• Pax

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Pinnacle

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PortablesFTW

Hey so I'm upgrading from an MFLB and I can't decide between the two.

The Pax seems awesome with its 10 yr warranty and all around niceness, but I've heard that it goes through bud pretty quickly and is annoying to clean.

The Pinnacle only has a one year warranty but apparently it is more efficent than pax and seems to produce better tasting vapor than the Pax. It is supposedly easier to clean, but there are a few posts showing how iso really fucked up the mouthpiece.

Also is GotVape a reliable seller?

So what does FC suggest?

PortablesFTW,

Katysax

I have the Pinnacle and it is easy to clean and easy to use. Vape tastes fine. It is very efficient. It's also very stealthy. I think the Pax is a very nice design and I probably would have bought one of those - when I got my Pinnacle it was from the local head shop and I didn't know anything. However, it turned out to be a good purchase. I later got a DaVinci but I like the Pinnacle better even though the DaVinci has more features. The Pinnacle is easier to clean, does not get hot to hold, is easier to use and is very stealthy.

Katysax,

ILoveCollege

Yeah.. F* Combustion..
I can answer this as I have done a side by side comparison, same material, same conditions and everything..

Hands down the Pax is the way to go.

I am slightly bias about this as I own a Pax and have loved it sense day one, however when doing the side by side, I was also told that mine was better by the pinnacle owner.

The cloud production was easy, my Pax was blowing the same level clouds on low that the Pinnacle was on its highest setting (It only has 2, where the Pax has 3).

The flavor was about equal, however the pinnacle seemed to hold the flavor maybe 1 or 2 hits longer than the Pax, but then the clouds are invisible and the only way you know you got something was the actual flavor.

Yes the Pax is more expensive, however it does come with a 10 year warranty meaning that if you ever have a problem with the Pax you can send it back and they will send you a brand new one. The biggest issues with the Pax is the fact that you have to maintain it (i.e. clean it). Some say that you have to clean it too much and that is a hassle for them, however I see it as a labor of love. I see cleaning my Pax as me returning the favors it does for me.

Where the Pinnacle does beat the Pax is that it has "bullets", small cartridges that you can fill up, pack and go with. The Pax just has a single oven which your ground material can be transported in other units, however not like the Pinnacle can. (I have started to use the Cyclone [pre-rolled blunt wraps bought at HS] tubes to carry around my material, they are smell proof and you don't have to have a lot on you to get where you need to be with the Pax).

Overall, I have to say hands down the Pax is the way to go, I bought the Pax and was very satisfied with it, and when the Pinnacle was bought I was almost disappointed with it.

Hope that helps, if you have any more questions or want me to detail something, let me know

VapeForest

We've used both. Our opinion: they're pretty close but we prefer the Pinnacle to the Pax at this time. Maybe further testing will reveal some flaws in the Pinnacle that we haven't yet noticed, but we doubt it. The Pinnacle produces much better than the VaporBlunt 2.0 (not that you asked for that comparison but you get it anyways).

VapeForest,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom