1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Paypal and vapes

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by lookhigh, Sep 3, 2017.

1. lookhigh

lookhigh waiting for the click

Sold some vaporizers, but the buyer specifically mentioned vaporizers in the note.
    Can PayPal still block my account or should i refund?
    Not sure if they only apply these rules to commercial company's?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  2. steama

steama Well-Known Member

Nothing illegal about selling a 'vaporizer' as they are technically 'material agnostic' meaning you can vape anything from mint, chamomile, tobacco, including the devil's weed cannabis.

C No Ego, Silver420Surfer and Squiby like this.
  3. lookhigh

Not according to PayPal.

4. steama

steama Well-Known Member

Then make sure you always call it an aromatherapy device. Would that work?

Would you please post a link to the regulations that concern you? That way everyone can read them too and offer their 2 cents on this.

:2c:

EDIT: Cannabis is currently against the federal law in the United States so of course paypay could be against breaking the law with things associated with breaking federal law.

From a vaper's perspective a dry herb vaporizer can be used for completely legal plant matter like, mint, chamomile and tobacco. Vapes are legally used this way every single day. Calling it an aromatherapy device is accurate and honest. It is truly up to the user what kind of herb they put into the device.

:nod:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  5. lookhigh

1. relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.

6. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

Wow! You just described my relationship with 2 friends, Church and ex wife.
    (Sorry off topic but it was what occurred to me) :rockon::myday:

7. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

Can't buy them with PayPal either.

brewbeer, lookhigh and Squiby like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors