PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobilrog

did pax 3 get an update? on the app (iPhone) my lowest temp setting is now 340. which is great but threw me for a loop when i notice it wasn't as warm as usual.

mobilrog,

mobilrog

? About it being out of the App Store? Has nothing to do about a lower temp setting.

im just trying to see how long I didn’t notice the lower temp or if I toked myself into a different universe.

mobilrog,
Reactions: Jill NYC

uncanni

Hi Pax3 peeps. I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there who doesn't grind herb before inserting it. I put an appropriately-sized piece of bud in, and it works great.

I am adamantly against grinding herb, because I think it's so bad for the contents of the trichomes. You break everything open, leaving a healthy amount of goo in the grinder, and it degrades so much faster.

Anyone else here tried pieces of bud like that?

uncanni,

Vapenayshyall

I just got my pax 3 and it’s awesome. I dont get why why it gets so much hate. I have a hybrid too which is my main but the pax has been great to top myself up. I love the vapour mouth feel, which makes it nice to sip on.

Pablopicasso

Honestly I never believe PAX could deliver what I need.
My personal experience is fantastic and every day I like it more.
Coming from many years of vaping and many vape and pax 3 with dynamic mod in is fantastic .
Bought it for 169 Euros...nice deal for what it deliver

Dark_Flash

For anyone that uses the Pax 3 I would HIGHLY (no pun intended) recommend that you invest in the BudKups version 3.0. In my experience it gives you WAY better airflow so better clouds and because you are using the Budkups, no more of those stupid screens from Pax! I also found that it takes away what was my biggest complaint about the Pax 3. It makes cleaning it so much easier! Pop out the Kup, and a quick wipe (if needed) of the oven and budkup and you are good to go!

Just so people know, I am NOT affiliated with the BudKups company at all, just a VERY happy customer!!

Seriously try them out if you own a Pax!

mobilrog

hen I leave I won't take anything but my pax. you can't beat a 15 second heat up and the quality of the vaporizer itself. the mighty is nice, but I baby it. my pax gets tossed in with my work tools when im on the job.

Justpassedu

Hoping someone at Pax can help me as it seems since the forum rep @ojan is gone the company treats me like complete crap and will not honor the warranty. I cleaned my Pax3 today like normal while warm with a pipe cleaner . After I was done I had noticed maybe the oven was not completely flush maybe from heat and was greeted by 2 blinking yellow petals every time I power on. It no longer works and pax via chat is stating it is my fault but I cannot see how so as all I did was clean the device as per there website instructions . Pax please help

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Nope unfortunately no luck . No email back .
My guess is they are closed until Monday. A lot of lucky folks get to take off entire week.
Sucks it’s broken, but luckily you have a nice back-up assortment to keep you vaping until Pax gets back to you.

Definitely keep us updated.

Jill NYC,

Justpassedu

The chat did not work for me , they shut me down and refused warranty . Stated it was my fault but in all honesty it wasn’t .

Justpassedu,

Justpassedu

I used chat and was able to send me replacement.
Since I cannot edit my post and wanted to update that I had got a email back from pax stating that bc my 1st attempt of having my pax warranty handled via chat was with a senior manager they have deemed it not under warranty . I had stated that the unit overheated causing the glue to melt that holds the oven and that is what made the oven pop out slightly . I believe this should be covered as it was not my fault . I guess the only option I have is to contact the federal trade commission since the senior manager obviously cannot handle this the proper way . Bummer and really hoping they rethink this action .

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom