Pick 1 and run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDA

Hey guys, I'm currently on the waiting list for the HI and would like to purchase an alternative vape in the meantime. Here is my list in no particular order:

Arizer Solo

Silver Surfer

Life Saber

Vriptech Heat Wand

If you could only pick one and never use any other vaporizer again......which one would it be? This isn't about me, it's about you :D

TDA,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I might switch to the LSV if you have a lot of nice glass to use it with, I've been kinda curious about that fucker myself. But for now I choose the Solo, since you already have another very good desktop unit on the way.

OhTheAgony,

Tyler Durden

This is easy, Vriptech hands down! Followed by LSV, and then Solo. I'm not a huge fan of the SSV.

But like OTA indicated, since you are already waiting for a quality desktop, the Solo may be your best choice since it's portable.

Tyler Durden,

mwahle1

I would go with the LSV, but if I did not have a DBV I would probably get the SSV. However, a portable like the Solo would also be nice.

mwahle1,

Tyler Durden

TDA, I know it's not on your list, but have you consider the Cloud? It won't be long before it's released without a HT I don't think, and I know it will cost a bit more, but since VHW is in there I thought i'd mention it. Also the Herborizer if you haven't considered. Just trying to help with some other top shelf options. IMHO the big players in the industry for purity are Cloud, Herborizer, and Vriptech. That's just IMO though, and are vapes designed to be used with glass.

Tyler Durden,

Tyler Durden

Wow, i'm finding it hard to believe that some of you are picking Solo over VHW or LSV!!! If it's for portability, than I understand. Otherwise, you can't even compare them IMO.

Tyler Durden,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Wow, i'm finding it hard to believe that some of you are picking Solo over VHW or LSV!!! If it's for portability, than I understand. Otherwise, you can't even compare them IMO.

Yeah, but in a situation where it's pick 1 and 1 only I'd rather have a hard hitting portable with a passthrough. Can take the vapor everywhere.

TDA

You guys are awesome! Since I've already decided on the HI as my home unit, until Alan invents a portable solution for it of course, my reason for purchasing another vape in the mean time is for portability and durability. I love hiking, travelling, the outdoors, you know how it goes ;)

The cloud is out, not even on my list*

My girlfriend also has a history of breaking glass, lol, so I'm kinda worried about the fragile nature of the VHW. I could totally rock it myself but with her around I better watch out!

TDA,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Hey Centi, what's that wrench near your user name mean?

Anyone with a wrench beside their name on the forum is registered as a manufacturer of something, be it vaporizers, accessories or in my case; battery packs. The difference between a manufacturer and a user account is that we need to follow two sets of rules that ensure proper conduct between possibly competing manufacturers and other important things. As well there are members with carts beside their names, and they are retailers.

Tyler Durden

That's easy then bro, Solo it is (or Pax, or Inhalater, or a bunch of other portables lol) or upcoming miVape lol Pretty sure there is already another thread for what you are looking for portability wise.

Tyler Durden,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, if I could have 1 vape and 1 vape only, it'd be a tough call between the LSV & Solo.

I use the LSV as my "portable desktop" meaning it's easy to pack up and take of to a buddies place to get my vape on.

I use my solo mainly if I only want to have a quick vape, and don't have another vape ready to go (I leave the LSV on for hours-days at a time - so its usually ready... & it heats up within 3-5 mins if its not waiting for me) since it only takes a minute or 2 to heat up.

Since you've said you want it for portability, the solo is really the only one that makes sense from your list IMO.
The solo itself is pretty durable, it feels super solidly built, the only real fragile part is the glass stems.
After having owned a solo or almost (or maybe it's just over) a year, I've olby broken 1 stem that I wasn't trying to mod at the time.
There are also wooden stems available from Eds TNT here on fc - they are really nice, and you might even be able to get one that matches your future HI :)

I actually use my solo at home more than away :lol:
And my LSV when I'm out more than when im home :lmao:

Frederick McGuire,

TDA

I keep going back and forth between the Solo and the LSV. I've got a variety of glass that both could fit perfectly. However, I do like the stealth and cordless benefits of the solo but taste, air to vapor ratio, and the coolness of the company (manufacturer) also play major roles in my decision making. Man, all these choices are driving me cuhrayzee!

I am totally that guy who will scan over and memorize an entire menu before deciding on what I want to eat, lol. Have you guys heard of the micro dab by the way? The guy who invented it uses it with the solo exclusively.

Also what about the Persei which now has an all glass attachment? Oh my Ghandi ... is there such a thing as the word "impossible" in the world of Cannabis?? I think not ;)

TDA,
Reactions: Puffers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom