• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Palm 2.0

Really love the new design! What would I have to do to get one of these beta units to try myself?

mod note: This is awfully close to asking to be a beta tester, which is against the rules and would get you an infraction.
Sorry about that, just excited to see a excellent product in development. Not asking to be a beta tester.

thewhiteryn0,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Sometimes CP picks up tracking, but it depends on what type of shipping was used.

CP doesn't recognize the tracking number so I'm in limbo.

I might as well tell everyone right now what will happen when it gets here. I will post photos right away, but I will be reluctant to say much about it until I've had enough time to get to know it. I'm still learning stuff about the Pax and I got it two months ago.

I'll probably post something about the Palm 2.0 before two months are up, though.

Tweek

I bet you get it tomorrow. Seems to be the average wait time for this time of year...unless you already have it by now of course :D

Tweek,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I bet you get it tomorrow. Seems to be the average wait time for this time of year...unless you already have it by now of course :D

I'm bummed. It's not here and no clue where it is.

pakalolo,
Reactions: Tweek

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Was it shipped from USA? I've had a lot of late packages this year.

Yes. The last tracking info was on December 5 when it left the LA sorting facility. I am pretty sure the delay is because it's crossing the border. I'm annoyed but I'm also a bit relieved because I have a lot on my plate right now. Next week should be a lot less busy.

pakalolo,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Not directly, the hole in the push back ring is too big. Unlike MFLB the ring seems glued in

OF

Any more thoughts on the unit OF? How to you compare the taste and cloud production vs the origanal palm?

TherealVaporblunt,
Yes. The last tracking info was on December 5 when it left the LA sorting facility. I am pretty sure the delay is because it's crossing the border. I'm annoyed but I'm also a bit relieved because I have a lot on my plate right now. Next week should be a lot less busy.
It's probably stuck in customs.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Tweek

OF

Any more thoughts on the unit OF? How to you compare the taste and cloud production vs the origanal palm?

Much improved, for sure. I haven't sorted it out, but it's easier to control. I'm hoping Pak will get his before I get back to it again.

I did notice changing strains had some 'carry over' of taste, I'd think for the upper chamber. No big deal, but it did get me thinking about cleaning.

OF

OF,

OF

I should have glued the palm 2.0 on the back of a turtle and sent him walking to Pak's part of the world. That would have surely been faster than usps

Maybe someone saw it for what it was......and we may never see it again......

Personally, I think it's the Extra Terrestrials that are taking too long analyzing it. Pak gave it to 'em and can't get it back.

OF

OF,

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
I had an opportunity to try out my employee's V1Palm a couple months ago(it was his first vape ever) I wasn't super impressed, solely due to the look being far to similar to that of a combustion dry pipe. I felt that if Anyone even caught a slight glimpse of V1 that they'd have their suspicions as to what I was doing...
That being said, Palm2.0 looks A LOT more stealthy which for me gives it more of an appeal for sure. Couple of questions, 1) I assume you can't leave the battery in place in pocket due to constant heating? Like the MFLB. 2) are battery caps needed for ends of batteries when they're just in pocket so they don't make contact with anything else and burn out? And Last but Most Importantly 3) the way the trench is shown in the pictures, it seems as though once product was loaded in you then turn it vertically so the battery is facing straight up...Does this not cause the herb to shift and fall from the trench? Or does the upper screen that has been mentioned support the herb from above to keep it from moving/shifting in the trench?? Thanks in advance OF since you're probably the only one that can answer these specific questions...

JSteez4205,

OF

1) I assume you can't leave the battery in place in pocket due to constant heating? Like the MFLB. 2) are battery caps needed for ends of batteries when they're just in pocket so they don't make contact with anything else and burn out? And Last but Most Importantly 3) the way the trench is shown in the pictures, it seems as though once product was loaded in you then turn it vertically so the battery is facing straight up...

!. You probably could, but I don't. The push back ring is pretty stiff, but the fit is very loose and it's easy to slip the battery out so it fits your pocket better. Sometimes I leave it in in my shirt pocket, no problems yet.

2. A good idea if there's metal there, I don't use them otherwise (shirt pockets and left pants pocket don't have metal in my case.

3. Yes, the upper screen holds it in place if filled full, I am using it 'upside down' right now, battery down and writing upside down with the stem horizontal and flat.

OF

OF,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
My Palm 2.0 arrived yesterday:

AMLIP.jpg

I have not had enough time with it to post an opinion yet. I can say that I have tried it and it works. :ko:

The rest of my pictures are online at Imgur.

Top Bottom