PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vape4fun

Yeah I'm not in a rush. Want to see more reviews and feedback from the Wild for a couple months

vape4fun,
Reactions: Meach

pdx3325

It has to be soon with the recent price drop on the 2. They are leaving cash on the table if they don't have a backfill.

pdx3325,

Vapenado

..you can put your weed in it
@Ojan_at_PAX is there enough stock to satisfy the forecasted orders? Could that be what the delayed release is - building stock levels? I'm anxious to get an order in; likely, there's a few others in the same boat.

Vapenado,

pdx3325

Asking questions into a black hole....

Agreed. Super odd. Ojan is normally a 10 at responding, even if only to say he doesn't know.

If they hadn't dropped the price of the 2, I'd start to wonder if they weren't having supply or quality problems.

But since they dropped the price, I have to believe we have a short horizon for the 3's release.

branman

Didnt they say mid october? I check this damn thing everyday hoping for a release date. Im ready to fucking order my pax 3!!!

branman,
Reactions: BR Ron

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep
Any idea when this one will be for sale? @Ojan_at_PAX

@Ojan_at_PAX is there enough stock to satisfy the forecasted orders? Could that be what the delayed release is - building stock levels? I'm anxious to get an order in; likely, there's a few others in the same boat.

Agreed. Super odd. Ojan is normally a 10 at responding, even if only to say he doesn't know.

If they hadn't dropped the price of the 2, I'd start to wonder if they weren't having supply or quality problems.

But since they dropped the price, I have to believe we have a short horizon for the 3's release.

Sorry dudes, definitely dropped the ball on replying lately. Super excited for PAX 3 but I can't share any details about release just yet. Your guys' patience is commendable.

blackstone

I already became drawn to this size/shape, and now the idea of quick heat up and better battery,
and the fact you include a half pack lid is great.
Wouldn't complain if there was a 1/3, and/or 1/4 pack lid in there too or available later.
Or the real icing on the cake would be a set of ratchetts end caps included in the box! Save us having to forage for them!

Picking a color always freaks me out.
Not sure if the metal shades are me yet, but would also be afraid I'm missing out on some metallic-ness with the black!

I get a feeling if there was ever a limited edition of this it would look the shiznit.

blackstone,

Ojan_at_PAX

Company Rep

jazzyvapeman

@Ojan_at_PAX the problem I had with my Pax 2 is the resin seeped into the device via the crevice around the top of the vape where the air path hole is (what you see when you take the mouthpiece off). This eventually built up and caused my power button to not work. Do you know if they fixed the resin seeping down with Pax 3? This will determine whether I purchase the vape.

pdx3325

Reddit posters are reporting Pax 3s being delivered by brick and mortar dealers - ahead of an official Dec 1 greenlight from Pax to begin selling them.

I find it odd Pax hasn't announced a release date if the posters (with photos) are accurate.

Ojan_at_PAX

Company Rep
Reddit posters are reporting Pax 3s being delivered by brick and mortar dealers - ahead of an official Dec 1 greenlight from Pax to begin selling them.

I find it odd Pax hasn't announced a release date if the posters (with photos) are accurate.

Confirmed! PAX 3 will be available 12/1 at authorized online and brick-and-mortar stores.

@Ojan_at_PAX the problem I had with my Pax 2 is the resin seeped into the device via the crevice around the top of the vape where the air path hole is (what you see when you take the mouthpiece off). This eventually built up and caused my power button to not work. Do you know if they fixed the resin seeping down with Pax 3? This will determine whether I purchase the vape.

I can't speak to specific internal changes but we absolutely took feedback from PAX 2 owners when creating 3!

Ojan_at_PAX

Company Rep
Hey everyone, I've just learned the following.

PAX 3 will be available at 9pm Pacific Time tonight on PAX.com, and tomorrow in authorized local stores. We will NOT have all of the colors available.

US website and US retail stores: Black and Silver will be available. Gold will be available by next Wednesday. No ETA on Rose Gold but aiming for December.

CA website and CA retail stores: Black will be available. Silver and Gold by next Wednesday. No ETA on Rose Gold but aiming for December.

All EU websites and EU retail stores: Black will be available. No ETA on the other colors.

PAX Vapor App: Will not be able to be paired with PAX 3 at launch. No ETA but I will share anything I learn.

I'll keep everyone updated here with all new developments as I learn them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and really appreciate your guys' understanding and patience with us.

pdx3325

Hey everyone, I've just learned the following.

PAX 3 will be available at 9pm Pacific Time tonight on PAX.com, and tomorrow in authorized local stores. We will NOT have all of the colors available.

US website and US retail stores: Black and Silver will be available. Gold will be available by next Wednesday. No ETA on Rose Gold but aiming for December.

CA website and CA retail stores: Black will be available. Silver and Gold by next Wednesday. No ETA on Rose Gold but aiming for December.

All EU websites and EU retail stores: Black will be available. No ETA on the other colors.

PAX Vapor App: Will not be able to be paired with PAX 3 at launch. No ETA but I will share anything I learn.

I'll keep everyone updated here with all new developments as I learn them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may cause, and really appreciate your guys' understanding and patience with us.

Thanks for taking the time to keep us in the loop.

Can you share at all on the connectivity issue? Is it software (app) issue or something else? I presume the former . . . since the latter would be hard to fix once the vapes begin to get into the wild.

pdx3325,
5mEHG3b.jpg

We’re proud to announce the third generation of the world’s best selling vaporizer.

PAX 3 is Intelligent, intuitive and instant. Like its predecessors, it features medical-grade materials and a built-in rechargeable battery for a reliable experience time and again.

Colored LED lights provide real-time communication and the device conveniently vibrates when ready for use. PAX 3 heats when you bring it to your lips and cools when you set it down.

It delivers a strong, pure vapor within 15 seconds, and subsequent heat-ups are nearly instant. The latest battery technology powers an oven 2x the strength of PAX 2.

PAX 3 is a true dual-use portable vaporizer for both loose leaf and extract. Switch from loose leaf to extract in just a few seconds with the included concentrate insert. Achieve dense vapor, no matter your material preference.

Personalize your PAX and download the latest device updates with the PAX Vapor App. Available for iOS and Android smartphones.

FEATURES

Material: Loose Leaf and Extract
Finish: High-polished anodized aluminum
Heat Time: 15 seconds
Temp Settings: 4
Charge Time: 60+ minutes
Device Dimensions: 4” h x .73” w x .34” d
Battery: 3500 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion
Bluetooth: Yes
Haptic Feedback: Yes
Warranty: 10 Year Ltd.

hW1UfaA.jpg

WHAT'S IN THE BOX

1 x PAX 3 device

1 x USB cable

1 x USB/AC charging dock

1 x Concentrate insert

2 x Oven lids, standard and half-pack

2 x Mouthpieces, flat and redesigned raised

1 x Multi-Tool

1 x Cleaning brush

3 x screens

PAX VAPOR APP

Use the PAX Vapor App to set an exact temperature and find the perfect heat setting for you. Get mellow flavor at a lower setting and a stronger, more intense taste at a higher one.

Check and update your device with the latest software to ensure you’re getting the best experience possible.

We take the security and anonymity of our customers seriously. Your identity will always remain anonymous and PAX will never share your information with third parties.

$274.99
Free shipping
Visit our website for more details and availability

There seems to be significant misinformation contained in this advertisement. According to the Pax 3 users guide (see below), it DOES NOT come with many of the accessories listed above. It's unfortunate to officially promote something that's not forthcoming.

https://www.paxvapor.com/skin/frontend/plm/default/assets/pax-users-guide-v2.pdf

Perhaps a Pax representative can clarify and offer an explanation.

Legal in Washington State,

tubasco

There seems to be significant misinformation contained in this advertisement. According to the Pax 3 users guide (see below), it DOES NOT come with many of the accessories listed above. It's unfortunate to officially promote something that's not forthcoming.

https://www.paxvapor.com/skin/frontend/plm/default/assets/pax-users-guide-v2.pdf

Perhaps a Pax representative can clarify and offer an explanation.
I don't work for Ploom, (or whatever they are called now), but I can see that this link you shared is for the PAX2 users' guide.

So it is correct that the PAX3 accessories do not come with the PAX2.

Legal in Washington State,
Reactions: tubasco
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom