PG to purge

SnidelyWhiplash

Here is a question I have. The "Extractor" basically just blasts straight into the propylene glycol right? Under the pretense that the butane purges right out because it remains viscous...

Is this true? So why bother winterizing if you want a ejuice?

Anyone experienced enough to reflect on this?

SnidelyWhiplash,

kingtut106

I'm not sure about all extractors, but I don't know of anyone blasting straight into propylene glycol. Most extractors normally use butane and dewax instead of winterizing with ethanol to use one solvent.

If you want to mix wax with a liquid to use in a carto/pen peg-400 is better than pg or vg from my experience.

GR

Here is a question I have. The "Extractor" basically just blasts straight into the propylene glycol right? Under the pretense that the butane purges right out because it remains viscous...

Is this true? So why bother winterizing if you want a ejuice?

Anyone experienced enough to reflect on this?

What is the purpose to blast into a PG base?

The problem with BHO oil and PG is that they seperate from one another. The more waxes present in the BHO the more likely to clog/fail a ecig atomizer. So there are two seperate issues to contend with to make a BHO/PG blend for ecig atomizer use. 1 combining BHO with PG for a thin solution and 2 keeping waxes to a minimum to keep the atomizer working well. EJ-mix from Liquidizer takes care of the mixing and seperation part or using a homogenizer with straight Pg works for long periods of time. Winterizing BHO removes the waxes and a lot of flavor and weight from your final product but it produces a thiner product that works great in proper ecig atomizers with a smaller ratio mix of BHO/EJmix.

Top Bottom