Discontinued Pax 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

StiltedLimboDancer

For general storage I will just keep my new Pax in the bag that came with my Da Buddha.

They will make a nice silver-colored team :)

StiltedLimboDancer,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
...I'm back!!!
108ct2c.jpg
[/IMG]
108ct2c.jpg

Gold pax2 for 7 grams of flower...
Winning.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Fkn Steal.
A steal indeed. Strangely enough...I received all 3 of my pax 2's from the SAME KID.

The first one I kept, sold the second one to a friend...the pigs eventually confiscated mine and I was pretty bummed.

But the kid got another one later apparently and let me get it cheaper than the two I got six months prior...all legit official, non clone pax2's

...fucking weird.

gaseous_clay

I'm wondering why people choose the color Pax they do.

I have the black Pax2 for the same reason I had the black Pax. Stealth. Nobody notices it. I would think with the gold you would get more unnecessary attention.

Edit: I mostly use my Pax2 on the go. Closest I came to getting caught, just as I take a draw a cop car pulls along side & slows up. I acted like I took a bite of something & pulled the Pax2 away like a candy bar. Cop moved on. Doubt if I had something attention getting it would have gone so smoothly. :)

Last edited:

Vapetrees

Vaped Out

I have the black Pax2 for the same reason I had the black Pax. Stealth. Nobody notices it. I would think with the gold you would get more unnecessary attention.
While others are busy trying to fit in, some want to stand out. That's just it. Gold looks awesome I wish I had one. :nod:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
you got your hands on a golden pax you should be able to get into the willy wanka ganja factory now
Ikr...it not only has the Simon party mode, it also has a pac-man mode and a spinning light mode...I like it!

My first pax2 was black...it's gone now. My pax was blue, because the store was out of black when I got it.

But all of my pax2's were purchased from someone else, so color wasn't an option...the same with the gold.

But now that I have the gold, I like it more than the black.
While others are busy trying to fit in, some want to stand out. That's just it. Gold looks awesome I wish I had one. :nod:
Yep! And no matter how much it stands out, a quick cover with a hand covers the whole thing...regardless of color

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: microduck

mephisto

Thought that I had become a full on convection snob thanks to "you know who".....Got my 2nd P2 from Randy @PuffItUp and I am really happy to have the stealth and the performance for daily use. The flavor really only suffers at the end of a "load" and the new pusher/cap combo from newvape allow for whatever level of chamber filling one desires. P2 flies in the face of prohibition!

Farid

I used my friends PAX 1 the other day, and it destroyed some preconceived notions I had about the brand. I had used the PAX before, and found it unimpressive, but that PAX had not been kept clean, which can have a huge effect on performance. I used my other friend's PAX, which had been kept in excellent condition, and I was blown away at the quality of the sesh. The taste wasn't bad, it didn't smell that much more than any other vape that uses buds, and I was well medicated by the time I was halfway done with the session.

When I was done with the session I was sure I had used the PAX 2, since the session seemed so much better than others I'd had with the PAX. When I found out it was the PAX 1 I was quite surprised.

zor

I don't think so, @Deano, but even if it were who knows whether the contents inside are authentic without peeking inside?

I haven't used my Pax 2 in a little while mostly because I've been enjoying dabs and my ssv. Last week I took it for a spin as I ran some errands while walking and it reaffirmed my love for the device :) I tried to use the water pipe adapter again and it really didn't work. An initial vapor cloud burst quickly depletes and I get nothing from subsequent pulls. I've tried turning party mode on but even that doesn't seem to work either.

OldCreepy

I ordered my Pax 2 about an hour ago. I payed 25$ for 3-7 days UPS shipping. I live on Tenn/AL Line. How long should it take to get here. 3 days after Monday or from today. I'm waiting for my Ti GrassHopper to show up HaHa might see it in 2018. I just need to replace this d*** Vaporfi Orbit! So I'm a bit ready to have it now! Haha I'm supposed to be 29 I feel 12 before Disney world trip.

OldCreepy,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
I ordered my Pax 2 about an hour ago. I payed 25$ for 3-7 days UPS shipping. I live on Tenn/AL Line. How long should it take to get here. 3 days after Monday or from today. I'm waiting for my Ti GrassHopper to show up HaHa might see it in 2018. I just need to replace this d*** Vaporfi Orbit! So I'm a bit ready to have it now! Haha I'm supposed to be 29 I feel 12 before Disney world trip.
Depends on where you ordered it, but alot of places do ship on saturday...let us know what you think!

WakeAndVape,

microduck

elementary vaporist
i like how the pax 2 is sensitive to movement.... when ever i forget to take a draw when it is still on... it turns off by itself and saves the material.... this is just a question though is the pax 2 the only portable dry herb vape that responds to movement? thanks my friends 143

microduck,

Boost_Logic

Vapor>Combustion
Hey if you dont have simon try this out: turn on pax 2 and then spin 3 times one way and 3 times the opposite direction and if it blinks white 3 times you are now in simon mode. I discovered this when i cycled thu modes and never got to simon mode. I refused to beleive i got a non simon model so i began to experiment. Anybody else?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
i like how the pax 2 is sensitive to movement.... when ever i forget to take a draw when it is still on... it turns off by itself and saves the material.... this is just a question though is the pax 2 the only portable dry herb vape that responds to movement? thanks my friends 143
The crafty doesn't respond to movement (lights, party modes, ect) but it does have a sensor that can detect temp drops to make sure it stays on while you hit it, otherwise it has a two minute shutoff...is that what you meant?
Hey if you dont have simon try this out: turn on pax 2 and then spin 3 times one way and 3 times the opposite direction and if it blinks white 3 times you are now in simon mode. I discovered this when i cycled thu modes and never got to simon mode. I refused to beleive i got a non simon model so i began to experiment. Anybody else?
Wish I still had mine to try out...I hated that I didn't have Simon mode (even though I would not make a regular habbit of playing)

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: microduck

Boost_Logic

Vapor>Combustion
Ive also found that mine has pacman the game when i spin 15x the same direction. I think the gold edition lnes are different because the only that i can find that have pacman are gold, but ive seen gold ones that also dont have it so who knows... plus the developers claim the hidden features are all randomly distributed to give a unique user experience.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
You can play Pacman on the Pax 2? :suspicious:
A pac-man 'like' game where you avoid the ghost, eat the pellet, then eat the ghost. That's how you beat the levels...after you beat the fifth level the pax plays purple haze 'polyphonically' during start up.

WakeAndVape,

Boost_Logic

Vapor>Combustion
A pac-man 'like' game where you avoid the ghost, eat the pellet, then eat the ghost. That's how you beat the levels...after you beat the fifth level the pax plays purple haze 'polyphonically' during start up.

Correct. I am wondering if the pacman units all have simon in them as mine does? Only time will tell after more people read these posts and begin to experiment. I posted a couple vids of how to access them both on youtube... not sure if i can post links just yet. This will be interesting to see what unfolds with all these unique features. So far ive noticed the gold edition units are usually pacman units but that nakes no sense if what the pax labs spokesperson said about the hidden features not being color or age dependent. Ive seen some gold edition units without pacman or simon, but i wonder if these people were doing the spin technique correctly? Atp no way to tell... my other thought too is what happens when you unlock purple haze after you have unlocked funky town? I bet you can scroll thru them in the menu used to turn off funky town at startup. No proof yet tho guys, so i will unlock purple haze and report back, simon wasnt too hard to beat lvl20 so purple haze should be soon guys! I will have to do a youtube vid of both tones once i get this done just so people can see it.

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Had Pax 2 for about 5 months now and had a boring sess. going so I played Simon, for about the third time. Got to level 20 and expected the skies to open and an orchestral version of Funky Town to light up my life BUT it just went to another level, then to 22 and at 23 I gave up. :shrug:
Next time I play on an empty chamber! :goon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom