pen vape for home made oil

bladebss

hi, i have done a bit of research into pen vapes,

its been realy frustrating! because of all the luky dispensary goers, who can simply walk into a shop and buy what ever awsome, clean, pure, oil they like. It seems the disscusion gets swept away from people asking about qwiso or some less pure oil they made at home. it's like every oil vape out there is made for ultra pure super quality oil from a dispenary or at least that's what it seems evey one is puttin in them. you luky bastards!

for the less fortunate people of the world who are stuck with qwiso or what ever they can muster up in the kitchen,
there doesnt seem to be much info on what pen will take any old crap oil they got and will work, deliver vapor not too much combusted "plantness" that was in the oil too and is easy to clean in ISO.

so i think a good criteria for such a pen vape would be that is has no wick/doent need full melt and is easy to clean in iso.

i have looked at the TV revolution and it seems like it would be perfect as its made of metal so its easy to clean all the leftover impurities away and theres no wick so you just bung what ever you like in there and it will vape.
i dont know if toward the end of the session you would get combustion of the impurities but you can just take that as a sign your done? shame they dont make them any more!

i also looked at the vip and vip2, now again this seems like it might be a winner, nice bottom coil thing, no wick, might be a bitt harder to clean as it seems like theres plastic/rubber on the out side of the unit, i dont know if this is removable or if you could just fill the inside with iso and rinse? i see that the vip2 is made of metal but i cant get a good look inside that cart to see whats going on.

i have also looked at the persei but i cant get a good look inside that cart eather and i fear its guuna have some kind of wick? but i like that all metal tube i have seen shown as its at least easy to clean?

why are there no glass heating chamber pens like a small glass buket thats heated with metal wire runing thrugh it like a heated window, i know it might take a bit longer to get hot but it would be leek proof and so, so clean! (just a thought/dream)

so any one got the pen vape i need?
am i looking too hard and worying too much?
will any vape pen i mentioned work and im just being fussy?
does impure oil mean impure vape regardless?

i have an EQ, MFLB and a Pinnacle i know i could just sandwich some in some abv or herb but this is crude at best and not convieniant enough.
im thinking nice quick stealthy pen toke as i walk down the road or on a woodland hike, oil will last longer with no refill as its concentrated,
i make my qwiso so its like little brown/redybrown hard balls that melt when heated but leave a small amount of black residue. (just to give an idea about what i am dealing with)

(sorry, that was a long old intro, and for any spelling errors,( im dyslexic so i make do lol))

bladebss,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Are you making qwiso from quality flowers or ABV?
None of my qwiso from quality flowers ever leaves a "black" residue. Mine always comes out a nice shatter, that vapes away cleanly. Maybe try refining your technique to remove more of the impurities. If you're using ABV, I don't know of any pens I would use that in. There are some pens that i have seen a "dome" looking thing, but I believe they are more to look at than actually make it work better. Could be wrong.
I use a TV Rev Dart and Vapor bros Dabbler, but I never use ABV iso.

Silver420Surfer,

bladebss

No I use dry buds or chaff I make cookies with my abv. I looked at the dabbler but I was turned off buy the wick. I cant freez my stuff before I do a run so its the best I can get for the mo sadly

bladebss,

exit

Yo you might just want to consider going to a chinese ecig warehouse (healthcabin is one, i dont know of any others, but healthcabin customer support is very good)

grab a eGo-T or 510 battery or two (i like the high capacity USB passthru ones) and a bunch of low resistance atomizers. the atomizers are like $2 a piece. grab a shit ton of drip tips and just throw dabs right on the atomizer thru the drip tip :)

omicron/persei carts have NO WICK! read the omicron thread to learn how they work. they are made for hashoil/wax. it wlll be a good choice for you if your oil/waxes are of halfway decent quality... just dont clog them up with crap ;)

exit,

bladebss

Humm thing is I kinda am planing on cloging them up with crap lol pluss I dont live in a place with such shops infact it realy hard to find ego stuff in shops here and the attys tend to come in cartomizer style and would leek I think pluss I would have to remove the polly fill stuff.
I tryed this once and it didnt end well. I have ordered 2 ego 900mah auto batteries for a protank I got so if I could find a sutable atty I guess I could hve a go but im ordering everything from America and shipping is scary expensive so im reluctant to just waste loads of money on something that may be less than ideal. So a long lasting rinse and repeat kind of thing is beter than disposable I think. Have you got a link or some thing to a pick of what kind of atty you mean? This would realy help me understand the consept further I think

... ok i have got out of bed and had a better look on line and found a website with LR attys i can oder for cheep but they dont have pictures of the inside, and after a quick google search they seem like they have a little metal tee pee thing on the top that seems unconducive to my cause lol or this wird little barrel thing with a little tube on the top thats got a slanted opening and i dont have a clue what to do with it lol

ATTY-C-A-LR-2T.jpg
306.jpg

this is a pick i found on the persei cart and i think that is a wick? eather way it looks less than incourageing? or is this ok and im just an ideot?
207F6CFC-64DF-48F1-88C9-3EEC909C8A6E-9682-00000B61B4867EF3.jpg

bladebss,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
so.... yea, i guess im on my own then...
No your not alone!
Look the PERSEI line up is complete LUXURY!
These are the ROLLS ROYCE of Pen Vaporizers.

If your into TOP SHELF well purged concentrates then I believe the PERSEI is the FERARRI of VAPORIZERS for concentrates.

Now having said that they are picky about the quality that goes into them.

In surfing we have a common term amongst surfers call quiver.
It takes a different set of boards for 60 foot CORTEZ BANKS, MAVERICKS, TEAPHOO, WAIMEA, HUNTINGTON BEACH PIER or MALIBU POINT!
Just as CANNABIS comes in many forms.
Therefore a variety of VAPORIZERS are needed.

Like I said PERSEI setups are my favorite.

However I'm a cheap idiot at times so I ended up with almost 13 grams of powerful good tasting wax (Taffy) that clogged my OMINCRON Carts (but I did get a good deal)! So I bought a EVic that works as a tester. I bought it for this problematic material. I also bought a TANK and loaded it almost over flowing.
The TANK is from TRISTICKS. I have the smaller tube for stealth mode.
It works well and it was a way to recover all this WAX or TAFFY I was stuck with.

My PERSEI with the correct material is par to nobody as far as I'm aware. I don't know much or as much as most of the people on this site however I medicate with cannabis because it's healthier than PHARMA!
The HERCULES attachment V2 or whatever the new name is? Will handle this kind of material.

So if your budget will allow it I would say get a PERSEI and the HERCULES attachment. (new one)
That's the best weapon to own.

Now if you are a bit in a financial jam buy a E-PEN.

If you like nice things buy a PERSEI with HERCULES attachment.
Beware with this device because with some skill you will become medicated beyond believe!
18mm female on your water pipe and it's smooth sailing!
Just stick it in!

I make POLLEN PELLETS (similar to hash) for these types of clouds.
Kind of like left overs however EFFECTIVE!

Do what works for you!

By the way the HERCULES is the game changer not the carts!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian--he already stated that he is using low grade concentrates, don't think persei is way to go.
I disagree with you!

Sorry no offense.

HERCULES have you tried it?

I make POLLEN PELLETS.

Take fouled carts, kief and some fine ground flowers and put them in a POLLEN PRESS heat tighten, heat tighten, heat tighten.

Not your well purged concentrate however it will annihilate you!

I never use ABV iso.
Make POLLEN PELLETS!
I see you have a large quiver of vaporizers!
Your missing a HERCULES.

ataxian,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
so you use the pellet like in the last pic how it is in the hercules?

thanks for the pics and the posts, interesting idea

vaporonly,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
so you use the pellet like in the last pic how it is in the hercules?

thanks for the pics and the posts, interesting idea
The same way you do HASH.
Small piece heat fluff load vape!
I'm using the HERCULES V1 and take out the tank.
Stir every couple of rips.
Be careful: Before Bed only in my case!

The new improved HERCULES will be even better!

ataxian,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
ri
The same way you do HASH.
Small piece heat fluff load vape!
I'm using the HERCULES V1 and take out the tank.
Stir every couple of rips.
Be careful: Before Bed only in my case!

The new improved HERCULES will be even better!

right on, thanks.

vaporonly,

bladebss

well this is moste interesting, so what makes the hercules work with these pellets you make, seems like it would be combusting? but im very intersted!, what kind of heating method does it use? have you got a pic of the inside of the heating chamber?
i was looking at gentlmans v2 attys as they have no wick and they dont seem to be leek prone and would be very easy to cleen and not clogg. any thoughts?

thnx for the reply and info guys was loosing faith lol

bladebss,

tony yayo

well this is moste interesting, so what makes the hercules work with these pellets you make, seems like it would be combusting? but im very intersted!, what kind of heating method does it use? have you got a pic of the inside of the heating chamber?
i was looking at gentlmans v2 attys as they have no wick and they dont seem to be leek prone and would be very easy to cleen and not clogg. any thoughts?

thnx for the reply and info guys was loosing faith lol

The v2s work pretty good on my Lavatube battery but they DO leak so be careful. I have done an ISO soak on a couple, let them dry and reused them but they still seem to have some residue around the coil. They also seem to eat up about 1/3rd of a gram before they're usable so that sucks too.

tony yayo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian--he already stated that he is using low grade concentrates, don't think persei is way to go.
I said I had some low grade concentrate to use up.
My CONCENTRATES for the most part are super clean and well purged.

The best PEN is a PERSEI with the new SR71 attachment.

I just needed a way to vape this material without clogging carts.

CALIFORNIA has a endless supply of high quality waxes.
I paid $100 for 13 grams.
Good quality just hard to process.

The SR71 attachment for the PERSEI will handle it.
My cheap Epen was just to hold me over.
My carts are loaded with TOP SHELF.

ataxian,
Top Bottom