Discontinued Pax 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandoo

Please lmk what you think of the screen compared to stock , i have not had much luck with mine . TY
I think the screen and pusher mess with the heat profile and the bottom screen catches a lot of fine particles quickly and clogs among other things. There may be too much metal mass inside the oven with either of them. I then tried just the pusher p1 and p2 and that was better but the cheap rounded ss screen was the best and the only thing I use now along with the stock bottom screen.
BTW, It's gruesome entertainment everyday reading the other threads on the newest wonder vapes and see how they are all defective out of the stable and that some people are on their 9'th replacement. :mental: Some of them cost $500 with bits breaking off all the time etc... :disgust: And the funniest statement is "their customer service is so good!". :bang::rofl:What nerve to ship defective products anyway at all in the first place. :nope:
We on the pax thread have few posts cause everybody is using their vapes without any problems..
The Pax1 and 2 was good from day one. A righteous company. It's expensive but works perfectly :)
Thank you again...

Pheonix239

I've been in love with my pax 2 since I upgraded from the 1 a couple months ago. I've been using the screen trick for awhile on both and it really helps me conserve and get good hits. I had my eye on the pusher for a while now and finally ordered one last night. I know I've seen this http://delta3dstudios.com/pax2-waterpipe-adapter/ wpa posted in here before but I couldn't find it. Any opinions? It's like half the price of the newvape one.

Mr. Me2

I've been in love with my pax 2 since I upgraded from the 1 a couple months ago. I've been using the screen trick for awhile on both and it really helps me conserve and get good hits. I had my eye on the pusher for a while now and finally ordered one last night. I know I've seen this http://delta3dstudios.com/pax2-waterpipe-adapter/ wpa posted in here before but I couldn't find it. Any opinions? It's like half the price of the newvape one.
That's @Ratchett and feel free to reach out to him here. I don't have that piece, but I'm a fan of everything from @Ratchett. So I think you should get that one!

whatavape

Engineering the stars since '01
I know I've seen this http://delta3dstudios.com/pax2-waterpipe-adapter/ wpa posted in here before but I couldn't find it. Any opinions? It's like half the price of the newvape one.

I've got one of @Ratchett 's song adapters and love it. It's used almost every day. He originally designed it to fit tight over the raised MP, but after he did some tweaking, it will now also fit in place of the mouthpiece perfectly. So, if you're like me and prefer the flat MP, you can use the song and not have to worry about having the raised MP. I usually use it with my Pax 2 in party mode (I have a non-simon model so I use the one with the random light patterns), but it will work without putting the Pax 2 in party mode as well. If you love the Pax 2, and have some nice glass, just wait until you try it out! Match made in heaven!

whatavape,

Espo

Question...what exactly does "party mode" do? Sorry if its been covered here, but i've read how to put it into party mode, but I am unsure what it does.

Thanks!

Espo,

whatavape

Engineering the stars since '01
Question...what exactly does "party mode" do? Sorry if its been covered here, but i've read how to put it into party mode, but I am unsure what it does.

Thanks!
In normal use, the lip sensor keeps the oven off when your mouth isn't there. Party mode keeps it's hot all the time (battery drains a little bit faster, but not really noticable). Party mode is better for groups, and it works better for me when I'm using my glass.

whatavape,

Krizzle

Hi Very high
Just ordered me a Charcoal Pax2 getting delivered tomorrow :tup:

Can anyone tell me how the bowl size compares to the Crafty? The same or larger? Sorry if this has been asked previously. Had my eye on the Pax 1 ever since released but held off due to having to "lube the mouthpiece":o.

This new Pax 2 looks to be awesome :haw:

Mr. Me2

Just ordered me a Charcoal Pax2 getting delivered tomorrow :tup:

Can anyone tell me how the bowl size compares to the Crafty? The same or larger? Sorry if this has been asked previously. Had my eye on the Pax 1 ever since released but held off due to having to "lube the mouthpiece":o.

This new Pax 2 looks to be awesome :haw:
I think you'll love it! The oven size is similar, but because of the different shape, it's hard to know exactly. I'll bet Vape Critic or Buzz Danklin (Vape Wizard) have the details on their website. I think one of those guys did a Crafty/Pax 2 comparison. I just checked and they both have a comparison.

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Krizzle

lovehemp

I fucking need help or im gonna suicide =( (jk. or not)

I'm a brazilian guy. 2 months ago I was on my last day on my USA/califoria trip and had some money to spare out and decided to buy a PAX 2. So, as you know, PAX 2 store and/or amazon/ebay sellers wont send it to brazil due to company restrictions.

Ive been a very happy user for these last 2 months, only positive feedbacks, a lot of friends of mine that never used a vape (its realy rare in brazil) bought a pax 2 or were going to buy.

But now the problem.

On the very first time I dropped my pax 2 on the ground, from 2ft high, the charging dock terminals dropped. But I didnt notice it. I continued using and only noticed that the charging dock terminals werent there on the next day, and now I have an useless PAX2 that wont charge anymore.

Could anyone give me instructions on how to fix it by myself to make charging ever work again? Or is it impossible? I dont believe I just "threw" $250 off..

To be honest, I didnt think that pax 2 was going to be so delicated and loose the terminal on such a simple drop to the ground. That drop had hit the mouthpiece to the ground, not the side of the vaporizer.

Any help is appreciate im really sad about that. Thanks!

20151006060637.jpg

lovehemp,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
More than once, when Crafty's power has run down, I've transferred the material to Pax 2 to finish it. The bowls are very similar in volume, maybe a wee bit more space in Crafty. Of course there are specs on these; thought I'd relay my experience.
Pax 2 is great. I essentially 'traded up' from Pax and feel it was a good choice!

vapviking,

Justpassedu

I'm a brazilian guy. 2 months ago I was on my last day on my USA/califoria trip and had some money to spare out and decided to buy a PAX 2. So, as you know, PAX 2 store and/or amazon/ebay sellers wont send it to brazil due to company restrictions.

Ive been a very happy user for these last 2 months, only positive feedbacks, a lot of friends of mine that never used a vape (its realy rare in brazil) bought a pax 2 or were going to buy.

But now the problem.

On the very first time I dropped my pax 2 on the ground, from 2ft high, the charging dock terminals dropped. But I didnt notice it. I continued using and only noticed that the charging dock terminals werent there on the next day, and now I have an useless PAX2 that wont charge anymore.

Could anyone give me instructions on how to fix it by myself to make charging ever work again? Or is it impossible? I dont believe I just "threw" $250 off..

To be honest, I didnt think that pax 2 was going to be so delicated and loose the terminal on such a simple drop to the ground. That drop had hit the mouthpiece to the ground, not the side of the vaporizer.

20151006060637.jpg
Ouch sorry to hear that , there is really nothing you can do in this situation. You dropped it , it broke and your in a country that wont let this device through customs. The only thing i can think of is emailing Pax to see if they will help with giving you instructions on taking it apart which they prob wont as they don't want customers taking there vape apart. If that fails than best bet is to try and take it apart yourself and fix it.

Justpassedu,

Mr. Me2

But now the problem.

20151006060637.jpg
You may want to pm @Ojan_at_PAX and ask for his advice / suggestions. I hope they will warranty it and you can figure out a shipping work around. Sounds like you bought it from an authorized retailer. Maybe you have a friend in California that can be your shipping point person.

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep

But now the problem.

20151006060637.jpg

Great advise from @Mr. Me2. I'm happy to help however I can, but it won't be as straight-forward due to your location. There is a good chance that I'll be able to fully repair this, but absolutely cannot advise on the steps for you to do it on your end - it will require parts that you won't have access to. Send me a PM with your name and email address and we'll work out the details :)

lovehemp

Ouch sorry to hear that , there is really nothing you can do in this situation. You dropped it , it broke and your in a country that wont let this device through customs. The only thing i can think of is emailing Pax to see if they will help with giving you instructions on taking it apart which they prob wont as they don't want customers taking there vape apart. If that fails than best bet is to try and take it apart yourself and fix it.

thank you for the answer, but thats not true, I did NOT went thru customs illegally, I bought it when I was on California this year and brought it with me legally in the airport/customs of my country.
thanks anyway for trying to help me :D

Great advise from @Mr. Me2. I'm happy to help however I can, but it won't be as straight-forward due to your location. There is a good chance that I'll be able to fully repair this, but absolutely cannot advise on the steps for you to do it on your end - it will require parts that you won't have access to. Send me a PM with your name and email address and we'll work out the details :)

Yeah!! I bought it at paxvapor.com when I was there, so, it won't be difficult to find out my transaction details I guess. PMing you right now! Thank you very much! Such a good customer service! :love:

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep
Are you completely sure it's 100% original????? :tup:

Thank you very much!

Ojan, what do you think??? Thank you!!!

Vapefiend is authorized to sell PAX 2 in the UK and Germany currently, so I wouldn't expect them to ship to Italy :\

Ojan_at_PAX,

Krizzle

Hi Very high
ah my bad I guess not sorry @akira1977 dude. Got to be another Euro seller out there maybe?

Been using my Pax2 all day so far. I like it initially, love the size and ease of use but the vapor i have not been impressed with sadly. Compared to the crafty it isn't up to par. My last session was finely ground and packed pretty tight i thought, but still I was only getting very minimal vapor and very wispy :huh: and that was going from temp 1-4. The taste is nice and the effects I feel just but nowhere near what I am used to.

Am I doing something wrong here? How tight and full can I pack this thing before restricting airflow? Advice appreciated guys just going back through this thread now and find out what I am missing :/ Am i just not packing enough herb and tight enough to get what I am after?

Last edited:
Krizzle,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom