Papa Kief's Peanut Buddah Fudge

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
I think I have found the easiest and possibly the tastiest way to use cannabutter. I don't know if some of you have already seen this or not, but I came across Papa Kief's blog which has some good information. The address to the homepage with the recipe is: http://www.papakief.com

I make super strong cannabutter so I used a ratio of 1 part cannabutter to 3 parts regular unsalted butter for this one, since the recipe is about 25% butter anyway.

I also used Adam's creamy peanut butter to avoid any additional flavors, since Adam's only ingredients are peanuts and salt. In addition, I grated some pink rock salt on top for extra flavor.

I would recommend anyone with limited cooking experience, or anyone who wants a super easy recipe to try this. They are so freaking delicious!

Nuphile,

nuvap

85% Sativa / 15% Indica
Looks like I found my next edible to try. Nice one bro. :brow:

nuvap,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I can vouch for the recipe ;) I've made it that way for years without MJ but last holiday I did a batch w/ MJ ;) Was awesome and it's really easy. Only difference in my recipe is I never measure vanilla, just toss some in so I never know how much.

I usually make chocolate fudge & peanut butter fudge at same time and throw layer of chocolate fudge over the peanut butter stuff. Awesome ;)

Grrr! I'm watching calories now but...man, PB fudge is the BOMB!

Lo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
And doesn't it figure that all these new recipes are hella fattening!? :lol: Thanks for the link Nuphile. This is a new one for me. Seems like it has all kinds of good info.

momofthegoons,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
I would like to try making some savory cannatreats as well, but who can turn down fudge? This one sounded so incredible, I had to try it.

Nuphile,

ProudVaporTowerOwner

momofthegoons said:
And doesn't it figure that all these new recipes are hella fattening!? :lol: Thanks for the link Nuphile. This is a new one for me. Seems like it has all kinds of good info.

Ya that was pointed out to me also, they said "ya know, I see your trying to be healthy about your usage, but that's not healthy" your lungs are clear but calories and cholesterol wise your killing yourself as quick as hell. Peanut butter is yummy but it's loaded with calories, I guess I never really paid much attention as a child, I can remember eating fifty thousand pnj sandwiches and I never put on a pound.

I not only had peanut butter in my recipe, but I had, cream cheese, butter, ever clear, so it was like five hundred calories per heaping table spoon. And I'm eating around five table spoons a day.

So I'm thinking of a new recipe...

ProudVaporTowerOwner,
Top Bottom