Discontinued Pax 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krizzle

Hi Very high
OK, so I very nearly ended up getting rid of my Pax2 after the draw restriction and the lack of vapor I thought this vapes not for me.

But, I decided to remove the dodgy screen and replace it with a cut up pipe screen. The dodgy pax screen I now use on top of the load to make the entire oven cook properly without having to stir mid way. Definite vapor production improvement and much easier to clean in the long haul i reckon :tup: back on the Pax train for me toot toot :leaf::whoa:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
OK, so I very nearly ended up getting rid of my Pax2 after the draw restriction and the lack of vapor I thought this vapes not for me.

But, I decided to remove the dodgy screen and replace it with a cut up pipe screen. The dodgy pax screen I now use on top of the load to make the entire oven cook properly without having to stir mid way. Definite vapor production improvement and much easier to clean in the long haul i reckon :tup: back on the Pax train for me toot toot :leaf::whoa:
Glad things are improving for you.
I hated the pax screen but tolerate the pax2. Usually use the titanium pusher on top of half load.
Also some success with my home made bubbler. Surprising, actally.
Seems each vape,even the easy ones, have some learning curve.

vapviking,
Reactions: Krizzle

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Ah, ok! Got it! :)

I have some of this, taken from some Chinese metal pipe... ;):D

Can you post a picture? I think I didn't understand well... :\

You mean the original metal screen from Pax that cover the tube for vapor?

How I have to place it???

Thank you very much also to you! :tup:
Like this, but I bend it out more so it pushes against the oven walls and stays in place. The original screen in the pax need to be at a slight angle where the vapor path is. I don't have a picture but just insert it first from the opposite side of the vapor path and then push it down slightly where the vapor path is and leave a gap on the bottom. It shouldn't lay flat if you do it this way.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pax+2+bent+titanium+screen&client=safari&hl=en&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAkQ_AUoA2oVChMIlqvEm5fAyAIVT_BjCh0LkwLb#imgrc=QepUxY2qmcwASM:

Vapetrees,
Reactions: akira1977

RaffOutLoud

With the popularity of ecigs, airlines are changing things up. If an airline recommends not having a battery powered liquid vaporizer in your checked baggage would a Pax 2 be okay?

Would it be fine just cleaning the hell out of it with iso before hand, including scraping everything off the screen, and loading it with tobacco?

Thanks in advance for any help

RaffOutLoud,
Reactions: akira1977
I would scrub it hardcore, and consider putting on a new mouth piece as well as getting a new screen altogether, not just trying to clean your old one. But I would still be too paranoid to do it at all i think.

jurassicvape,

akira1977

Like this, but I bend it out more so it pushes against the oven walls and stays in place. The original screen in the pax need to be at a slight angle where the vapor path is. I don't have a picture but just insert it first from the opposite side of the vapor path and then push it down slightly where the vapor path is and leave a gap on the bottom. It shouldn't lay flat if you do it this way.

I now understand, thank you very much for the advice!!! :tup::tup::tup:

RaffOutLoud , clean it very well with alcohol, and load two or three times with tobacco, they should not make you story. If they say that smells like weeds, says that you buy by second hand, or your friends uses without your permission... :D:D:D;)

Last edited:
akira1977,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
With the popularity of ecigs, airlines are changing things up. If an airline recommends not having a battery powered liquid vaporizer in your checked baggage would a Pax 2 be okay?

Would it be fine just cleaning the hell out of it with iso before hand, including scraping everything off the screen, and loading it with tobacco?

The battery in the Pax is integrated so it can be placed in checked luggage. This is not an airline recommendation, these are regulations imposed by the travel security agencies of various countries. Loose li-ion batteries are not allowed in checked bags.

Also, security checks are not looking for drugs or paraphernalia, they are only checking for security risks. I assume they'd report a couple of kilos of cocaine or buds, but a used vapourizer won't get a second glance.

b0

Cloudy...

I just traveled 2 weeks ago around Europe, from Scotland to London, to Spain and was in 5 different airports and had no problem. No one asked for it and in a couple airports I got checked cause of other items. Just clean it with iso and you will be OK.

akira1977

I just traveled 2 weeks ago around Europe, from Scotland to London, to Spain and was in 5 different airports and had no problem. No one asked for it and in a couple airports I got checked cause of other items. Just clean it with iso and you will be OK.

Same things for me, when I had the chinese copy taken from eBay. ;)

As other people said, in airports security check for dangerous stuff... :tup:

So clean it well with isopropyl alcohol, make two or three bowl with tobacco or some aromatic plants, and just relax yourself... :nod::tup:

You have to be a little worried only if you go to Australia, because they are very paranoid, I saw some check on the tv transmission Airport security, and if they make you pressure, you can say that it's a gift and you didn't know why smells like weeds or there are some trace.

I've seen a guys with some steroids in pills declare that he takes from the gym, but didn't know that was steroids... :rolleyes:

The security seized the pills, but the guy didn't pay anything's or had no problems.

So stay quiet! :D

akira1977,

akira1977

Our warranty is for 10 years :) Just let me know if you ever experience troubles with your PAX 2 and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thank you very much @Ojan_at_PAX you are a very friendly and helpful person!!! :tup:

I ask just because in the page of Pax 2 is written this:

Vapefiend is a fully authorized PAX retailer, offering full warranty service on all PAX products right here in the UK.

So I didn't know how it works since I'm in Italy... :)

Thank you again!!! ;)

akira1977,

samweis

They are not authorized. No seller on eBay/Amazon/Craigslist and other such reseller sites will be authorized. Thanks so much for checking!
First sorry about my bad, bad english. i´m from germany.
i´ve contaced them, because i have ordered it last week and got it this monday:(. they still say they are a authorized seller and give me the 10 year warranty, although i told them about our conversation. he "phoned the only EU importer(from where they get it) to get the confirmation. for the business site they have sticker who confirmed that they are authorized". what means that now for me, that i have bougth it from them, if i can´t give it back? i hope you understand what i mean. greets

samweis,

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep
First sorry about my bad, bad english. i´m from germany.
i´ve contaced them, because i have ordered it last week and got it this monday:(. they still say they are a authorized seller and give me the 10 year warranty, although i told them about our conversation. he "phoned the only EU importer(from where they get it) to get the confirmation. for the business site they have sticker who confirmed that they are authorized". what means that now for me, that i have bougth it from them, if i can´t give it back? i hope you understand what i mean. greets

eBay sellers are not authorized to sell PAX products in any capacity. If they say that they are authorized to sell on eBay, then they are mistaken or intentionally giving you misinformation. eBay should help you get a refund if the seller is unable/unwilling to do so, but you can also reach out to your bank for assistance in the form of a chargeback.

samweis

eBay sellers are not authorized to sell PAX products in any capacity. If they say that they are authorized to sell on eBay, then they are mistaken or intentionally giving you misinformation. eBay should help you get a refund if the seller is unable/unwilling to do so, but you can also reach out to your bank for assistance in the form of a chargeback.
ok thanks a lot, i´ll send it back and order one from vapefiend.:wave:

samweis,

akira1977

If they say that they are authorized to sell on eBay, then they are mistaken or intentionally giving you misinformation. eBay should help you get a refund if the seller is unable/unwilling to do so, but you can also reach out to your bank for assistance in the form of a chargeback.

@samweis 99% it's a chinese copy. If you ordered and pay through PayPal, you can make a controversy and they give your money back. ( also for shipment, and the cost to send it back)

Don't open the package, send a message to the sellers, saying that you have contact Pax. Don't listen to the sellers, of course he can't admit: "Yes, we sells chinese copy" and can only find excuses that are 100% FAKE!!!

Ojan works at Pax, so he knows who it's authorized and who it's not... ;)

So @samweis don't worry, use PayPal, ship it back and get your money for a REAL Pax!!!

If you live in Germany Ploom can ship directly to you... Why you ordered through eBay??? :(

However, good luck for all! ;)

akira1977,

samweis

normaly its a serious seller with ebay guarantee, they also sell other popular vapes and have a
business in germany.
the package is already open, but only turns it on and not vaped. i think i can send it back, because they
advertise publicly that they are an authorized seller and give a 10 year warranty.
also i payed with paypal and they have ebay Buyer Protection for trusted seller.

From where does ploom send the device? i had also problems to ship my vapman from swiss to germany and must collect it from the custom office, but if they ship from inside the EU there are normaly no problems.

samweis,

akira1977

normaly its a serious seller with ebay guarantee, they also sell other popular vapes and have a
business in germany.
the package is already open, but only turns it on and not vaped. i think i can send it back, because they
advertise publicly that they are an authorized seller and give a 10 year warranty.
also i payed with paypal and they have ebay Buyer Protection for trusted seller.

From where does ploom send the device? i had also problems to ship my vapman from swiss to germany and must collect it from the custom office, but if they ship from inside the EU there are normaly no problems.

The fact that they have other brands doesn't means that Pax it's original.

Same things for the logo or the advertise... I can put a fake logo and write whatever I want in a eBay page, because there are a lot of fake, and eBay doesn't care at all, trust me!

The word of Ojan, worth gold, because HE WORKS AT PAX!!! ;)

If you go on the official web site:

https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-2

and select Germany, you can order directly from Pax!!! I asked some days ago, they ship from Europe, so you don't have to worry about customs or too much time for shipping... :) ( probably they ship from UK, but I'm not 100% sure...)

Good luck!!!

akira1977

We ship from the Netherlands :)

Sorry!!! ;)

I received the Pax...

I will be quick... :sherlock:

:o:o:o:o:o:o

OH MY GOD!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

OH MY F####### GOODNESS!!!!!!!!

to all the saints in heaven ( and I'm atheist :D:D:D )

THE QUALITY IS SUPERB, ASTONISHING, MORE THAN THAT YOU CAN'T DO!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

I mean, over perfection what there is???

( I don't know if my grammar it's correct! )

@Ojan_at_PAX I love you!!! :love:
:love::love:

@VapeFiend.com I love you!!! :love:
:love::love:

And I didn't smoke anything, I swear!!!!

The REAL Pax!!!

Just only from the box you can smell the superior quality, how the carton is printed and cutted, and when you take in your hands the device, you can't find a defect or something that you can say: "This could be better"

This is perfection, for sure... :nod::nod::nod:

It worth all the money, until the last cent!!!

And also a VERY BIG THANKS to all the staff of Vapefiend, for the quick replay to the message, the quick shipping, the gadget like the wipes, the magnetic business card, the good package...

Thank you very much, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I feel like a child at Christmas!!! :clap::clap::clap:

This is how the good things should be constructed. Not for obsolescence, but for during years and years... ^____^

Well done guys!!! :tup::tup::tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom