Pharmabee - Quebec Online

ginolicious

anyone order from these guys? They are located in Montreal and apparently will help you get your license as well. I just started looking into this and it's done all online and via Skype. They have their own doctor that signs off on your stuff and you do not need to hunt down a doctor. If you get a license from them will the license work to buy in Ontario as well if you want to buy in person?

ginolicious,

Monsoon

I've had their shatter several times before, usually through my dealer, it's pretty good. I hadn't heard about their Skype doctor. Sounds like it's more to cover their ass though, they're not part of the MMPR so their doctor would have to be okay with signing the forms for other dispensaries if it's to be valid elsewhere.

Monsoon,

ginolicious

So basically going through their doctor would be I'm not a mmj patient and can only order from them directly then eh? But they do sell flower so it couldn't be that bad

ginolicious,
Reactions: Monsoon

Monsoon

So basically going through their doctor would be I'm not a mmj patient and can only order from them directly then eh? But they do sell flower so it couldn't be that bad
Yeah essentially. The only way to be "legal" is to sign up for the MMPR and buy from a Licensed Producer, anything else is gray area and you can technically be charged with possession if caught.

Monsoon,

ginolicious

Well I guess finding the easy way did not work. Thought they were legit with their own doctor. But then that doesn't help me to buy elsewhere if need be.

Ordering online would be non issue for me. But I wouldn't be "legal" technically. And being in law profession, rather not state my exact profession, rather not deal with the head ache.

ginolicious,

George1151

Don't think it's that hard to get a legal prescription. If you don't mind paying 200+ there are a lot of skype type services that will arrange a 1 year prescription. Any type of stated pain or insomnia or stress etc. will usually be enough to get a script from one of the services. After a year you will have to get it renewed for the same fee, but you will be "legal". Better to get 3 or 4 scripts at 1g per day so that you can buy from different LP's. One thing to watch out for is a THC limit. You don't want any limit and from what I am lead to believe most of the pay for script places don't impose one but you want to be aware of that before you hook up with one of the services. LIFT has info on their pages on how to find a doctor.

George1151,

Monsoon

Well I guess finding the easy way did not work. Thought they were legit with their own doctor. But then that doesn't help me to buy elsewhere if need be.

Ordering online would be non issue for me. But I wouldn't be "legal" technically. And being in law profession, rather not state my exact profession, rather not deal with the head ache.
I'd suggest checking out the Canadients sub-reddit for both MMPR/LP and gray market options. There's a handful of online dispensaries that only require an age verification that are well reviewed there that would be worth checking out too.

Monsoon,

ginolicious

Only age verification would be nice. Just need a selection and know what I'm getting. My guy doesn't really know what he has and sometimes I get the mind racing pot that makes my chest heavy and mind race and therefore anxiety shoot up

ginolicious,

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Don't think it's that hard to get a legal prescription. If you don't mind paying 200+ there are a lot of skype type services that will arrange a 1 year prescription. Any type of stated pain or insomnia or stress etc. will usually be enough to get a script from one of the services. After a year you will have to get it renewed for the same fee, but you will be "legal". Better to get 3 or 4 scripts at 1g per day so that you can buy from different LP's. One thing to watch out for is a THC limit. You don't want any limit and from what I am lead to believe most of the pay for script places don't impose one but you want to be aware of that before you hook up with one of the services. LIFT has info on their pages on how to find a doctor.

I would respectfully disagree that it is that easy to obtain a legal cannabis prescription. Some have it easier than others, but some of those people are also quite sick and/or have a good relationship with their family doctor. I went through my family doctor and have an excellent relationship with them, but I also have some serious medical conditions that qualify for therapeutic cannabis treatment. They wouldn't just give it to me cause I claimed I had pain or even wanted an alternative treatment for a valid condition. She gave it to me after we tried many conventional treatments that didn't work for real medical conditions.

Additionally, there are many, many cannabis clinics that will, for a fee, set you up with a compassionate Doctor, but you have to have proof of a valid medical condition, you don't just go there are say I have back pain and want to treat it with cannabis. Those skype doctors, say in cases of pain, need to see x-rays, MRIs and CT scans that prove you have pain. Or in cases like fibromyalgia where there may be no evidence of the pain, you would need to have a well documented history of the pain and likely attempts at treatment with a qualified practitioner. And likely an official diagnoses.

Most of those clinics need previous evidence of a diagnoses. They don't diagnose themselves, most of them say so on their websites. For example Canadian cannabis clinics.

You have to remember these are doctors providing scripts and they are under watch by their college for misconduct. They can't just be handing out scripts for unverified claims.

Only age verification would be nice. Just need a selection and know what I'm getting. My guy doesn't really know what he has and sometimes I get the mind racing pot that makes my chest heavy and mind race and therefore anxiety shoot up

Pharmabee, didn't know they were running a dispensary. They used to make extracts that were for sale in Toronto and other dispensaries.

What's the website for them and would be happy to give my opinion on the service they are offering.

Some dispensaries set you up with doctors to get an actual valid MMPR script that sets you up with a valid licensed producer, from which you don't ever need to order any, just registering with them and being able to order is your valid medical proof. They sometimes send a card or you need to make a minimum order to get a container that would then be your proof of authorization to posses. However, once you have this set up you can go to any dispensary you want.

Other dispensaries have their own doctors that will provide letters to the dispensary that you require medical cannabis, but this does not make you legal and you could still be charged for possession. This just allows you to buy from that dispensary.

Last edited:
mikek9,
Reactions: Monsoon

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
There website is as follows:

https://pharmabee.biz

Ok, thanks for the link, looked through the site and found the part about becoming a patient. It says they send you to QMCRCI ( Quebec Medical Cannabis Resource Center Inc ) which would be a cannabis compassionate clinic.

As I stated earlier though you are likely going to have to prove you have a condition that benefits from therapeutic cannabis with a medical history or letter of diagnosis from a licensed physician. I checked QMCRCI's website and they don't specify you have to provide proof like many others do, but expect to have them look for confirmation before a script is written.

There is a thread on here I made about medical cannabis clinics you could try posting in there and see if anyone has any advice.

Are you looking for recreational use or medical use?

There are mail order websites that deliver dispensary like products to Canadian address with just age verification with valid photo ID.

mikek9,

ginolicious

I'm looking for recreation and medical to be honest.

What I mean from the above is the following short story for you.

I worked a real bad stressful job in a law firm. I was not eating. My lung collapsed. I developed a decent case of anxiety and became a serious hypochondriac. A year prior I was not like that.

When I vape certain cannabis, heavy Indica with cbd I get real lazy and no anxiety. When I vape other strains sometimes I go freaking out that my lung is going. Chest gets tight. Start pacing. Try to go to sleep. Wake up mornijg after feel fine. The worst part is when I experience anxiety, sometimes occurs in court too, but would not vape prior to running a trial, my hypochondriac self kicks in and tells me my anxiety attack is my lung going again. Sorry for the run on sentence. Just had a bowl with the wife.

ginolicious,

theCerberus

It all depends how lenient the skype doctor is. If anxiety is good enough for the doctor, you may be given a script. Some doctors wont prescribe without real physical ailment.
Remember you are leaving a paper trail when purchasing online and that could be audited.
Pharmabee is not a legal distributor of hash oil (there arent any), but I think their product is quite good (lots of terps). CALM used to stock it.

Last edited:
theCerberus,

Monsoon

Ok, thanks for the link, looked through the site and found the part about becoming a patient. It says they send you to QMCRCI ( Quebec Medical Cannabis Resource Center Inc ) which would be a cannabis compassionate clinic.
I think you read that wrong, it actually looks like a service to refer you to a doctor to get into the MMPR and then you can apply to join Pharmabee.

Monsoon,

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
I think you read that wrong, it actually looks like a service to refer you to a doctor to get into the MMPR and then you can apply to join Pharmabee.

Without directly picking up the phone and calling them you don't know if they are the clinic themselves or an external referral service. It doesn't say anywhere really other than they will refer you to a physician that is compassionate and knowledgeable in using cannabis as a medicine. They could very well be their own doctors as refer can have a few different intended meanings depending on the intent. For example, I could refer a question internally to someone else or externally to another office, but it doesn't specify that. Those are both considered referrals. A referral is just sending someone to someone else basically, it doesn't imply whether they work within the same organization or not.

Anyway, regardless of if they have their own doctors or not, they help you get set up with one which is what is important.

mikek9,
Top Bottom