• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pinnacle Pro plus extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philreal187

Hello everyone,
The time has come for me to part ways with my pnp. This is by far the most discreet portable vaporizer I have ever owned. I have used it at many bars, every concert and even in movie theaters without any problems.

So here's what I have to offer,

I have everything from the original package except a wooden stirring tool which I lost shortly after purchasing.

1 pnp
3 mp - og pong, glass lined pong, 3 inch glass lined pong
1 three inch Ed Tnt ebony wood stem to fit the pong (possibly the only one made)
1 charger
1 stand
1 cleaning brush
5 bullets
1 full metal jacket ( never used )
1 six shooter holder for bullets
1 hand full of extra screens I use to cap the bullets.

This is about $240 worth of product. I'm looking for $120 thats shipped to lower 48 states.

* For today only im reducing the price $20, making it an even hundred shipped to your door!!!

I bought the pnp in February as my first portable vape. It was so convenient I was able to quit combustion completely just a few months after owning. I only used it for flower and never took it about setting 4 and it was rare to even go to four. Mostly I would do double sessions. First on setting two next on setting 3. This vaped everything perfectly even. The bullet system keeps this unit very clean and is perfect for switching on the go. When this unit was brand new I was able to get 6 eight minute sessions from one battery charge. For the past 6 plus months I have been sitting steady at 4 eight minute sessions on a full charge. This vape has never given me any issues and I believe it has a lot of life left. I have had lots of people from my work who I have shared this with ask to buy it but I wanted to give the FC community first dibs.

Im looking to sell this in order to justify buying the haze vape and buy in to the pay it forward program they offer.

If u have any questions or want some pictures pm me and ill get back to u asap.

Thanks for looking,

And happy 420,

-Phil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom