• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Phantom Premium

QualityVapes

CloudV dropped a new version of their Phantom vape called Phantom Premium. They're selling it for $129.99. Personally, a convection pen vape really interests me. Here is some pics, the link and their description.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

http://cloudvapes.com/store/index.p...aporizers/cloud-phantom/phantom-premium-black

The Cloud V Phantom Premium Herbal Vaporizer features an optimized heating chamber and durable design. With three heating temperature settings and no combustion, all you have to do is load your product, select your temperature and enjoy your Phantom.

Description

Cloud V brings you a portable and stylish design to enhance your vaporizing experience. The Phantom Premium features seven colors and three temperature settings for your dry herb products: 374F (green light), 410F (blue light) and 436F (red light). The Phantom Premium has a built-in rechargeable battery. With no burnt herbs, you will experience big clouds of vapor and a smooth taste. Plus, with its simplicity you can enjoy your Cloud anytime, anywhere with ease.

Phantom Premium Black comes with lock featured mouthpiece. This will ensure your mouthpiece is locked in place.

Cloud Phantom Kit includes:
1 Cloud Phantom Premium
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Packing Tool
1 Pair Tweezers
1 Micro USB Charging Cable
1 Owner’s Manual

The Cloud Phantom has a 0.83” diameter and a 6.7” height. It can hold approximately 0.3 grams of dry herb products.

What does it mean to vaporize?

Vaporizing means bringing the herbal material to a certain temperature that is high enough to release the active ingredients in a vapor. Vaporization does not involve any combustion. There is no direct contact of the herbs with the heating element instead the herbs are placed in small chamber (similar to a mini-oven); creating a convection heating medium.

Why should you vaporize?

There are several reasons why vaporizing is better than smoking. In short, by vaporizing you will minimize the release of harmful byproducts of the herbs. You will enjoy the material for a longer period of time, and you will avoid the strong smell that could be unpleasant for you and people around you.

How does the Phantom Premium work?

The Cloud V Phantom Premium has a very user-friendly design. Once unpackaged, it is recommended to charge your Phantom for at least 6 hours before the first use. Once fully charged, remove the mouthpiece and using a packing tool to gently fill the chamber with your fully dry herbs. Place the mouthpiece back onto the chamber, press the button 3 times consecutively to activate the vaporizer. The light will blink green. To change settings, press the button and hold until the light changes color. Wait for the light to become solid and you’re ready to vaporize!

How do you maintain the Phantom Premium?

The Cloud V Phantom Premium has a sturdy and heavy duty design. To maintain the vaporizer, it is recommended to clean the chamber and the mouthpiece after every use.

To clean the chamber, deactivate the vaporizer by locking it. Make sure the vaporizer has not been used for at least 30 minutes and is completely cooled off. Remove the mouthpiece and empty the herbs using the tool provided in the kit. Next, use the cleaning brush to gently clean inside the chamber. You may use small wipes to clean out any leftover particles.

To clean the mouthpiece, you may use the cleaning brush to clean out the particles on the filter. You may use a damp cloth to wipe out any leftover particles. This will prevent clogging and allow you enjoy vaporizing with the Cloud Phantom every use.

Warranty

Cloud V Enterprises warrants Cloud Phantom against defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user/purchaser. If physical defect arises and a claim is received within the warranty period, it is the responsibility of Cloud V to either repair the product defect or exchange the product with a product that is new or is fully functional.

Each Cloud Phantom comes with a unique serial number that is located on the bottom of the vaporizer. In order to receive your warranty card, you should visit my.cloudvapes.com and register your vaporizer after purchase.

Cautions:

When not in use, you should store your Cloud in a safe place to avoid accidental activation. You should not leave your charger plugged in or unattended in a hot area or near flammable objects as this could be a fire hazard. You should keep your Cloud Phantom away from water or any other liquid and away from any environment involving strong acids, alkaline or combustible material. Please keep this out of reach of children and pets. It is intended for persons over the age of 18.

Last edited:
QualityVapes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
CloudV dropped a new version of their Phantom vape called Phantom Premium. They're selling it for $129.99. Personally, a convection pen vape really interests me. Here is some pics, the link and their description.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

http://cloudvapes.com/store/index.p...aporizers/cloud-phantom/phantom-premium-black

The Cloud V Phantom Premium Herbal Vaporizer features an optimized heating chamber and durable design. With three heating temperature settings and no combustion, all you have to do is load your product, select your temperature and enjoy your Phantom.

Description

Cloud V brings you a portable and stylish design to enhance your vaporizing experience. The Phantom Premium features seven colors and three temperature settings for your dry herb products: 374F (green light), 410F (blue light) and 436F (red light). The Phantom Premium has a built-in rechargeable battery. With no burnt herbs, you will experience big clouds of vapor and a smooth taste. Plus, with its simplicity you can enjoy your Cloud anytime, anywhere with ease.

Phantom Premium Black comes with lock featured mouthpiece. This will ensure your mouthpiece is locked in place.

Cloud Phantom Kit includes:
1 Cloud Phantom Premium
1 Cleaning Brush
1 Packing Tool
1 Pair Tweezers
1 Micro USB Charging Cable
1 Owner’s Manual

The Cloud Phantom has a 0.83” diameter and a 6.7” height. It can hold approximately 0.3 grams of dry herb products.

What does it mean to vaporize?

Vaporizing means bringing the herbal material to a certain temperature that is high enough to release the active ingredients in a vapor. Vaporization does not involve any combustion. There is no direct contact of the herbs with the heating element instead the herbs are placed in small chamber (similar to a mini-oven); creating a convection heating medium.

Why should you vaporize?

There are several reasons why vaporizing is better than smoking. In short, by vaporizing you will minimize the release of harmful byproducts of the herbs. You will enjoy the material for a longer period of time, and you will avoid the strong smell that could be unpleasant for you and people around you.

How does the Phantom Premium work?

The Cloud V Phantom Premium has a very user-friendly design. Once unpackaged, it is recommended to charge your Phantom for at least 6 hours before the first use. Once fully charged, remove the mouthpiece and using a packing tool to gently fill the chamber with your fully dry herbs. Place the mouthpiece back onto the chamber, press the button 3 times consecutively to activate the vaporizer. The light will blink green. To change settings, press the button and hold until the light changes color. Wait for the light to become solid and you’re ready to vaporize!

How do you maintain the Phantom Premium?

The Cloud V Phantom Premium has a sturdy and heavy duty design. To maintain the vaporizer, it is recommended to clean the chamber and the mouthpiece after every use.

To clean the chamber, deactivate the vaporizer by locking it. Make sure the vaporizer has not been used for at least 30 minutes and is completely cooled off. Remove the mouthpiece and empty the herbs using the tool provided in the kit. Next, use the cleaning brush to gently clean inside the chamber. You may use small wipes to clean out any leftover particles.

To clean the mouthpiece, you may use the cleaning brush to clean out the particles on the filter. You may use a damp cloth to wipe out any leftover particles. This will prevent clogging and allow you enjoy vaporizing with the Cloud Phantom every use.

Warranty

Cloud V Enterprises warrants Cloud Phantom against defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user/purchaser. If physical defect arises and a claim is received within the warranty period, it is the responsibility of Cloud V to either repair the product defect or exchange the product with a product that is new or is fully functional.

Each Cloud Phantom comes with a unique serial number that is located on the bottom of the vaporizer. In order to receive your warranty card, you should visit my.cloudvapes.com and register your vaporizer after purchase.

Cautions:

When not in use, you should store your Cloud in a safe place to avoid accidental activation. You should not leave your charger plugged in or unattended in a hot area or near flammable objects as this could be a fire hazard. You should keep your Cloud Phantom away from water or any other liquid and away from any environment involving strong acids, alkaline or combustible material. Please keep this out of reach of children and pets. It is intended for persons over the age of 18.

Not convection here, just a rebranded Imag Plus, session conduction

QualityVapes

Not convection here, just a rebranded Imag Plus, session conduction

Wow, really?? It says on the site that it has a, “small chamber (similar to a mini-oven); creating a convection heating medium.”

Also this review of the old version of the Phantom also says, “The Phantom has a convection heating source, meaning the chamber does not actually ignite the herb”
http://www.medicaljane.com/review/introducing-the-phantom-pen-vaporizer-from-cloudv-enterprises/

Last edited:
QualityVapes,
Wow, really?? It says on the site that it has a, “small chamber (similar to a mini-oven); creating a convection heating medium.”

Also this review of the old version of the Phantom also says, “The Phantom has a convection heating source, meaning the chamber does not actually ignite the herb”
http://www.medicaljane.com/review/introducing-the-phantom-pen-vaporizer-from-cloudv-enterprises/

Sounds like the reviewer at least does not know the difference between convection and conduction. No vape chambers "ignite" the herb, or they would be called pipes. Ignition = combustion, not conduction.

The manufacturer, I think, is playing fast and loose with the phrasing. A "mini oven" creating a "convection heating medium"? An "oven," by default, is conduction, so I suppose the "convection heating medium" means heat is delivered to the chamber, making it an oven, rather than through the chamber, making it a pass-thru. In other words, a conduction vape.

Last edited:

QualityVapes

Sounds like the reviewer at least does not know the difference between convection and conduction. No vape chambers "ignite" the herb, or they would be called pipes. Ignition = combustion, not conduction.

True, I just figured they meant the chamber isn't the direct heating source. But I'd love to here from someone on here that actually owns it or at least has tried it.

QualityVapes,
No specifics on the site that I can find about how it heats or what materials are used. The videos might as well be music videos. The ONLY clue offered is in the second video where they glimpse into what they call the "heating chamber." Not only looks like conduction, but looks shady as shit to me.

QualityVapes

No specifics on the site that I can find about how it heats or what materials are used. The videos might as well be music videos. The ONLY clue offered is in the second video where they glimpse into what they call the "heating chamber." Not only looks like conduction, but looks shady as shit to me.
And I have tried an Imag Plus, which I am 99% certain this is, since the cloud phantom was an Imag OG

Thanks @TheDudeNextDoor :cool:

Wow, if CloudV is that dishonest thats crazy. I'm far from an expert here so I'll take your guys' word for it until anyone who actually has one or used one can elaborate.

QualityVapes

QualityVapes,

skyvaper

Imag = cloud v phantom
Imag plus = cloud v phantom premium

There is also a cloud v phantom mini

Imag 2.0 is the newest model that is NOT the phantom premium. The 2.0 will be 510 threaded and work with e liquids.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I asked them if it was convection or conduction over the weekend and they just replied saying it's convection. What a bunch of liars smh

image.jpg

Ridiculous, "non combustion vaporizer" any actual working vaporizer is non combustion, and in my experience even cooking is very common with session conduction like this, if anything less common with most convection vapes unless you stir...

Yeah these rebrand companies, almost all of them are shockingly dishonest and insulting

Vape Dr.

I asked them if it was convection or conduction over the weekend and they just replied saying it's convection. What a bunch of liars smh

image.jpg

It seems like the people that work at most vaporizer companies do not know anything about the products they actually carry, I come across this ALOT!
I agree it is annoying but we all know most hand held vaporizers are conduction.
I think the great people on the FC forums are more knowledgeable about vaporizers than the actual people that work for the company.
Sometimes it seems easier to look on FC for the answers than actually calling the company.
Fuck Combustion rocks!:rockon:

@skyvaper Thank you very much for the kind words my friend! I try to be as in depth, insightful, and as honest as possible in my reviews.
I hope you all enjoyed the video!:tup:

Last edited:

skyvaper

I always do @Vape Dr.! I feel you are always honest and give great info.

I have the Cloud V Phantom. I really like that the battery was user replaceable on that unit.

I thought the locking mp was a great addition to the phantom as well.

The bubbler looks great. A bit pricy for a vape that isnt really in my current rotation anymore but your vid is temping me to get one and add it back in!!!

skyvaper,
Reactions: Vape Dr.
Top Bottom