pax lover here...now looking to get something for wax and shatter PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman5280

I have a pax and absolutely love it but I want something for shatter and wax. What pens out there work well with shatter and wax? I want something durable and safe to use.

I was looking into the Persei but it seems very confusing, and I must say a lot of this seems confusing. Some videos dudes have torches and shit... I just want to press a button and get high not burn my house down.

Thanks!

Jman5280,

cawshook

Solod out.
I have a pax and absolutely love it but I want something for shatter and wax. What pens out there work well with shatter and wax? I want something durable and safe to use.

I was looking into the Persei but it seems very confusing, and I must say a lot of this seems confusing. Some videos dudes have torches and shit... I just want to press a button and get high not burn my house down.

Thanks!
I think you might like the omicron v2.5/ omicron lite + a 3.7V ti KISS cart. I think go with the v2.5 bcz that way you will haventhe option to make it more powerful with the hvd kit and 7.4v kiss cart. Even though I think 3.7v is more than enough.

cawshook,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
You got some good answers to your W9/Persei specific questions over where you posted in the Persei thread. Perhaps others may have suggestions for other brand products and will offer suggestions here. I think I've already said enough in the other thread regarding where I personally stand but if you have more question feel free to ask.

Caligula,

OregonStoner

Thanks!

I own a Pax and although it is not recommended, I vape my concentrates in my Pax as a mixture of herb and concentrates. I usually fill my oven half way with herb, toss in some BHO and top off the oven with more herbs.

This has worked GREAT for me and I have found no resulting damage to my Pax for the year that I have been doing so. I prefer this to using my globe style dab pen that I have. I have not tried just straight concentrates in the pax, however.

One thing to keep mind. I found that the Pax will vape all of the concentrates in a very short time. This means DO NOT try and load your Pax with an entire days worth of dabs in it with the thought that it will stretch the concentrates out like it does with the herb. When I tried this, I found myself so "high" that I was having panic attacks from the overload of THC. This is saying a lot for a person with a daily use, 25 year in the making tolerance. You are much better off to keep adding in a small amount to your weed by dumping out a little of your herb, placing another dab in the middle of the oven then covering with herb again. :2c:

OregonStoner,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom