1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Pay It Forward Contest

Discussion in 'Past Contests' started by KidFated., Jul 11, 2019.

1. MothChewMoth

MothChewMoth Gamer Extraordinaire

Happy to donate regardless of the prizes :)

Please let me know when you're able to receive vaporizers again; I'd love to do the healthy rips donation and may have a couple of my own as well.

2. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I am once again stable, and able to receive vaporizers... and Healthy Rips is a favorite among the local patients... especially the Fury 2!

3. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

@Melting Pot has decided to get on it! These will go with the main prize, and I hope they are enjoyed because they are pretty sweet! [​IMG]

One fits a satchmo Jyarz, and the other has a poker for abv.

thanks again @Melting Pot and everyone else! It’s been a freakin’ blessing.

4. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

Thanks so much for letting me be a part of this awesomeness. And am very happy to hear @Vitolo is back to doing what he loves.
    I hope who ever wins these jars enjoys them they are not perfect just my hobby.
    The stashmo jar holds the glass quite nicely. You have to manually remove glass or multiple shakes will get it out.

Man, what a prize pkg 1st 2nd or third all sweeeeeet

I wish I had more to offer.

Best wishes @Vitolo we had quite a few conversations. I'm really in shock as I'm sure you are.

5. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Yes.... Melty.
    I am in shock that my life has taken such a turn, but equally in shock that such blessings have come my way. I could not be prouder to be a part of any community as this ...in whatever walk in life I have chosen.
    My thanks go out to all.

Madri-Gal, macbill, Xclerk and 3 others like this.
  6. dron19

dron19 Active Member

@Vitolo I have a vape I’d like to donate. If you are accepting packages, please pm the address where to mail it... really nice you are doing this. Thanks

7. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

1st place winner- @macbill
    2nd place winner- @Splat
    3rd place winner- @Monk Debate

Please PM me your info and we will get your prizes sent out this week.

Before I head into work to work a shutdown and then my normal day shift, I want to give a big sincere thank you and hug to everyone that participated and the mods for making sure I had my shit together. I stopped checking out the news because I’m sick of all the negative shit going on and this has just brightened my existence helping out Vito and coming together like we did. FC is an awesome community and you should never take this place for granted, as an old mentor used to tell me, “we’re fuckin family”!

Thanks everyone.

8. Xclerk

Xclerk The Universe is our endless supply

Congrats to everyone for putting this together and to the winners. Even tho I'm a little mad it wasnt me. Lol

9. Monk Debate

Monk Debate Well-Known Member

I’m so grateful to @KidFated. for running this contest, and to the generous souls who contributed prizes. And of course to @Vitolo for tirelessly working on behalf of those who most need this medicine. It may seem small but helping each other human to human is how we make this world a better place. I hope we see more contests like this in the future.

10. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

Oh, oh. I NEVER win anything. Does this mean I'm going to die?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors