• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pinnacle Pro or Inhalater XP

What vape should I buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HSIHP

For those popping in and out of the XP and Pro threads, you may have seen my comments but I had to make it official with an ask thread. :razz:

I am completely stuck between these two vapes. I know just about everything about each but I simply cannot choose which one will become my next toy. I'm stuck between the XP 's awesome battery life (but lack of consistency) and the Pro's seemingly perfect design (but lack of battery life).

My main use for this vape will be concerts, small music festivals, and nights on the town. Never before have I been this torn between two items, so I'll make my choice simple by letting you guys vote!

Thats right, which ever vape has the most votes by Sept. 25th (or when ever this thread is tossed) will be the next tool for me. So go! Help me make my choice, friends! :tup::rockon::tup::rockon::wave:

HSIHP,

Tweek

That's going to be a tough one to get answers for since both are still fairly new. I have looked at both units, and the main difference seems to be that one uses polyamide capsules, and the other a bullet system, so pick your flavour? I dunno

Tweek,

vape4health

Are you looking for people who have used both or you just want someone else to pick.
I would say you almost have to get both :brow: then tell us :p

vape4health,
Reactions: Tweek

HSIHP

I just want someone else to pick! It's to big of a hassle for my puny mind. :dog:

I only got the dough for one. Vote!

HSIHP,
Reactions: Tweek

PAZ

Not going to vote since I haven't used the pro. I own a XP, and I do know with the XP they're finally getting all the replacements out and have basically finished their moving to their new facility. They're a bit understaffed still from what I've heard, but there shouldn't be anymore delays like before.

If you live in Canada, the warranty is really easy to do with Pharmacor. If not, there might be a hassle going over the border and extra shipping costs. Let's not kid ourselves, while the XP is a great unit, but it is still questionable and we haven't gotten reviews of their current batch on the reliability.

I've used the XP in every setting you said, never had a problem. The pinnacle pro is a new vape though, so it's hard to get a full grasp on it's reliability as well (but judging by the past products by the company, shouldn't be a problem). I also found with the XP if you use a small glass mouthpiece (DIY type), the taste goes up tenfold, and it's just as portable and stealthy as before.

HSIHP

PAZ, you may have just made up my mind. I would HATE to have to pay extra/worry about border crossings. This might just be the deal breaker...

HSIHP,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom