1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Pax Cobalt(blue)

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by havealight101, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

The Pax has been used 6 times. It works well(no issues so far), and is a sleek little package, but is not for me due to its primarily a conduction unit.
    There are a couple very minor scuffs on the edge, but other than that, its in perfect condition.
    Pay-pal only. No mentioning anything about "vaporizing". Lower 48 only(sorry) USPS priority/insured/sig con
    Asking $225 shipped.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hoops, 559stonerr and jambandphan03 like this.
  2. mmenzie

mmenzie My friends call me "Menz"

WOW!!!! first PAX i have seen in the classifieds since it was released!!! i want one but do not have that kinda cash at the moment and i am SURE it will be gone before i do.
    CHIDOY, 559stonerr and havealight101 like this.
  3. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

Price dropped to.$210 shipped.
    She is squeaky clean, boxed up and ready to ship.
  4. criskyftw

criskyftw Member

is there anything wrong with the device? if not, i may be willing to buy it from you. would love more details.
  5. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

Nothing wrong with it. Like in the OP, its only been used 6 times. Check out the Pax thread, there is a lot of info over there by devoted(and some not so) owners. That will give you a good idea if its right for you.
  6. criskyftw

criskyftw Member

i've read it, and i was caught between the PAX and the Inhalater. any specific reason why you're getting rid of this? just not the vape for you?
  7. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

The conduction aspect pushes me away, other than that, I think its very sleek,small, and definitely does its job.
    charliedontsurf and criskyftw like this.
  8. criskyftw

criskyftw Member

fair enough. i'll think it over a bit more and get back to you soon :)
  9. vk2003

vk2003 Member

I know you say only to 48 states, but if you are willing to post to the UK, then I may well be interested (as long as you would be willing to help out if any warranty issues arose, as it is not yet for sale over here)

vk
  10. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

Sorry man, just not looking to ship internationally. I'm sorry for the inconveinence.
  11. vk2003

vk2003 Member

No worries! Thanks for letting me know - good luck with the sale :tup:
  12. havealight101

havealight101 Norski

13. mephisto

mephisto Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors