• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Photos of herb and vaporized herb in several stages

Beezleb

The following photos were taken at 100 times to show a visualization on how vaporizing affects herb. I thought it would be neat for people to be able to see it up close so, I hope it helps. I used the Da Buddha Vaporizer but I believe any mainstream quality vaporizer would provide similar results.

The herb is a middle quality pretty herb. I believe it was called Jackie but I never heard of it before. It did go through a grinder.

These pics were taken half way through vaping.

These pics were take at the end of the vaping session. No visible vapor was left and is normally when I would stop vaporizing and would store the abv for later processing.

I hope these photos are helpful and gives a perspective on what we are doing.

Bong Photo Vape Session.

Using the Eyeclops at 100x magnification photos were made of the herb at various stages of the vape session. I am not making a statement or trying to prove anything. I just thought it would be neat to visualize what vaping does to the herb at different stages. I hope you do as well and I look forward to any discussion that may come from it.

While I use the Da Buddha Vaporizer, this is not a sales promo for the DBV and I believe any mainstream vaporizer is capable of similar results.

I vaped on a medium temperature.

The Beginning

What were working with The herb was called Jackie. It was medium quality but pretty. The herb went through a 5 piece grinder. The first couple of shots are before the grind, the rest are after.

Halfway thru Vaping Session

Finished Vaping Session

Thank you for checking out my post and I hope you found it as interesting as I have. Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,

steiner666

Serial vapist
Very interesting to see indeed. You should (if possible) include some unmagnified images to go with the magnified ones stages maybe.

steiner666,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
OMG THEY TOOK ALL THE TRICHS!!!! All they left us was some pistils...PISTILS!?!?!!!!!!

quomist,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Pretty awesome pics man. What kind of camera did you use to take the pictures?

thanks

Tom

tdavie,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Great photos! Thanks for sharing those close-ups!! I keep looking back at them :)

Lo,

Beezleb

I will post up some more later when I get a chance. I will do one hooked up to a bong and show the difference between a regular vape versus a bong. I predict the bong will get more of it.

steiner666 said:
Very interesting to see indeed. You should (if possible) include some unmagnified images to go with the magnified ones stages maybe.
I will get a pics of how it looks in the future, thank you for your suggestion.

Beezleb,

Derf

Thanks Beezleb, I love me some good pics, and these are (Tony the Tiger voice) Greeeaaaaat !

Derf,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Thanks for the info Beezleb. Have to order me one of those Eyeclops.

If you're interested in a cheap stabilizer, I bought something called a Gorrillapodz at Walmart. It's an articulated camera tipod that you can fit into all kinds of crazy angles.

Tom

tdavie,

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
Nice pics Beezleb, thanks for sharing.

I know from experience how tough it is to get a good, clear shot, especially at higher mags.

If your cam has zoom and focus adjustments, I had some success by slowly zooming and adjusting the focus at every stop. It can be somewhat tedious though.

Have fun with your new toy!

nicelytoasted,

Beezleb

Added to main post as well.

Bong Photo Vape Session.

Using the Eyeclops at 100x magnification photos were made of the herb at various stages of the vape session. I am not making a statement or trying to prove anything. I just thought it would be neat to visualize what vaping does to the herb at different stages. I hope you do as well and I look forward to any discussion that may come from it.

While I use the Da Buddha Vaporizer, this is not a sales promo for the DBV and I believe any mainstream vaporizer is capable of similar results.

I vaped on a medium temperature.

The Beginning

What were working with The herb was called Jackie. It was medium quality but pretty. The herb went through a 5 piece grinder. The first couple of shots are before the grind, the rest are after.

Halfway thru Vaping Session

Finished Vaping Session

Thank you for checking out my post and I hope you found it as interesting as I have. Happy Vaping!

Beezleb,
Top Bottom