• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Perfect dab pen for me

Natsirt

Hey guys ive been looking at alot of dab pens but cant seem to find the right one for me. My biggest thing i want is low maintenance i hate having to buy replacment parts. I also hate coils ive seen some new coil-free or ceramic coil vapes thats a must for sure. Sleek design is nice and id like it under 100 if possible. One more thing id like it on a canadian website cause the usa one always have really high shipping. Im pretty new to dab pens but ive used plenty of e-cigs. Thanks alot if you can help me out!

Natsirt,

CalyxSmokr

Hey guys ive been looking at alot of dab pens but cant seem to find the right one for me. My biggest thing i want is low maintenance i hate having to buy replacment parts. I also hate coils ive seen some new coil-free or ceramic coil vapes thats a must for sure. Sleek design is nice and id like it under 100 if possible. One more thing id like it on a canadian website cause the usa one always have really high shipping. Im pretty new to dab pens but ive used plenty of e-cigs. Thanks alot if you can help me out!
Look at the divine tribe ceramic donuts. You should get used to buying replacement parts though because that is just how pens work. It isn't a nail where you can just torch it clean whenever.

Natsirt

Look at the divine tribe ceramic donuts. You should get used to buying replacement parts though because that is just how pens work. It isn't a nail where you can just torch it clean whenever.
Im not totally against coils i just know i friend with a coil free vape ( dont know the vapes name, will have to ask ) and wanted the same kinda option

Natsirt,
Top Bottom