Phattpiggies Wood Shed

herbalist33

I wonder if your problem with the bubbler with the tripple attached to it might have somthing to do with the amount of vacuum applied to the set up might not be enough. This is just one persons thoughts so take it with a grain of salt. But it makes some sense why the triple native way out performs this set up.
Love your work Phatts.

I was actually thinking the same thing... maybe the hole behind the tips running through the Vong is too large/small and not providing the best pressure drop...

Could always try raising the water level in the bubbler you are using to provide more restriction, should cause it to milk a bit better....

Peace

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Thanks @HD Springer and @herbalist33 any input is greatly appreciated.
It was run thru something similar to this and another of @RastaVapa's pieces, he would know the name of both of them. The Tripcap is basically three stems glued together so this gives 3 separate 4mm holes at the MP. The Triple Vong is one hole which I will measure. I'll make a sleeve for the Vong to reduce the outlet. I can see your reasonings and even tho it doesn't 'milk' it still 'batters' so I'm more than happy to keep trying the design out until I get it right.
2tiwYBE.jpg

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Could you imagine a way to get a glass tip into these? Combine the beauty of the woody with the performance of the og? I didn't think you made glass and I feel like a glass tip would probably be too thin/weak where it fits into the stem so I'm not sure how feasible it is. I guess it would need to work more like the previous posts in the thread where the wood goes into the glass, not the other way around.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
@StormyPinkness I've been using wooden adapters and the wall thickness means either no condenser or a new shorter one.
Luckily we know a man with 2 CNC machines and in the New Year I'll be sending him some details for a Ti adapter which would mean any VC stem could have a glass bowl.
I apologize for using an old and overused meme but...
869358-futurama-meme-money-philip-j.-fry-shut-up-shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

A glass bowl heated by a single flame torch is my favorite vapcap experience so far, I'd love to get that on my wooden stems.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
The work that these craftsmen put into these stunning objects just for some one to stick a cigarette in the end of it, I will never tire looking at them.
1919 London 9ct gold and stone, with it's own little case.
Ut8PcgP.jpg
ZLzrwGJ.jpg

Now rejuvenated to serve a much better purpose.
y5qyYy1.jpg

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
The work that these craftsmen put into these stunning objects just for some one to stick a cigarette in the end of it, I will never tire looking at them.
1919 London 9ct gold and stone, with it's own little case.
Ut8PcgP.jpg
ZLzrwGJ.jpg

Now rejuvenated to serve a much better purpose.
y5qyYy1.jpg
Daaaaaaamn so pretty. I love classy purple. Besides being beautiful I bet it does a good job cooling and is easy to clean too.

myfairlady

@Kozzmozz and @ArthurJ you've just made me feel better about my own obsession!

As some of you know I've got an OG on the way, but I already want more :-) (ordered the og from a UK shop so couldn't order other types as they didn't have them)

Anyway if I were to say... order a blackwood stem with corners like squiby's and stormypinkness's ones or a 'Harry pothead' one for example :-) what components or type of vc would I need to order from dynavap to go with it?

Would any ti woody be fine?

jimfish4130

@Kozzmozz and @ArthurJ you've just made me feel better about my own obsession!

As some of you know I've got an OG on the way, but I already want more :-) (ordered the og from a UK shop so couldn't order other types as they didn't have them)

Anyway if I were to say... order a blackwood stem with corners like squiby's and stormypinkness's ones or a 'Harry pothead' one for example :-) what components or type of vc would I need to order from dynavap to go with it?

Would any ti woody be fine?

All you'd really need is the Ti tip but there's no harm in having spare parts

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@myfairlady for $60 you get a Ti tip and a cap which is all you need for all the stems I make, I fit the condenser.
But I've been recommending buying a Ti glassy for an extra $5, that way you have a ready to go VC and as it's got the condenser and X rings so you can also use the woody bodies, stashes and air tight tubes from George.

myfairlady

Thanks peeps!

Speaking of spares, I think that there are quite a few uk vapers on this thread so was gonna offer to get spares if anyone needs anything, to save you on shipping costs.

Only thing is i'm off to Philippines in 2 weeks and I'm there for 6 weeks so it wouldn't be a quick thing!

But if anyone does want anything despite the wait, let me know!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Mr. Me2 as it happens I had a package arrive the other day. Once I've had a play I'm hoping to be able to do some sort of air tight tube. Wooden bodied of course. Won't know for sure how air tight until I've tried out the bits.

@myfairlady it would seem you were destined to own a VC, Georges generosity and willingness to help is infectious. I've got an order coming but thank you anyways.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
@myfairlady for $60 you get a Ti tip and a cap which is all you need for all the stems I make, I fit the condenser.
But I've been recommending buying a Ti glassy for an extra $5, that way you have a ready to go VC and as it's got the condenser and X rings so you can also use the woody bodies, stashes and air tight tubes from George.

A glassy is the best bet as stepping it up to a woodie is only another $10 but then again a Vong is only another $10 & a spinny mouthpiece is nice.......... You definitely need to get a qty break price from George bro. If you could make an extra five quid from each sale & sell some complete units I recon you would be quids in. Then again I am being pretty rude assuming you have the cash to spare to buy a dozen complete tips on a whim but I suspect you already have the bodies :peace:.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Phattpiggie stem should be an option add on via the Dynavap site. Perhaps a "mainstream" run something like @Ruta or @Squiby 's stems.

The elongated stem is no doubt classy and the smooth vapor, heavenly, I imagine. There's nothing like it on the market. Many vaporizers are soulless, but Vapcap brings some of that unique smoker flair to the vapor world. My uncle used to carve pipes out of deer horn. Very nifty to bring back some of that handcrafted art feeling to vaporland.

Top Bottom