Phylos Galaxy & Open Cannabis Project

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I saw a really bad screenshot of this the other day and didn't realize what it was or who it was from with a quick glance. Then I listened to an interview with Dr. Mowgli Holmes and an hour later my pharmacology professor pulled up the application in class. My mind was blown. I really dig what Phylos Bioscience is doing and these folks at the Open Cannabis Project.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Wow! Good stuff! Thank you so much for bringing this forward.

You know, it's strongly believed by some scientists that Cannabis has effective anti-inflammatory properties as well as being an effective immunomodulatory agent. That is important as there is renewed interest in the area of cancer research regarding the potential causal relationship of cancer and chronic inflammation. And in the area of IMIDs, (immunomodulatory drugs) there is increased interest in the cb2 receptors and the possibility of exploiting that natural occurrence with immunomodulation, i.e., stimulating one's own immune system to help fight cancer.

Check out the, mmrf.org. They've been working on this approach for about 5 years now.

Baron23

I don't know how I missed this very important info.

I have speculated for quite some time that if the Feds ever fully legalize, then large agra, food, and tobacco companies will be in a gold rush to patent genetics and lock others out of the market.

I LOVE what The Open Cannabis Project is doing and think its essential and critical work.

I also love the Galaxy tool. Wow, wow, wow...great stuff.

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
I don't know how I missed this very important info.

I have speculated for quite some time that if the Feds ever fully legalize, then large agra, food, and tobacco companies will be in a gold rush to patent genetics and lock others out of the market.

I LOVE what The Open Cannabis Project is doing and think its essential and critical work.

I also love the Galaxy tool. Wow, wow, wow...great stuff.
Here's a fresh write-up on the Phylos Team and Open Cannabis Project:
http://www.vocativ.com/382431/really-sour-diesel-scientist-takes-weeds-big-question/

Top Bottom