon as it hits 1, I'll take a draw.
While it's still heating up trying to reach 2, I'll take another draw.
May or may not let it reach 2, and shut it off.
Take a couple more draws and it cools the bullet down back down.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Put less herb in your bullet and use a tiny screen. You can always dump out your bullet in a glass dish, if you are in a convenient place, like home. Put it back in when ready to vape.

Top Bottom