Pax 2 Clone With Warranty-$45 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

florduh

I know, I know. Clones aren't popular. But I bought this a few weeks ago and it performs flawlessly. I got it from this ebay listing:

Click Here for original listing

It was $80 when I bought it and for that price, it was well worth it. I can't imagine the real thing could perform much better.

If it wasn't for the fact I bought the Firewood 4 recently, I'd still be rocking this thing. Super easy to use. Huge clouds, great flavor. My FW4 was more than twice as much... and it isn't twice as good. I just prefer convection microdosing which is hard with this unit.

Speaking of which, I am including an oven pusher ($12 value) I bought from this listing:

Click here for original listing

This will come with the original box, an extra mouthpiece, the weird empty cleaning solution bottle it came with, and about half of the pipe cleaners (I lost a bunch somehow).

For $45 shipped (US/domestic) this is a great deal. Makes a great low priced back-up, but can easily be used as a daily driver. Only ended up using it a few days since the Firewood 420 sale came up.

Oh, and the original seller is claiming a 10 year warranty with him. If you have any problems you can always PM me and I'll do my best to get the warranty working for you.

7nW7brW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom