• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Personal Experience with Vape Pens + THC Juice.

BlackDog

A few weeks back after researching for my next portable herb vape, I concluded that there's nothing out there for me personally, but a friend of mine had been raving on about how he mixes THC oil with the same process people use to make Vape Juice.
Later that week I asked him about it and if he could mix me up some, he said If I provide the oil he'll do it for me. I arrived at his house with some Marley Green Oil that was rated at 63% THC, I felt like I was in a kitchen meth lab watching the whole process be done just to make some vape juice. He also added some flavouriing to conceal any possible smells.

Fast forward to Friday night and oh boy he wasn't kidding when he said to take it easy on the first few hits and I should've proably listened to him since this first experience was a bad trip (Most likely due to the high THC and also just coming off a 1 week detox to pass a test).
I took 2 puffs and I wasn't really feeling anything, I got into that casual state where you're just in bed browsing and puffing at the same time, but before I knew it (5mins in), It hit me and oh boy it hit me hard to the point where I felt like I was on the verge of death, now luckily I keep Pre-workout supplements nearby so 1 stim pill eventually snapped me out of it.

Saturday. This is where the vape pen shined and made a somewhat boring night much more amazing, since I took it into a club with me since I usually get tempted to smoke cigarettes while drinking. After a few drinks me and my buddies went into the smokers lounge and whilst everyone was puffing their cigarettes I took 2 big puffs of the vape pen until it hit its cutoff point. I also offered my buddies 1 little hit each after I explained my previous experience, they all took a hit and when we walked back. We all agree the atmosphere and lighting felt much better, you could definitely feel that it was a good hybrid since the sativa high was 10/10 without being too overpowering.

Upgrading the Vape: I started with an Ego4 Vape, but I'm upgrading to a glass tank and a vairable battery.

tl;dr

If you're just looking to blow big clouds and get high, this is probably for you and the only hard part is if you can find someone that knows or a tutorial to do it.

Pros:
*Hits hard if it's a good mix
*Super convininet
*No one will know what you're vaping
*Mix with any flavour
*I've only had to charge my Vape once every 1-2 weeks.
*Any Vape Pen for E-Juices works

Cons:
DIY Juice
Requires Herb Oil (Strength will also vary depending on quality & potency)

BlackDog,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Sounds pretty cool. I don't know about diy since I already have too many hobbies I can't start mixing juices, too.

Diggy Smalls,

somdcomputerguy

vapor dedicato
Upgrading the Vape: I started with an Ego4 Vape, but I'm upgrading to a glass tank and a vairable battery.

tl;dr

If you're just looking to blow big clouds and get high, this is probably for you and the only hard part is if you can find someone that knows or a tutorial to do it.
I quit smoking cigartettes 3 years ago, started vaping to get my nix fix. I'm getting close to vaping and not smoking marijuana. I read tutorials and watched vids, and I think I got the whole process down pretty straight. My wallett and the 'trial and error' or 'research and development' finances are not in the same boat.. not even the same marina.. I've been mixing my nic juice for close to those three years and I hold my temper and just snicker at the 'meth lab' references. I plan to follow this thread, I'll post here or in more appropriate thread any info I come across that I think may help someone.

somdcomputerguy,
Top Bottom