1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Is anyone older than lwien? Find out here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Pinnacle Pro Deluxe w/extras

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by grokit, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grokit

grokit power cosmic

I went a little crazy over the holiday season with new vapes, so it's time to thin the herd a bit.

Up first is my pinnacle pro with hydrotube, everything is in excellent condition. There's the high-heat mouthpiece and pong, that have been cleaned with iso like everything else, but never soaked in it. There's also two brand new low-heat pongs, one smoke and one clear. It also comes with three bullets and the oil can, ac adapter, stand and charger. Extras include a tube for the bullets, and a great carrying case.

The whole package is without any dings or serious blemishes, and I would say it's been used for maybe a dozen sessions total. I have never had any functionality issues with the hydrotube or the vaporizer. I'm looking for $OLD! including shipping and paypal, to a confirmed address in the USA.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I only have one feedback here, but I have plenty at another forum with the same user name, and on ebay and amazon. It's all 100% positive and available by request.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    KidFated., SSVUN~YAH, Snappo and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors