1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

PAX Era by PAX Labs

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by Ojan_at_PAX, Sep 22, 2016.

1. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

Somebody needs to come out with clone era pods, this is crazy

florduh likes this.
  2. florduh

florduh Well-Known Member

I know. I can't believe someone hasn't made a compatible clone yet.

Has anyone tried the Stiiizy brand pre-filled pods? I'm pretty sure they are only in California. I've been very impressed with them. But I've realized their quality has nothing to do with Stiiizy's oil. It's their pods. Ceramic "wicks" and very open airflow.

I realized the "magic" was in the pod after refilling it for the first time with stronger oil. And it was very easy to refill. Even with Stiiizy's pre-installed oil, an 8 second hit was basically a "dab". Now, there's only one temperature setting. But I really like the open airflow and taste coming through these ceramic pods.

I'd either like to see someone make Era or Stiiizy empty pod clones, or a good system that sells empty pods with a variable temp battery. I just find the experience of Stiiizy or Era pods to be much better than 510 cart offerings.

3. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

The kandypens rubi is similar to an era or stiizy with ceramic coils and refillable pods but no temp control or variable voltage I love the app on the era and it's fun to have the pax3 for flower and era for concentrates

4. twigs

twigs Pay no mind to those voices in my head

Question for Puget Sound area FC: has anyone tried Era Pods by Leafwerx or Dabstract?

5. ohmygodimsohigh

ohmygodimsohigh Well-Known Member

I reviewed the Stiiizy and pods on youtube before they deleted my channel.
    The video and article of the Stiiizy review is still available here if you're interested.

I haven't refilled Stiiizy, but I saved the empties just in case.

florduh likes this.
  6. florduh

I strongly endorse refilling Stiiizy pods. Stiiizy's oil is ok. But their pods are fantastic and easier to refill than other pod systems. I refilled with a syringe from Pure Vapes and it was much better than the OEM oil.

ohmygodimsohigh likes this.
  7. clukx

clukx Well-Known Member

Man I'm still refilling my era pod no stiizy here either in michigan

florduh likes this.
  8. ohmygodimsohigh

ohmygodimsohigh Well-Known Member

Thanks!! How difficult is it? I tried to open an Era pod but couldn't figure it out.

florduh likes this.
  9. florduh

I refill Juul pods. They are a huge pain in the ass. The Stiiizy pods are far easier in comparison. You just put pressure on the wide side of the mouthpiece until it just pops off. Don't be afraid of breaking it. The polycarbonate can take a lot of pressure.

Just make sure you put the little rubber piece on the same way you found it.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors