perfect stash box

the ob

all good in the hood.
I am looking for a box that will hold my zap, plug, grinder, stems, and stash. I want to be able to put everything in the box and leave it on the side table near my couch.

I would prefer wood with no sun or moon or herb leaf on it.

I want it to be made out of some really cool wood.

any ideas?

the ob,

lwien

So in doing a search to try to help ya out, I came across a site that has some of the most amazing wooden boxes I have ever seen and more than likely out of any of our price ranges, but ya got to check it out: http://www.fine-boxes.com/

Here's a pic of just one of them:

lwien,

the ob

all good in the hood.
lwien,
you are right they are amazing. I saw that same one too.

I am guessing they are unbelievably expensive.

the ob,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Holy crap those are some nice boxes!! lol @ flute case... If only I didn't stop playing the flute 30 years ago :)

Damn fine wood! I love pretty wood stuff! The grain is so beautiful!

Thanks for sharing that link :D

Lo,

the ob

all good in the hood.
nice max. does anyone have any experience ordering from them?

the ob,

stinkmeaner

Wow that wood box is has such a trippy grain that is is heady like worked glass.

stinkmeaner,

lwien

stinkmeaner said:
Wow that wood box is has such a trippy grain that is is heady like worked glass.
I know, huh. It's like a liquid psychedelic light show caught in wood.

lwien,

jimbo

winterize
the ob said:
nice max. does anyone have any experience ordering from them?
Just ordered a bong from them and received it in four work days, I was amazed how fast they shipped!

jimbo,

GreenLeaf

GreenLeaf,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
I recently purchased two unfinished pine wood stash boxes at a craft store. They cost me $2.89 each, so I thought why not. Took them home, sanded, then used steel wool and stained. They turned out pretty nice for what they are, cheap pine. The large is 4-1/4 X 7 X 2" and the small 7 X 2 X 1". I use the large one for bud storage and the small one for ground herb storage. Their nothing fancy, but look pretty nice and are very functional.
I'll defiantly be looking at Ed's offerings for something a bit more artistic and substantial.

smallstashboxforgroundh.th.jpg
[/url]

img63.imageshack

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

Lycanthrope,

stinkmeaner

Nice box Lycanthrope, I can tell you have a love for the wood :) Seriously though, products made out of solid wood just have something about them, almost like a soul. Wood seems so fragile and soft when compared to metal but if taken care of it can last many generations and only improce with age. I know my house is filled with wood furniture, I try to stay away from veneers and go for solid hardwood.

stinkmeaner,

the ob

all good in the hood.
lycanthrope,
that is kind of what I am looking for except because I want to put my zaps in there they need to be at least three inches high. I think the route you took was a good one though.

stink, I agree there is nothing like wood. it is the best.

the ob,

Lycanthrope

King Of The Loons
The Ob,
That crafts supply store is "Hobby Lobby" and had many other unfinished pine boxes of various sizes, large enough to contain a Zap or even two. They are incredibly inexpensive, no more than $7.00 for the largest. If you cant find a Hobby Lobby then look at any other large crafts supply store. I still may get one of Ed's boxes when they come out.

My Zap has now been cooking 24/7 since last Friday and its getting darker and running a wee bit hotter.

Lycanthrope,
Top Bottom