Pax 3 vs Davinci Miqro - few q's to anyone who owned both.

TiffiCan

Looking at those two for my on the go vape, and have few questions.

I know I can get better vape for price, but not interested at the moment in others, and Davinci IQ even though more comparable to Pax, is not a contender :)

1 - How do they compare in terms of smell, either from carrying fresh packed bowl for later, or taking few hits, turning unit off to finish later.

2 - Do they differ much in terms of vape temperature/harshness on your throat ?

3 - Flat mouthpiece on both, did you ever burn your lips ?

TiffiCan,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@TiffiCan - I have both and love them both. I will try to answer as best as I can, but you really can’t go wrong with either one as long as you know their limitations.

1 - How do they compare in terms of smell, either from carrying fresh packed bowl for later, or taking few hits, turning unit off to finish later.
Smell wise, Pax is one of the smelliest vapes out there. Certainly the most smelly of my lineup. It smells a lot when using it and smells when sitting around (I highly recommend this cover if you do get it - it’s smell proof and fits like a glove: https://delta3dstudios.com/pax3-slim-case/ iIt takes care of the sitting around smell completely.)
The Miqro smells a decent (above average) amount while vaping and a small amount when off - but not nearly as much as the Pax3. You probably wouldn’t smell it in a large room, but if you leave it in a backpack, you will smell it when you open it later. The Miqro case takes care of that smell entirely.

2 - Do they differ much in terms of vape temperature/harshness on your throat ?
In my opinion, neither is harsh on my throat except occasionally if I am overdoing it and then, only on high temps. The Miqro is slightly smoother IMO.

3 - Flat mouthpiece on both, did you ever burn your lips ?
Never on the Pax, but I still like the raised mouthpiece much more. The raised mp is also better when sharing with friends - it is more intuitive - a lot of newbies don’t get how to use the flat mp.

I have definitely burned my lip on the flat MP on the Miqro. So have a few of my friends. I always use the raised mouthpiece and it still fits in the case.

Not even a little bit helpful. Although I am slightly impressed you didn’t recommend the Plenty.
I guess that shows a little growth.:brow:

lookhigh

FC member
The pax3 is my out and about vape. If you use the end caps it is incredibly stealthy (Looks like a small powerbank) No smell.
It does reek in use. Stronger hitting than the DaVinci.

david8613

Flowermate is releasing a nice small, very stealthy affordable vape called the cap. Not as fancy as davinci or pax but nice for on the go.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Yes, if you want a cheaper alternative- but Pax3 and Miqro are in a league well above the Cap, IMO. And the Miqro is actually a little smaller.
But yes, if price is your number one priority, it is definitely a decent vape to consider.

Edit: sorry, I didn’t read your post thoroughly, a lot of overlap. (Sorry)

But I am not ready to recommend the Cap - it needs to be put through paces to see how it ages. But definitely promising. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom