Persei SS bundle + batteries & cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeStL

I bought this funky purple Persei single top + 2 SS mods tubes from Jambandphan here on FC about a month ago, but haven't used it enough to justify keeping it. Included are 2 new & unused omicron cartridges, 5 & 1.5 ohms. The SS mods tubes offer flexibility. I'm including 4 cr123 3v batts and 1 EH 18650. None has been used more than a few times. Last, I'll toss in a bag I'd delta 9's adapters. 4 of them.

$120 takes it all home. Shipping & PayPal included.

nFBsaK0.jpg

VapeStL,

Pcpvapors

Does D9 offer an liquid carts? I've got liquid tinctures I'd like to vape on the go.

Pcpvapors,

VapeStL

Check out their website when you have time. The 2 carts that I'm including are the oil cartridges. D9 also sells an ecig attachment for ejuice, and its a stainless steel tank + cartomizers.

Hope that helps!

VapeStL,

VapeStL

Does Howdy Doody have wooden balls? :)

The Persei was designed to handle bho & more. It is a powerful vape, and D9 has all sorts of attachments to use with it.

I am including 2 bho cartridges in this bundle.

VapeStL,

Breathemetal

Easy to fill the carts? What do you do just sprinkle some waxy crumbles in it and let it melt once it heats?

Breathemetal,

VapeStL

A little research here at FC will help you. There are 2 different options I know of: The oil cartridges that I am including, and the Delta9.com Hercules. Check out the big Persei thread here in this forum, just going through the last 30 pages or so may bring you up to speed on the Persei attachments. There are a bunch of them! The Persei is the swiss army knife of vapes, and its powerful.

In order to fill the oil carts you do need their filler tool. I do not have one, but they are available through delta 9. Once the cart is filled though, works like a dream. I don't think you can fill the carts w/o the filler tool. A local friend filled one up for me, the process was quick with no mess.

I am planning to get a Cera though, so all my other toys need to go to a new home.

VapeStL,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom