1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Ojan_at_PAX, Sep 22, 2016.

1. superx1

superx1 New Member

I seem to be having a similar problem in regards to registration.
    I go to the site and fill in my details but it keeps asking me to put a valid date of birth which I do but does not allow me past this page. Also Ireland is not on the list of countries. I purchased my pax3 from a retailer, not directly from you, it this ok to register then with you? The device works like a dream and I am loving it, I would like to register it tho! Thanks

2. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

Did you pm @Ojan_at_PAX to ask for his help? He'll definitely help you solve this problem!

Ojan_at_PAX and superx1 like this.
  3. superx1

superx1 New Member

Thank you, i will do..

Peace of mind really.

Mr. Me2 likes this.
  4. superx1

superx1 New Member

Ojan just sorted out the registration side of things very quickly indeed, the after service
    was excellent to deal with and delighted it has been taken care of.. Thanks again....

Using the raised mouth piece and taking much shorter draw intakes has taking this vape
    to a new level for me, previously i was taking longer draws 8 -10 sec, ( i am new to the pax so it took me time to find that sweet spot) shining bright light at the end of the tunnel...

The Iced grapefruit clouds are divine... Look forward to the extracts over the weekend...

Ojan_at_PAX and Mr. Me2 like this.
  5. mayan

mayan Well-Known Member

Hey, Paxsters!
    I think kief and hashish are the stuff of royalty. Consequently, I've been seeking a way to vape kief/hash with a minimum amount of fiddliness and/or having to resort to the sandwich method. Finally! The Grail! The Pax 3! I have gone through vape after vape like Goldilocks but -now - I use the concentrate oven using the 2 or 3 level and I'm getting wonderful sessions sucking contentedly. Since I have a couple of other go-tos, I may dedicate the Pax 3 to kief/hash. Salud!

6. superx1

superx1 New Member

I look forward to trying some extract... Can i ask your preference of mouthpiece?
    I started of using the flat one but recently switched to the raised, i seem to prefer
    the raised.

Enjoy.

7. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

just got mine!
    black, just like my heart and soul.
    about done charging, on "leaf" 3 of 4.
    already got a bowl packed with the half/pack lid. thatll be my first test.
    and yes, i registered it right away....but it never really confirmed anything, it just added it under my pax account

superx1 likes this.
  8. Zangano Cruel

Zangano Cruel Well-Known Member

9. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

Hi guys, I received a Pax3 ..... I'm not able to register but, like others mentionned, the issue was before to register the product itself....

Although I'm pretty satisfied how it works and I like how small it is. Start my sessions on level 2 and cash them on 4, battery life is pretty good too!

I noticed my concentrate lid doesn't sit like the 2 others lids but, it looks like it was the same on the Vapecritic review....

Lookatmeglow likes this.
  10. Lookatmeglow

Lookatmeglow I seem to have a bad case of VAS

@PPN my understanding is the concentrate lid doesn't sit flush on purpose. The other lids can be taken out by pressing one side and then lifting it out. Being that the metal insert won't allow the lid to rock out :rockon: it needs to be able to be pulled straight out. Therefore, the lip is needed as something to grip onto.

If you have used a haze v3, could you send me a PM about how the pax 3 concentrate insert compares. Don't want to do a comparison on this thread.

Have you played around with the different heating profiles on the app as well? Now I should try to focus at work. :lmao:

superx1 and PPN like this.
  11. Breathemetal

I feel like no matter what profile or temp i use, i enjoy it.
    That should be enough reason to buy one.

BUT, i prefer to start at the lowest w/ the flavor profile due to its quicker heatup time upon lip detection, and end at 400s

Southern Chef and Mr. Me2 like this.
  12. Breathemetal

Update:

Fine grind, tight pack = awesome experience.
    Want a smaller load than the included half pack?
    Sandwich a screen between the loads, presses it down more.
    OR buy the accessory from newvape which i wlil soon...as well as the water adapter mp.

Shatter = dont use
    Wax/Crumble/Budder/Sticky yet solid = use! enjoy! it's amazing! killer flavor, hits, and session time.

Vaped some OG 18, Chemdawg, and KKush out of it so far, amzing device.
    Glad i didnt get the IQ.

13. Lookatmeglow

Lookatmeglow I seem to have a bad case of VAS

Why no shatter? I am curious what the difference was in your experiences. Not trying to sound rude, genuinely curious.

mixchu69 likes this.
  14. AmsterDAB16

AmsterDAB16 Member

Interesting my experience yielded the opposite results, i.e. the Shoreline crumble I loaded up did not fare nearly as well as the Lemon Drizzle shatter, but that's just me anyway!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors