Phantom vaporizer (volcano knockoff?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
wow,it looks just like a volcano. I would try it, honestly. someone else want to spend the money to do so?

IAmKrazy2,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
I saw one for the first time in a smoke shop in Michigan last week , I was disgusted , so I checked out the home site for this thing

http://healthvapor.com/

So here go my :2c:

The HEALTHY thing to do is stay away from these things , everything on that site is a china knock off = they don't give a crap what they use to make it (lead) and ONLY CARE ABOUT MAKING MONEY , making like they have concern for your health and well being , ya right.

If you were to buy a brand new Camaro , from a dealer , and he was only gonna charge you $7000 because the car is made by Gocar instead of Chevrolet, would you still buy it ???? it's your life , your risk . Who knows what could be in these things.

Samsquanch,

Purple-Days

Haven't you heard Lead is healthy? :lol: Ask around... :cool:

I can point you to another mfg who uses HEATHY in his website subtitle and advertises LEAD in his his airpath. Lead has been declared SAFE on this forum!

Oh and China is OK too... Nobody has any issues with Chinese made vapes.

And intellectual property (or patents)... forget about it, that's free enterprise. :2c:

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
Purple-Days said:
Lead has been declared SAFE on this forum!
Uhh, not by management it hasn't. I know the manufacturer you're referring to, but don't see where he advertises lead in the airpath. I think you're referring to brass releasing lead. And the forum owner's stance on that has been made clear (see below). And since we all post here at his sufferance, I think it's a good idea to adhere to his wishes.

vtac said:
Is brass safe in a vaporizer? I asked a biochemist who specializes in air quality testing. He's also a fan of vaporizing.

He said he wouldn't be worried about it. If the brass was getting hot enough to emit metallic fumes, your herb would be incinerated. The brass isn't getting anywhere near melting temps, so metal isn't going to be vaporized.
As for the Phantom, it's a 'cano clone like the Fuji, and we don't allow threads in this section for manufacturers who don't provide contact info, and who don't have a website. Thread closed.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom