Piecing together new pen ... Omicron carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
I think I'm going to piece together a new pen with 2.4 ohm omicron carts and an ego c twist variable voltage battery to see what everyone has been raving about. My only concern is heating the oil up to get it into the cart, heating and reheating the cart over and over to take hits ... doesn't all of this heating of your oil mess with potency by the end of a cartridge?

Edit: if a mod could move this to ask fc that'd be great. sorry for posting in wrong section.

Last edited:
MileHighLife,

clouded vision

nothing to worry about as long as you don't overheat it when filling it, just go slow and use low heat and you shouldn't lose any potency while filling it. Once filled it will be fine, there are 2 heaters and chambers, the first heats up enough to melt the oil down so it can be absorbed by the wick, the second is where the vaporization takes place so that is isolated from the rest of your oil in the cart. Another thing to remember is with the VV don't turn the voltage up no matter how tempting it might be. At first you might not get the best hits out of the 2.4 at 3.7v but just keep at it until you have mastered them. If you turn it up to try to get it hotter, you can easily burn out the heater and then you have wasted about 0.2g of oil that you won't be able to melt out of the dead cart.

clouded vision,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom