Palm 2.0

joshmcmillan

this seller...
"Ceramic Heating chamber w/ Glass air path"

there is no glass path in the 2.0, he copy/paste info from the 1.0.
Thst is a bit odd, probably just out of pure laziness. However he is a very highly trusted seller, and sold over 90 of the exact units.

Not sure how I should look at that lol.

joshmcmillan,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Bump I guess? Still would like to have my questions answered.
Forum Rules said:
General Forum Etiquette

No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient.

I suggest you try contacting the manufacturer of the item and ask them.
it's the only way to confirm 100%

francis,

StickyShisha2

i haven't used either one but was looking at and handling both of them yesterday at a local head shop.
as a MFLB former user, I can imagine them both working at least as well as the LB.
in my opinion, the 2.0 is more comfortable in the hand.

(the LHS also had a bunch of oil stuff that i hadn't seen in person before. i got very excited)

StickyShisha2,

OF

what answers are you still looking for ?

"What is the true meaning of life?" and "Where can I get a good aphrodisiac?".

How about you? What answers are you looking for?

Oh, yeah, and if you should stumble across my innocence I'd like to know about it, I seem to have lost it along the way.......

OF

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Not so pressing an issue as how come so many strangers claim to already know me?

And that I owe them money......

OF

Strange how this hasn't happened quite as much the last 1/4 century or so since I gave up Alcohol.

DasBlunt

Palm 2.0 on Buy dot com, 50.86 after discounts, today only it seems. got one today, and passing on the good karma. it is like a slimmed down MFLB....looking forward to it.

OF

Palm 2.0 on Buy dot com, 50.86 after discounts, today only it seems. got one today, and passing on the good karma. it is like a slimmed down MFLB....looking forward to it.

Great opportunity, too bad most of the folks reading this thread already have one.....

Thanks anyway. Might get one for a gift....

OF

OF,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Today
$65.84

can you tell me where is the discount ?

francis,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
yeah i think you can go ,

my friend bought it , I'ma try it next week and let you know what i think of the product and about concentrate consumption with it.

Hi Francis,
Wanted to ask how concentrate consumption went with the Palm 2.0. Am curious about wax specifically. I've tried hash, both with and without herb included in the trench, and worked great each time. Did stain the screen and taste leftovers from hash on subsequent trenches. Did not affect performance of the unit, which ROCKS!
Thanks,
DDave

DDave,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Hi Francis,
Wanted to ask how concentrate consumption went with the Palm 2.0. Am curious about wax specifically. I've tried hash, both with and without herb included in the trench, and worked great each time. Did stain the screen and taste leftovers from hash on subsequent trenches. Did not affect performance of the unit, which ROCKS!
Thanks,
DDave
i did not had the chance to try it with waxes , cuz i dont have any right now and , pretty hard to get.

but for bubble hash it work great .
like you said it stain the screen but thats it.

francis,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
i did not had the chance to try it with waxes , cuz i dont have any right now and , pretty hard to get.

but for bubble hash it work great .
like you said it stain the screen but thats it.

Thanks Francis! I am going to see if I can acquire some and will post after testing.

Vape On!

DDave,
This is easily the stealthiest little Vape I own - yes more so than the fantastic LB or the horrendous PUFFiT. I dont have particularly large hands, but its still very easily to hide the entire Palm in, well, my palm.
It took me a couple of days to get my MFLB technique back to operating levels, and even then some tweaks were necessary. Micro hitting as per pakalolo seems to work best for me, rather than a long slow draw as with the LB.
The trench is smaller than the LB, which is actually ideal for me. The Palm is my stealth/quick-hit-and-pocket Vape and I typically use it to.extend my base medication level when I can't be seen with a more obvious tool - ie in public. Its also a great little tester Vape. I could.see carrying it with me to expos/clubs for taste testing purposes.
The taste really is quite good for a conduction Vape like this. I used to think the LB had great flavor until I branched out and tried other vapes. That's not to say the LB has bad flavour, but its easily outclassed by the Palm 2.0.
The only negs I have are that the unit needs to be held while loading due to the curved bottom. Also the battery compartment is far too loose. Perhaps this was a design decision, but I would refer the battery to sit more snuggly like with the LB. Certain batteries seem to hold better, but i imagine they will wea over time too. As it is now, I don't really always feel comfortable just tossing the Palm in my pocket like I did with the LB in the past. I often carry the battery in its little case.
I think the Palm 2.0 is a perfect alternative for.anyone looking at the MFLB. Its actually just a fantastic unit in general and a real joy to use. Glad I FINALLY got my hands on one.

No TRVB, thank you. I'd completely forgotten about this 'style' of vaporization. I guess I got bored after so many years of exclusive MFLB use that it's hardly seen use of late. Now I always keep a fully loaded P2 in my pocket with a reserve trench in a keychain vial. Thats a decent session for me for those times when I can't fully medicate.

I own two VB products now - the Palm 2.0 and the PN WT. Both are among my favourite pieces of vapor equipment. Keep up the good great work TRVB!

zor

Hi all! Been lurking on this forum for a few years now, I just registered as I got a Palm 2.0 today from Rakuten and I'm extremely pleased with it. I have a MFLB that I'm giving to a friend and I wanted an affordable portable vape; the Palm 2.0 speaks more to my miserly nature (given the smaller trench) and I've gotten excellent pulls from it so far.

I pulled out the foam ring insert, much like I did with the MFLB, as I really can't stand the resistance it gives; I thought I had read somewhere stating that you could not remove it but I confirm that you can.

My only quibble with it is that I fear the plastic latch which keeps the mouthpiece closed will eventually wear down, perhaps more quickly than not given my intended frequent use. I'm not sure how one can mitigate this, or whether it's even a problem to begin with.

Thanks to all who have posted here, the discussion, pictures, and experiences have been invaluable and are what led me to pick this up in the first place :)

Top Bottom