Discontinued Pax 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
If only the new Pax lid had some adjustability and an an option to increase airflow like NewVape's Pusher. I don't load smaller ovens but I like being able to increase the efficiency even with mostly full oven. More efficiency + increased airflow + using less seems way better than just using less, but I defer to those who have both setups... With Pax's new lid, does it eliminate stirring for an even bake like the Pusher?

Vapetologist,

mrtnluther

Berlin School
I still love my Pax 2 and I use the New Vape screen..pusher and vented lid. It does make it a bit tougher to draw...but it really compacts my meds into tiny little brown bricks. This vape is very efficient but after the first session both the taste and vapor quality do decline rapidly. Best vape I have ever used!!

vape4fun

I am a huge fan of the new lid. Perfect for two people or one super session for me. Usually I do one session on medium and later one on medium high. I am a huge fan of the delta3dstudios caps. No smell and super easy to use and not have to carry around a case. Just pack and go. I have a non-smoking wife and small kids and I have no problem carrying it in my pocket with the caps on.

I also have a FF2 which I prefer for taste and when I just want a bit but when with people or out and about the Pax is amazing.

Is .... Puffitup an Authorized Pax Dealer ? It says it comes with 10 year warranty. But doesnt really state if they are AD's or not. Thanks in advance.... Cheers

Goldenchild76,

Mr. Me2

Is .... Puffitup an Authorized Pax Dealer ? It says it comes with 10 year warranty. But doesnt really state if they are AD's or not. Thanks in advance.... Cheers
Puffitup is the best. They list pax on their website, so they must be an authorized dealer. If in doubt, just call or email them.

The 10 year warranty is from pax.

Mr. Me2,

Pharoh

Well I bought another Pax2 today..The Limited Edition Blue..I sold the other one a few months ago when I got my Mighty.. Thought the Mighty would be all I ever needed...until...my dog chewed the hell out of my Mighty....It still works but I sent it in for replacement parts...I realized i need something to enjoy my bud with so I went to the smoke shop today and got another Pax2...I really do like the Pax2...but now I have to re-order the pusher and improved screen, odorless case, and wall charger.....so i guess in a few days I'll be up and running......Hope my Mighty repair turn-around is quick....

Pharoh,

narrowsparrow

I finally learned how not to burn my lips, and now the Pax2 lights up ONLY when it's on the charger. When I remove it from the charger, there are no lights of any kind whatsoever. I don't use it that much. Why would it die so soon? This does not make me lust after the Pax3 if it's going to last less than two years!

narrowsparrow,

Pharoh

I finally learned how not to burn my lips, and now the Pax2 lights up ONLY when it's on the charger. When I remove it from the charger, there are no lights of any kind whatsoever. I don't use it that much. Why would it die so soon? This does not make me lust after the Pax3 if it's going to last less than two years!
It has a 10 year warranty...Hold'em to it..

Mr. Me2

It seems that pax warranty issues are few and far between. Sorry to hear about yours.

I'm sure if you have any problems with your warranty claim, @Ojan_at_PAX will be happy to help. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's smooth sailing for you.

Mr. Me2,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Battery powered portable vapes are notorious for short life, or at least for being finicky products. Pax 2 is one of the most dependable portables and two years is a pretty good run.
The warranty is your friend, and you will almost certainly be 'made whole'.
This would be a perfect time, if you were inclined, to upgrade to a Pax 3, btw. If you think it's right for you, just ask about that when you send this one in. But actually, as a Pax 2 owner, I'm not seeing big reason to make the switch, as I don't use concentrates and the Pax2 is currently #3 in my rotation.
Don't despair, and best of luck, this will end okay!

vapviking,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

ez2c

Just bought a pax 2, and I'm cmin from the pax 1. Absolutely love them both but the smell when the 2 is off is far worse then the 1. I read about some guy rachet having caps. Where can I order them from?

Mr. Me2

Just bought a pax 2, and I'm cmin from the pax 1. Absolutely love them both but the smell when the 2 is off is far worse then the 1. I read about some guy rachet having caps. Where can I order them from?
The fc'er with the goodies is @Ratchett and his site is delta3dstudios.com.

He has the pax2 caps to solve your smell issue and LOTS of other great stuff. Have fun!

http://delta3dstudios.com/

cl0sedEE

Trying to get a Pax 2 in EU found some on vapstore.de (189€, free shipping), they also state that they cover full warranty, 10 years. Could this be true?

cl0sedEE,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Trying to get a Pax 2 in EU found some on vapstore.de (189€, free shipping), they also state that they cover full warranty, 10 years. Could this be true?
I can't confirm whether vapstore is an authorized dealer or not, but yes, the price seems right, as it just was reduced because Pax 3 has just been announced. Yes, ten year warranty is what Pax 2 comes with.

vapviking,
Reactions: justvapin

Mr. Me2

My pleasure, and welcome to fc!

Before you jump on a pax2, you may want to read the pax3 thread. It's due out REALLY soon, and seems to be a marked improvement over the pax2. Just heat up time alone... And heating temp control.

I had a pax1 which I sold for the pax2. Light years of difference between the 2 vapes. I'm hoping there's that level of improvement with the pax3. I don't think any are out in the wild yet with reviews.

On the plus side, that's why there's the pax2 price drop which makes it a much better value. Decisions, decisions...

Xhaka

Hello! I have a Pax 1and Pax 2. I have been having the issue of the P2 sticky power button and have been trying to get warranty help which is not going well. My description of the problem via the website warranty form was extremely thorough and descriptive with multiple options for contacting me with any questions. After waiting a week for a response (i understand completely, no problem at all) I get a generic form letter back, addressed to the wrong person (!), asking me to provide a detailed description of the problem as well as my address. BOTH items were specifically detailed in my original request. The email address my response is forced to is the generic Pax support address, so now my email containing information I had already provided is probably sitting at the bottom of the stack with all the new requests instead of going to the tech who sent the form letter.
My original request contained more than enough info to have already started a return process, and now I have no way to get a hold of anyone at Pax except hope they get my email sometime this week.
I love both of my Pax's but it's a shame the warranty support, a highly-touted aspect of ownership, is so lax. I was certain to buy a Pax 3 but the service along with other new options in the market are making it less attractive.
Cheers

Xhaka,

Mr. Me2

Hello! I have a Pax 1and Pax 2. I have been having the issue of the P2 sticky power button and have been trying to get warranty help which is not going well. My description of the problem via the website warranty form was extremely thorough and descriptive with multiple options for contacting me with any questions. After waiting a week for a response (i understand completely, no problem at all) I get a generic form letter back, addressed to the wrong person (!), asking me to provide a detailed description of the problem as well as my address. BOTH items were specifically detailed in my original request. The email address my response is forced to is the generic Pax support address, so now my email containing information I had already provided is probably sitting at the bottom of the stack with all the new requests instead of going to the tech who sent the form letter.
My original request contained more than enough info to have already started a return process, and now I have no way to get a hold of anyone at Pax except hope they get my email sometime this week.
I love both of my Pax's but it's a shame the warranty support, a highly-touted aspect of ownership, is so lax. I was certain to buy a Pax 3 but the service along with other new options in the market are making it less attractive.
Cheers
Welcome @Xhaka !!!

Sorry to hear about your problems. I have a simple solution for you. Just send a pm to @Ojan_at_PAX. He's on this site all the time, and is super nice and helpful. I'm SURE he'll help sort this out for you and get your pax working and back to you in no time.

Keep us posted!

Justpassedu

Cheers
They are usually great , maybe your serial #'s are not matching up or you did something wrong with your request. I see your a new member , while this really is not the place for it , maybe ojan who is a forum member that works for pax will chime in and help you out if your units are legit.

Justpassedu,

Xhaka

Hi guys thanks for the help! I am new posting here but have read the forums for a while now. I will certainly contact Ojan in the next day or so if I cannot make any further progress. My device and serial number are definitely legit. My website request was very specific and clear that I was aware of the problem and of course I had tried everything that the form letter asked in trying to fix the problem.
Just frustrated at being at the back of the queue again after going above and beyond to pro-actively provide all my info and address up front as well as give detailed info on a problem that is well known. Especially when I provided a phone number and offered to answer any questions. In other words, someone had ample chance to get the ball rolling and instead chose to email a form letter.

Thanks for the responses Justpassedu and Mr. Me 2!

Ojan_at_PAX

Social Media Manager @ PAX
Company Rep

This is true :)

Cheers

Sorry for the troubles and less-than-ideal experience so far :( can you let me know the support case number you had received in your original confirmation email? You can privately message it to me, or just post it here if that's easier. I'll make sure you get back up and running as fast as possible from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom