PD to LSV ???

lwien

Ok, so I've been a die-hard PD user for over 4 years now. It's the ONLY vape I use and I primarily use it thru a HVY mini-beaker. My PD runs on the hot side, so I have no problem in totally milking the HVY with a hit that is more than my lungs can handle if I so desire.

So my question is this. Would it be worth it to get the LSV to basically use the same way as I do my PD. Would the taste be THAT much better. Would there be any other advantages other than taste? Would I be giving up much efficiency? Or.................should I just stay with what I've got.

I blame Sticks for wetting my appetite on this. It's all his fault. :goon:

lwien,

Bouldorado

The only vape I own is the lsv, which I've had for close to a year now. I owned a PD several months ago, and I don't recall any significant taste difference, although I never had the chance to use them back-to-back. The LSV is good for me because my vaping time is divided about equally between myself and with friends. I've thought about getting a log vape again to use by myself, but it's just not worth it; both because I've had to cut down on vaping due to workload and because the LSV works fairly well with log vape size loads. The only reason I can see for getting a log vape is that it would save me the 2 or so minutes needed for the LSV warm up.

Any difference in efficiency between the two vapes is probably negligible. Your PD (depending how hot it runs) could very well affect taste, in which case the lsv might taste better. The only other advantages the LSV has, are a bigger bowl (better for sharing) and adjustable temp. Log vapes win hands down for style and durability (I've broken 3 heater covers on my lsv)

Bouldorado,
Top Bottom