Pick out of these 4 or waiting for ghost

MykieLikesit

Side kick, lift, davinci iq, or minivap? Best vapor production /quality... As you might know the mv1 ghost got delayed till the 15th.. If they would let bud release he review that would help me choose ... I don't have a Vale at the moment is what the rush is about

MykieLikesit,

Cl4ud3

You could always get something like an OG VapCap or M as a backup vape while you decide on spending such a large amount.

Cl4ud3,

virtualpurple

I third that notion. I think that will provide you with something very different and complimentary. I would bet a nug you fall in love with the M and that it will stay in a fairly regular rotation for you even after the Ghost arrives. I have got some great vapes including an herbslizer and a Zion and yet, my omnivap still rules the house for a fair share of the week. And I just placed a pretty decent order to really give me some customization options with the ability to mix and match, plus a few M's to gift out and spread the word. I think it'll match the feeling Obi Wan Kinobi got when he passed Luke his first light saber.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Considering the amount of money involved and seeing it will be your first vape, don't believe the hype and follow the crowd blindly on a yet to be released product which might well have a lot of issues in its first iteration (i.e. the Ghost) Many got bitten before you...

subway13029

Mighty or minivap is good choices...agree with not going for ghost as first vape when it's a newcomer...

subway13029,
Top Bottom